Teach without offending

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lee_M said:
My last guy was a virgin and i had to teach him everything from the beginning, and it also got to the point where we were both contently satisfied but i didnt know how to push him beyond that without offending.

Ah, ain't it nice to have a completely white sheet to write on, and write on it want you want to be there? I haven't had so many virgins in my bed, but I've always loved the feeling of introducing them into sex. Really, that's something very special.

My solution was to do what i call 'free time' and say for an hour id tell him exactly i wanted and he'd have to do it, then we would swap and id do what he wanted. It gave me the oppotunity to tell him what i wanted and what he should work on but he wa so focused on knowing that his hour was next that he didnt think about it or realise that i was telling him what to do. And works in reverse as i got to learn a few things that he wanted more of too

Actually that's a pretty good method, however I am not so much a fan of planning sex, agenda-style. But I see how this could help in teaching, it gives each partner the best possible insight into the other's preferences, so it may be a good method to apply here.

CuriousGirl, let us know how your night went. And don't spare the details :rolleyes:

Lordpendragon said:
OK - this is turning me on now.

:biggrin1: Any other answer would have gotten you into trouble, boy.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
This is absolutley perfect! But how did you go about suggesting it? I think he may look at me sort of weird if I say "okay baby, it's free time"....huh? WTF is that? I can see him now, haha! Did you just play like it was a game, or did you let on that it was to teach him?

During foreplay he had a pretty standard routine so when i knew he was almost finished and we were about to have sex i told him stright out that i wanted to try something with him that id done with other men. I did say its called 'free time' and yes i got a strange look. But at this point he was already hard and ready for anything.

Being naturally curious and sexually advnterous he started asking questions, but like any man (with a erection) as soon as you say ANYTHING YOU WANT he happily played along and done what i asked in anticipation for his turn.

I did keep it easy at first and only asked a little extra from what he was already doing and gradually worked up from what he could do to what i wanted. In the end he always suggested it.

DO make sure he realises that not 'everything' is acceptable and even during free time there are still boundries and limits

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just think of it as "educational games." That way, it's fun AND it's instructive!

We love board games, perhaps we could come up with rules, use dice and have a timer? Eh, no, "X" the timer....:wink:

CuriousGirl, let us know how your night went. And don't spare the details :rolleyes:

Last night was a flop, and I'm pissed. The details are: I showered, shaved my entire body, walked in the bedroom wearing a tight white tee shirt with my nipples poking through, the rest of my naked body glistening with beads of water, wet hair....basically looking and feeling VERY sexy. He was curled up in a ball on the bed - ate some sour whipped cream, felt ill. Waaaaaaah. I felt like crying, but instead rubbed his tummy till he fell asleep, and then got out plan "B" from the drawer. Better luck next time, right?

Having said that - being in trouble with CG and CT is extremely appealing - I just could meet my match, but I doubt it :eek:

Ahahahaha. Darling, please, I'd have you begging for mercy and cryin for your momma before it was over with. That's not saying I wouldn't be doing the same though....:biggrin1:

During foreplay he had a pretty standard routine so when i knew he was almost finished and we were about to have sex i told him stright out that i wanted to try something with him that id done with other men. I did say its called 'free time' and yes i got a strange look. But at this point he was already hard and ready for anything.

Being naturally curious and sexually advnterous he started asking questions, but like any man (with a erection) as soon as you say ANYTHING YOU WANT he happily played along and done what i asked in anticipation for his turn.

I did keep it easy at first and only asked a little extra from what he was already doing and gradually worked up from what he could do to what i wanted. In the end he always suggested it.

DO make sure he realises that not 'everything' is acceptable and even during free time there are still boundries and limits

What sorts of things did you teach him? If you don't mind saying specifically?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
What sorts of things did you teach him? If you don't mind saying specifically?

Well he was a virgin and i started using free time early in the relationship so i almost had to teach him from the basics but moreso the techniques. He has seen how to preform oral but had no idea about how much pressure to use or about varing speeds and directions. I even had to teach him to focus more on the clit and less on the vagina itself.

I taught him that when he was fingering me it isnt about hard and fast. I Actually held his hand while he done it and i controlled the speed for him and told him to curl his fingers and what to feel for.

I taught him when was the right time to be gentle my my breasts and when he could get a little rougher, and how much he could arouse me if he did treat them right.

And i showed him that there are more sensitive and eroginous points on the body then he realised. And how things like a gentle touch, lick, kiss, a tickle or even hot was can send shivers to the right places.

I know it might sound like he was clueless but understand he was brilliant at sex but i had to show him how to use my entire body to his advantage. I guess i was also lucky that he was eager and didnt have a huge ego and was happy to be shown what to do.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<.> Last night was a flop, and I'm pissed. The details are: I showered, shaved my entire body, walked in the bedroom wearing a tight white tee shirt with my nipples poking through, the rest of my naked body glistening with beads of water, wet hair....basically looking and feeling VERY sexy. He was curled up in a ball on the bed - ate some sour whipped cream, felt ill. Waaaaaaah. I felt like crying, but instead rubbed his tummy till he fell asleep, and then got out plan "B" from the drawer. Better luck next time, right?
<.>

The wet look is very sexy, I know. And the way you describe it, I think you came over as really sexy. However, it's not your fault if he feels ill, really: Better luck next time. When I'm feeling sick, I don't think too much about sex earlier. Really, who thinks about letting something into your belly if the rest of its contents feel like they're about to turn inside out?

Spare the wet look for next time. Probably it should be his time then to come into your room, all wet? :rolleyes: