Teabagging

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
I usually make it a habit that when I meet a hot guy I search out their Myspace/Facebook hoping that they'll be gay. So far 100% of the time they aren't. :( :mad:

But recently I got this new coworker who I think is pretty hot and I went to his Facebook and, he's straight but, I found photos of him teabagging his friends. The photos are pretty damn hot, I think. His friends are passed out drunk and he's either got his balls resting on their faces or his ass. In one photo I can almost see his hole! And he's always turning toward the camera with a smile and thumbs up.

I find this very hot. How do I volunteer for a straight guy to teabag me? lol And are guys who teabag more incline to go further with a guy? I mean, they're touching their junk to other guy's faces.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I usually make it a habit that when I meet a hot guy I search out their Myspace/Facebook hoping that they'll be gay. So far 100% of the time they aren't. :( :mad:

But recently I got this new coworker who I think is pretty hot and I went to his Facebook and, he's straight but, I found photos of him teabagging his friends. The photos are pretty damn hot, I think. His friends are passed out drunk and he's either got his balls resting on their faces or his ass. In one photo I can almost see his hole! And he's always turning toward the camera with a smile and thumbs up.

I find this very hot. How do I volunteer for a straight guy to teabag me? lol And are guys who teabag more incline to go further with a guy? I mean, they're touching their junk to other guy's faces.

If the guy is truly straight, you're out of luck. Lots of guys engage in this type of "male bonding" with no intentions of ever having "real sexual relations" of any kind with another guy.

But perhaps you can turn him.

I'm kidding. Don't try that. Will almost certainly end badly for everyone.

Sorry.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Teabagging is a typical prank to perform on a passed out drunk guy by typically straight guys. I know a guy who has done it a few times and he is bi but it is not the typical behaviour of gay guys. I don't think that teabagging is something which any guy gets off on doing so to find someone willing to do it to you is going to be a tough find i reckon.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Papuan males wear penis gourds in an institutionalized form of one-up-manship. Str8 males who are self confident and not given to homophobic panic (as many men are) view this sort of wild play as exactly that. My experience of gay men is that provided they don't make an issue out of their sexuality are accepted as equals by predominantly str8 men. I'd be just as pissed off and inhibited by a str8 mate who went around beating his chest and advertising his straightness. Embarrassing. At a post stag party gathering at hotel when high jinks started I had no inhibitions about teabagging a dozing distant cousin who is gay.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That sucks. I wish I was straight so I could put my junk on guys faces

Hey, KT...!!! You don't have to be straight to do that with all guys...!!! :cool: I'd pretend to be straight, drunk, asleep, unconscious, in a trance, comatose, or anything else to get you to do it (and hopefully something else...:wink:) to/with me...!!! :tongue:

Last edited:

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
lol I don't think you can volunteer to be teabagged. It's pretty much only funny if the teabaggee doesn't know or want to be teabagged. Still, guys who make a habit of dropping their balls on someone's face are at least okay with male-to-male contact, which means they're either completely secure in their sexuality or they have homoerotic urges they want to enact without public ridicule. Here, they get to be close to another man and get the reward of laughter and approval from their peers.

As for the online profile stuff, I wouldn't put too much stock in that. My profile says I'm a married woman who subscribes to Roman Polytheism and describes herself as "mature". Observe your co-worker more if you want to get a better idea. Look where he looks, and take note of things he does and how much of himself he describes with detail and ambiguity. Also, if he veers from being extremely social to isolation and shyness on a regular basis, there's a good chance something's bothering him. It might be his sexuality.

One more thing: how can he post pictures of his balls and ass on Facebook? Isn't there a no-nudity policy there?

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Teabagging rocks, for both parties, and "sam solo" is wrong to say you can't "volunteer to be teabagged." lots of real pro cocksuckers love sucking on balls. i've got guys at my gym who'll let me do it to them in the sauna, no joke. It's the best.