Tea Party Leader DISAVOWS Palin!

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It's a frame of reference; a slang term used in conversation or debate. Trust me, I have no interest in meeting you for a beer, either (in your trailer or otherwise.)

You are as fanatical about Tea Parties as anyone on this site or probably in the United States of America. You hyperventilate more about Tea Parties than Sargon hyperventilates about Fox News.

Try to move on with your life. Think about the kids. Think about fresh air. Don't let the Tea Parties consume your entire being and rob you from sleep and relaxation.

I'll give birth to an original thought right here: You are a certifiable douchebag that lives in fantasy land a la Mr. Rogers and the reservation Indians or whoever you share your ridiculous fantasies with in person are probably laughing at you right now.

I can see it from your neighbors in the trailer park as you approach, "Oh, here comes Magellan again with some of his bullshit tales of traveling the world and dispensing his sage wisdom on us again" as you stroll in from your trailer lot complete with wind chimes and an '84 Bonneville on blocks.

My, I certainly hit a nerve. By the way, in the context of your second to last sentence the proper use is whomever, not "whoever."

Again, it's never too late to attend evening classes at a community college and brush up on your "official" language. :smile:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
VB: The About.Com political humor link is outrageously funny. I haven't clicked through them all, but my favorites are those photos screaming about how English is the official language -- and there is always a misspelled word in the sign (sometimes two misspelled words). I'm smiling. :smile:
I'm smiling a lot. :smile:

These are the best of the bunch so far:
Let Mitt Fix 'Washinton' - Funny Misspelled Sign - About.com
Death to All Juice - Protest Sign Fail Picture - About.com
Homosexuals Are Gay - Protest Sign Picture - About.com (I had no idea!!!)
Homo Sex Is Great - Funny Protest Picture - About.com
Sarcastic Protesters - Funny Picture of Counter-Protesters - About.com
Illiterate Obama Birth Certificate Protester - Stupid Birther Picture - About.com
Stolen Obama Sign - Picture of Funny Sign - About.com
Computer Protest Sign - Dumb Protest Signs - About.com

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Hey there Mr. Giant ENORMOUS Maxcox:

What fun is a thread without photos? Attached is a link to a recent photo taken at the Palin/Perry Rally. Tea Baggers, a gift that just keeps on givin' :biggrin1:

:chairfall: . . . and giving, and giving, and giving . . . .

Happy Presedants day, y'all! :usa2:

Oh, I do love irony. Thanks, VB and el Bear!

D

deleted15807

Hey there Mr. Giant ENORMOUS Maxcox:

What fun is a thread without photos? Attached is a link to a recent photo taken at the Palin/Perry Rally. Tea Baggers, a gift that just keeps on givin' :biggrin1:

Now that is as priceless as 'Keep government out of Medicare'. Good one!! :smile:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hmmmmm . . . them Tea Baggers don't seem too popular as individual candidates. Wonder what's up with that? :smile:

Wait a minute . . . I'm having . . . I'm having a . . . VISION! YES! A vision of the future!!!! I see thousands of signs clutched by spotty hands demanding:

"Let Mitt Fix It!!!"

Whew! That's probably the only ACID flashback I've ever had, if in fact that's what it was. :biggrin1: