Teach me the ropes

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by NorthernSchlong, Feb 12, 2005.

1. NorthernSchlong

Albums:
    Hey guys... I need some tips - i am going to be getting married soon and I need some advice. I am a virgin, I have a 8 x 6 inch cock and my girlfriend is a little freaked out about it- she isn't a virgin and she has never had sex with a guy that was close to average... we are not planning on having sex until after we are married but I want to be prepared... Any tips or tricks of the trade from guys that are well endowed

:unsure:

2. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    well northern, we are close to the same size....all I can say is first make sure that she is plenty warmed up (ie foreplay). Also if she isnt a virgin, then let her take the lead. I know when my wife and I had sex for the first time (neither of us were virgins, but she was leary at first) I asked her to get on top that way she could control how much and how fast I was entering her. Just a few thoughts. And congrats on the marriage.

prep

3. BigCKhead

BigCKhead Member

Albums:
    well mate

U have to be gentle let her drive if she is not a virgin she' will know how to deal it.

Do a lot of foreplay, let rise the excitation to the maximum, and don't be afraid to use lube ... Can be fun to play each other with that...

And don't be too stressed ...

I think u gonna have some nice fun with your girlfriend...

Enjoy

4. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I would also suggest using some type of lubrication--Wet Platinum, AstroGlide, etc.

Find a flavored one if you can.

5. Imported

Gold Member

Sweet Caroline: Northern,

Everything said above is excellent advice. The number one thing you can do to help her out is to Listen. If she says "slow down", slow down. If she says "hold still", hold still. If she says "stop", stop.

Take it slow, make sure you're both relaxed. This will be next to impossible if you're both nevous and scared. I'd suggest fully talking the entire process out, over days or weeks if possible. Get comfortable with the idea mentally and build confidence that it will be a wonderful, worth while experience. Figure out exactly what the rules are and agree that you'll go slow and do what ever you need to to make it work.

Before you get anywhere near her with your penis spend some quality time with your hands and mouth preparing her, loving her. A slow orgasm given to her by the love of her life will do wonder's for her confidence, relaxation, lubrication, etc etc etc.

You'll do great I'm sure.

Carrie

6. NorthernSchlong

Albums:
    Thanks for the tips all... I am sure it will work out and be lots of fun :wub:

7. Max

Max New Member

Just one thought to add to the good advice you have received above:

Wait until she is very comfortable with your girth at shallow penetration before you begin to increase the depth. There is no need to try going in all in one go, and to increase the length you use (once she is ready for it) inch by inch, slowly and carefully, adds to the sense of anticipation.

Good luck!

8. B_GorgeousJane

B_GorgeousJane New Member

I can only endorse what's been said already - prepare as best you can in and out of bed, lots of foreplay, take your time, and listen to what she says while you penetrate. If you treat her right, you won't go wrong!

good luck, hope you both have a great (sex) life

9. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

First of all congrats...I see why you would be a little nervous especially how everyone always looks forward to the honeymoon sex...Totally agree w/all the advice everyone has given...Just out of curiosity - how old are you guys...Something that I have never had - sex w/a virgin...The first girl I ever slept w/wasn't even a virgin and she was like 14 or 15 and I was like 13 or 14...Good luck though - sex is a wonderful thing...

10. NorthernSchlong

Albums:
    I am 22 and she is a few years older than me

11. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Cool...Well congrats again...I am actually going to a bachelor party for one my boys in Vegas in a couple of weeks...It seems like all my friends are getting married now...

12. c.dub

c.dub New Member

Albums:

I couldn't agree more. Lots of foreplay (even though you'll be wanting to dip your wick, give her some time), her on top, and keep a good lube handy. You guys are going to have emotions all over the place, being the wedding and all, remember that. Just descovered some new lube "Millenium" or something like that. Very good because it doesn't get tacky like a lot of others.

Mon congrats on the nuptuals, and Im going to bet you'll find that you rather enjoy the sex thing! Also don't worry about "popping" to early, bound to happen. Knock the first one out of the way so you can tear that ass up, playa!

Draft saved Draft deleted