Teabonics

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh dear! (tee-hee!)
Once President Obama gets the new health-care reforms up and running, he should start working on education reforms.
Still, I'm not surprised by all the mistakes - I've always held the the theory that ignorance and bigotry go hand-in-hand.
One of my all-time favourites (not in the flickr link) was from the 2008 election where I saw a woman holding a sign that read, "Obama is half Muslin". Hilarious!

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
Once President Obama gets the new health-care reforms up and running, he should start working on education reforms.......................Least we forget who the education was.lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll do you need a clue?

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ha. If I were a leftist I would make stupid signs and join the crowd.

Crazy> How about the "violence" on democrats that was shown to be lefties trying to pin it on the Tea Party. How about racist slurs that could never be proven..... Lefties will stop at nothing.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

And you would stick out like a sore thumb. :rolleyes:

Crazy> How about the "violence" on democrats that was shown to be lefties trying to pin it on the Tea Party. How about racist slurs that could never be proven..... Lefties will stop at nothing.

How about you look that up on Google and see for yourself?
Nevermind... click here.

Consider yourself educated or stay blindly ignorant to the situation. Regardless where you want to wallow, don't EVEN try to play dumb.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

You're going to have to show where you found ANY evidence that violence" on democrats that was shown to be lefties trying to pin it on the Tea Party. For the record, there is video of a Black member of congress being SPIT on by a tea partier. And you've just accused civil Rights activist, Congressman Lewis of lying. Try looking at News other than the "fair and balanced" Fox news from time to time. You might learn something.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i would like to point out, without becoming embroiled in another endless, and ultimately fruitless argument here, that recent polling has shown that the tea party movement, however you feel about it, does in fact cut across party lines.

while certainly, republicans are the largest group (49%), there are in fact large numbers of independents (43%) and a significant, though small percentage of democrats (8%) who belong to the "movement"

those numbers are according to Gallup this week

Tea Partiers Are Fairly Mainstream in Their Demographics

and bad spelling, cuts along all party lines as well.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_IQiyoaS67kY/Saw_zog2VgI/AAAAAAAAA-4/Ly5Fo_dmWlU/s1600/a160_s5.jpg

http://troglopundit.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/misspelled-protest-sign.jpg

once again, it is nice to see the libtards going after the conservatards with such consistency.

now all we need is for Trinity to enter the thread and the circle of silliness will once again be complete.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm usually apolitical, and I'm pretty sure this has already been answered on another thread, but aren't the Teabaggers only ending up splitting (thus weakening) the Republicans?

The sad thing is, they don't know it.
Because after all of the noise is made and the dust settles, the mass majority of them will back a Republican especially when you consider that the major contingency of Tea Party people are indeed conservative. It's highly improbable that we will see a (T) beside someone's name in the next Presidential election for the simple fact that there will not be enough campaign dollars behind such a person to make any kind of difference. And if by some miracle it does happen, Republicans would successfully create their own version of Nader who will probably spoil it for them in 2012.

The math lines up with reality, not some disgruntled citizen's ideology.