Tea Party Protests - CNN Gets OWNED for it's Bias and tries to hide the evidence

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trinity, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Trinity

Trinity New Member

-scared monkey, Scared Monkeys.com

2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    um..........the so called tea parties WERE promoted by Fox News......

3. D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

"Fair and Balanced" Fox News!

A complete weeklong blitz of sponsoring and promoting the Tea Parties!

It's 24-Hour Tea Party Madness! Always Open! Come enjoy the fun!

The complete roster of Fox "News" shows hyped and slobbered and drooled over the Tea Parties! It became a Tea Party promoting orgy! Drop your pants everyone! Time to tea bag!

This network really has no shame (but that's why we love 'em!).

YouTube - Fox News Tea Party Montage

#3 D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2009
  4. Trinity

Trinity New Member

Fox News covers the Tea Party Protests. CNN gets :eek:wned:, taken to task for bias and tries to hide the evidence hmmmm....

5. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Anderson Cooper discussing teabagging, and how hard it is to talk while teabagging was sweet.

But now I want to see Shep Smith try to keep his composure while discussing the same subject.

6. Industrialsize

Albums:
    Fox INSTIGATED the so called Tea Party protests and they were a BIG ZERO.

7. lucky8

Gold Member

Come on Trinity, you know damn well every news station is biased. FOX was responsible for orchestrating the TEA parties, and CNN responsible for trashing them. I wonder if these people realize the entire country is laughing at them?

8. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

That's the problem, lucky8... They don't realize they're being laughed at. They have been in control for so long that they still don't realize it.

9. midlifebear

Gold Member

Tea bagging? Maybe I'm missing something, but doesn't anyone remember John Water's 1998 family fun film Pecker? The whole "lure" to see Pecker was to finally learn what was "Tea Bagging!" Is there an earlier, different antecedent to this term? Or does the Faux News Netblurb believe it has coined a new national concept? Not being in the USA (good thing, too -- for me), I'm rolling on the floor over hearing Faux News being responsible for the "tea bagging demonstrations" all over the USA.

Personally, I'd love to see a bunch of loose-cannon conservadots bouncing their scrotums on each other's heads and trying to catch one another's testicles in their mouths as they try to "limbo down, ma'hn" to a catchy calypso beat. "EVERY BODY NOW . . . !"

If anyone knows of an earlier usage and definition of the term "tea bagging" please let me know. LOL!

10. Industrialsize

Albums:
    John Waters invented this sexual fetish.....I'm sure HE is laughing!

11. Trinity

Trinity New Member

12. SR_Blarney_Frank

SR_Blarney_Frank New Member

Dude, they didn't just cover it, they promoted, sponsored and orchestrated it.

This is what they call an 'astroturf' movement. As in fake grass roots.

As an aside, where were all the 'patriots' when Bush was spending us into oblivion with the largest budget deficits on record? Perhaps home taking care of their 2 year old instead of dragging them around a protest scene shouting f-bombs at reporters. Some of these people are too fucking dumb to do their own thinking. Fox is more than happy to do it for them.

#12 SR_Blarney_Frank, Apr 25, 2009
  13. Trinity

Trinity New Member

Fake? Listen to woman who already tackled this issue in the Youtube clip. She has already come out and stated that she found out about Tea Parties online, on the news and from word of mouth. In an interview she stated that she was first inspired by CNBC Reporter Rick Santelli's rant on the floor of the Stock Exchange. So, the protests aren't fake or astroturf. They are real people with a real protest against actions of both parties.

Fox covered it. CNN made themselves look like unprofessional biased fools lacking journalistic integrity. No wonder CNN has lost prominence and have become irrelevant.

14. D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Trinity:

These posts you are responding to are about CNN and the Fox News coverage.

You love to dish the dirt about CNN (we know your views here), yet your views concerning the Fox News coverage remain conspicuously absent.

Please answer the following.

I , Trinity, found the Fox News coverage (the news programs) surrounding the Tea Parties to be:

a) fair and balanced

b) pushing an agenda, promoting and sponsoring the event

3) other

Choose one of the following sentences that best begins your sentiments are complete the response.

a) I found the Fox News coverage to be fair and balanced because ____________________.

b) I found the Fox News coverage to be biased because ____________________.

Extra credit question:

On Neil Cavuto's "Your World" on Fox, a guest said, "There's a big difference covering something and promoting it". Did the Fox News programs merely "cover" the tea party events? Or did they help sponsor, orchestrate and promote the events -- and THEN, on April 15th, "cover" the events they helped to sponsor, orchestrate and promote?

--------------------

Oh, and please give your opinion regarding the previously posted link:

YouTube - Fox News Tea Party Montage

#14 D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse, Apr 25, 2009
  15. Matt_101

Matt_101 New Member

I was laughing my ass off when I heard that guy saying that he was going to teabag Obama and Clinton.

Although I think I know a different meaning of Teabagging

16. Trinity

Trinity New Member

As I stated during the Presidential Campaign, I believe Fox News was more balance on the news than CNN. Fair? no. I know that there is some bias in all news, however I do expect networks of their caliber to uphold journalistic integrity. CNN abandoned their journalistic integrity somewhere during the Primary and became Surrogates for Obama Mainstream Media along with MSNBC :rolleyes:. CNN nolonger balances their bias.

I believe Fox covered the Tea Parties more because most of the main stream media attempted to ignore and invalidate the protests. I find no issues with journalistic integrity with more coverage - they balanced- and in fact made CNN do their jobs and cover the protests. I don't believe Fox Promoted the Tea Parties or orchestrated them. I believe the American People were inspired to protest from many areas: Rick Santelli's Rant, AIG Bonus Protests, Pork in the Stimulus and others.

I'm not dishing dirt about CNN. If CNN lost its way and lost ratings that is on them.

The Protests are real. CNN didn't take the protests seriously. Now viewers aren't taking CNN seriously.

The saddest part is CNN tried to use copyright infringement to keep the truth from being told about their reporting.

17. Industrialsize

Albums:
    you're so funny

18. Trinity

Trinity New Member

I missed you Indy. :smile:

19. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Trinity obviously has some acquired amnesia about Faux News and their similar ambush-like techniques on people.

YouTube - Fox News' ambush crews: A flagrant abuse of media power

Trinity also doesn't realize that it was FAUX NEWS that pushed the whole teabagging fiasco, by sending out their own reporters & pundits to various places across the US and "cover the festivities".

YouTube - Glenn Beck's Tea Party at the Alamo in San Antonio Texas with Ted Nugent and, "We the People"
    YouTube - Dick Armey and Sean Hannity Talk Tea Bags
    YouTube - Neil Cavuto makes an ass of himself - Fox News Tea Party LIVE Broadcast

Trinity also doesn't know that recording or being present at a public protest is NOT grounds for infringement even if it's not your news network covering the festivities. There's a little something called "Freedom of the Press" that Trinity is also selectively forgetting as well, something that Faux News has no problem in exploiting themselves when they want to get a story. CNN had every right to be there, videotape and broadcast whatever they wanted. These teabagging parties were not "invite only". You didn't have to pay in order to attend, nor was there a guest list.

Perhaps Trinity should learn what these grown-up words mean before she copies/pastes another political story? I also welcome Trinity to learn what "pwned" is, because (s)he doesn't even realize that (s)he's the victim in this very thread. :rolleyes:

I honestly don't see what or why they need to take this video down. In fact, it's actually quite refreshing that some reporters have no problem going into the Lion's Den and dealing with the ignorance face to face.

#19 B_VinylBoy, Apr 26, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2009
  20. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think he "invented" it, 'cause I was doing it from time to time...years before.

Draft saved Draft deleted