Tea Party Leader DISAVOWS Palin!

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
P.S. - where are the odds that the smug tele prompter reading prick continues to fuck shit up?

an irish poll... ok, now I get the joke.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OBAMA continues to fuck up fast-style... and WE'RE still hung up on Palin and Tea Party.... focus fucknoids... your country is going to shit, and your BOY is accelerating that. Can't believe I'd say... let's get Bush back... at least he fucked up other countries... not his own.

P.S. - where are the odds that the smug tele prompter reading prick continues to fuck shit up?

an irish poll... ok, now I get the joke.

Really? Is this an anomaly? These two threads suggest you have issues that extend beyond politics.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
They already have... we've seen the pictures.
Including the one from a would be Tea Party organizer who held up a sign that called taxpayers "niggars". Need a reminder? . . . . BTW... make sure the Tea Baggers know how to spell their slurs properly? :rolleyes:
Actually, it's more delicious than you think. If you look closely, you can see where Dale Robertson, founder of the Teabagger movement, has taped a correction card over his original misspelling - which was 'nigar'. Currently appearing on various Teabagger websites is an image where the entire message on the sign has been (poorly) photoshopped to read "I work 4 U", which I guess means he doesn't have any 'niggars' of his own. There was another stage of evolution in between where the word 'niggar' or 'nigar', as the case may be, was (poorly) photoshopped with another more benign word, which I am afraid I have forgotten as it did not seem that important.

At any rate, I think this speaks volumes to the intelligence, honesty and hypocrisy of the leaders of this movement, n'est pas?

Sorry I did not archive these images. After some searching, I decided it was not really worth my time. If anyone less cyber challenged than myself wants to look, be my guest.

justasimpleguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's just a bunch of angry retired white assholes with nothing better to do than yell, "you kids to git off my lawn!" And by kids I mean everyone who has come up in the world since the 1950s, women, minorities, etc.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
The grammatically correct statement is <COULDN'T care less about>. Once again you live in a parallel universe. MULTIPLE polls all come in with about 70% of respondents saying that Sarah Palin is NOT qualified to be President. Why do I talk about her.......well, It's fun to watch and talk about a "Hot Mess". Kind of like watching a car wreck, you know you shouldn't look but can't turn away.

Nope. Don't live in a parallel universe. You and the other Obamabots focus on whether polls say Gov. Palin is qualified to be President is so ridiculous. Obama, Pelosi and Reid are currently the hot mess. Obama fails to lead and govern which is why he is in perpetual campaign mode and Obamabots continue to talk incessantly about whether Gov. Palin is a challenge to Obama in a campaign.:rolleyes: Once again, they just don't get it.

Obama couldn't be transparent, a majority of the American people don't support his policies and Obama has the lowest approval ratings of any first year President in history.

Sure, talk about Gov. Palin's polls because Obama can't lead or govern and Obama lecturing and blaming Republicans just makes him look stupid when he had a supermajority and lost the seat formerly held by Ted Kennedy because he just can't seem to listen. :rolleyes:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nope. Don't live in a parallel universe. You and the other Obamabots focus on whether polls say Gov. Palin is qualified to be President is so ridiculous. Obama, Pelosi and Reid are currently the hot mess. Obama fails to lead and govern which is why he is in perpetual campaign mode and Obamabots continue to talk incessantly about whether Gov. Palin is a challenge to Obama in a campaign.:rolleyes: Once again, they just don't get it.

Obama couldn't be transparent, a majority of the American people don't support his policies and Obama has the lowest approval ratings of any first year President in history.

Sure, talk about Gov. Palin's polls because Obama can't lead or govern and Obama lecturing and blaming Republicans just makes him look stupid when he had a supermajority and lost the seat formerly held by Ted Kennedy because he just can't seem to listen. :rolleyes:
Martha Coackley lost the election for Senator. President Obama wasn't running.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
OBAMA continues to fuck up fast-style... and WE'RE still hung up on Palin and Tea Party.... focus fucknoids... your country is going to shit, and your BOY is accelerating that. Can't believe I'd say... let's get Bush back... at least he fucked up other countries... not his own..................now you are just being silly even I don't believe that one.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OBAMA continues to fuck up fast-style... and WE'RE still hung up on Palin and Tea Party.... focus fucknoids... your country is going to shit, and your BOY is accelerating that. Can't believe I'd say... let's get Bush back... at least he fucked up other countries... not his own..................now you are just being silly even I don't believe that one.
I hope you realize that calling an adult, african-american male is blatantly racist.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Martha Coackley lost the election for Senator. President Obama wasn't running.

Scott Brown signed his signatures with "41" and that had nothing to do with Martha and everything to do with Obama, the Dems, their policies and how out of touch they are with the people.

CNN spoke to volunteers who traveled across the country - Democrat, Independent and Republican to get out the vote for Scott Brown just to decimate that supermajority.

So, Obama and the Dems...they lost big.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Why I don't consider Sarah Palin any kind of potential threat or worthy of much attention (beyond the obvious hilarity) :

Game Change, a new book on the 2008 presidential campaign by John Heilemann of 'New York' magazine and Mark Halperin of 'Time' magazine and based on interviews with campaign insiders is very revealing. Among its revelations: The Veep nominee was selected by campaign manager Steve Schmidt at the last minute before the Republican Convention from a YouTube video for her "perkiness", and to offset McCain's negatives as a dour old man. Sister Sarah's folksy 'ad lib' in the Veep debate, asking Joe Biden "can I call you Joe?" was a campaign strategy, dreamed up because she kept referring to him in the prep as "O'Biden". She still called him that once in the debate anyway. She could not understand the difference between North and South Korea, and thought Saddam Hussein was responsible for bombing the World Trade Center. (Well, no surprise there.) Shortly after she came on board the campaign began to strategize how they could reduce her role as Veep if elected. Close to the election, they started to explore ways McCain could dump her after the election in the unlikely event he actually won.

Some excerpts:

The book recounts one episode on the night of August 31, 2008, when Ms Palin arrived in St Paul, Minnesota, for the Republican convention to a barrage of questions from the media. It was then that Steve Schmidt, Republican campaign chief, turned to the experts he had recruited and said: "You guys have a lot of work to do. She doesn't know anything." Ms Palin was sat down at a table with a map of the world before her and given a potted history of foreign policy.

Over the next few weeks she "crammed furiously", using index cards for prompts. However, according to the book, the vice presidential candidate's mental state began to falter. "She wasn't eating, a few small bites of steak a day, no more. She wasn't drinking, maybe half a can of Diet Doctor Pepper, no water ever. She wasn't sleeping, not much more than a couple of hours a night max. When her aides tried to quiz her she would routinely shut down - chin on her chest, arms folded, eyes cast to the floor, speechless and motionless, lost in what those around her described as a kind of catatonic stupor."

The morning of her ill-fated CBS interview with Katie Couric Palin - "her eyes glassy and dead" - was unresponsive to attempts to prep her as she was being made up. "As they were about to set off to meet Couric, Palin announced 'I hate this makeup' - smearing it off her face, messing up her hair, complaining she looked fat. Palin went on to give answers to Couric that were so incoherent the interview permanently damaged her. She went into a tailspin".

Mr Schmidt and Rick Davis, McCain's campaign manager, arrived at Ms Palin's hotel room in Philadelphia and "were appalled by the scene they found. The room was hot and claustrophobic; the shades were drawn. The place was full of half-eaten hotel food and stank of mouldering french fries. Palin, looking dazed, was surrounded, as usual, by stacks and stacks of index cards." The camp was ready to "downgrade" Palin's responsibilities in the event of a victory, reducing her role "to the largely ceremonial role that pre-modern vice presidents inhabited".

Sarah Palin - Game Change book exposes her

'Game Change' portrays Sarah Palin as unstable ignoramus...

Extra: What About Sarah Palin? - 60 Minutes - CBS News

Aside from the entertainment value, I think we would do well to let this ignoramus implode by herself. Better yet, encourage her to lead a third party in 2012, splitting the right wing base and assuring Obama a landslide. Just my opinion.

P.S. In his denouncement Michael Savage played Loretta Lynn and called her Dolly Parton. Any good Southern boy knows that, as do probably half you Yankees.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Why I don't consider Sarah Palin any kind of potential threat or worthy of much attention (beyond the obvious hilarity) :

Game Change, a new book on the 2008 presidential campaign by John Heilemann of 'New York' magazine and Mark Halperin of 'Time' magazine and based on interviews with campaign insiders is very revealing.
:rolleyes:
Aside from the entertainment value, I think we would do well to let this ignoramus implode by herself. Better yet, encourage her to lead a third party in 2012, splitting the right wing base and assuring Obama a landslide. Just my opinion.
P.S. In his denouncement Michael Savage played Loretta Lynn and called her Dolly Parton. Any good Southern boy knows that, as do probably half you Yankees.

Not too long from now...there will be a book probably entitled Hopey Changey that will chronicle the supposed dirty laundry of the "O" campaign and much of what is written above will be said about Joe Biden. :rolleyes:

Think Joe Biden could run for President? His son can't even run for his senate seat and his father is VP.:rolleyes:

Sarah Palin is completely free since she's from under McCain's campaign. She's a much stronger woman and candidate in her own right...which is why McCain is having her campaign for him.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Not too long from now...there will be a book probably entitled Hopey Changey that will chronicle the supposed dirty laundry of the "O" campaign and much of what is written above will be said about Joe Biden. :rolleyes:

Think Joe Biden could run for President? His son can't even run for his senate seat and his father is VP.:rolleyes:

Sarah Palin is completely free since she's from under McCain's campaign. She's a much stronger woman and candidate in her own right...which is why McCain is having her campaign for him.
Joe Biden DID run for President.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Joe Biden DID run for President.

LoL. :lmao:Gaffe machine Joe couldn't get elected President after being VP because the "O" campaign and Biden's ridiculous performance in the weak Obama administration has exposed Biden for the nimcompoop he is. His son couldn't even ride his political coattails. :rolleyes:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Actually, the book Game Change covers all the players in the 2008 election, Obama, Biden, the Clintons, the Edwards, the McCains etc. Despite your lame attempt to dismiss the source, campaign insiders have the best dirt you can dig up. Great read, I recommend you pick it up. If you can read.

Thanks for fielding that one Industrial.

Now where in your parallel universe has Sister Sarah joined McCain's campaign? I'm mildly curious.

Here's some more for you to digest. If you can read:

John McCain-Sarah Palin rift grows wider

Sarah Palin trashed by members of John McCain's campaign team

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Okay, back in your box. :present:

Last edited:

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Really? Is this an anomaly? These two threads suggest you have issues that extend beyond politics.
His issue is very clear. He has a problem with the color of the President's skin. Most likely extends to anyone with the same skin color as the President. In other words, he's a racist prick.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually, the book Game Change covers all the players in the 2008 election, Obama, Biden, the Clintons, the Edwards, the McCains etc. Despite your lame attempt to dismiss the source, campaign insiders have the best dirt you can dig up. It's a great read, I recommend you pick it up. If you can read.

Thanks for fielding that one Industrial.

mmm . . . now what exactly is McCain campaigning for in your parallel universe? I'm mildly curious.

Here's some more for you to digest. If you can read:

John McCain-Sarah Palin rift grows wider

Sarah Palin trashed by members of John McCain's campaign team

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Okay, back in your box. :present:

Maybe "Trinsanity" is famed attorney Gloria Allred. They both seem to hate men. First the insane 3 in 1 supports Hillary despite disagreeing on every issue and now the loon fully backs the Wasilla Wingnut.