(Teacher) - Is my bulge appropriate?

somewhatimpressive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey guys, new here. I'm teach teens and after reading http://www.lpsg.org/80520-your-teachers-bulge.html I became more aware of my own bulge in that context. Hadn't thought much about it until recently one of the girls said something to the effect of "Mr. _____ *definitely* has a snake", (after I overheard a related conversation about their classmates shoe size that I chose to ignore). I took a few pictures with slim pants similar to what I usually wear, and I was surprised by how much I was showing, even with briefs. I'm not huge, maye 5" soft, 7 1/4" hard, but I have fairly large, high-riding balls, and they push everything out. So, do you think I am showing to much with any of the kinds of underwear (or lack of), in the picture below? 1st one is with Jockey Life Low Rise, 2nd is Calvin Klein low rise, and third is commando. Thoughts, comments, *appreciation*? Thanks!

557370-jockey-life-low-rise-calvin.png

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't worry about it. Part of being a teenager means dealing with puberty issues. They'll always notice something which'll make 'em squirm if they really want to, whether you like it or not. It's simply a matter of treating each situation appropriately each time something potentially serious occurs. That's my own opinion anyways--just a 22 year old just about to graduate college...

Reactions: pinokio

Uncutandthick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nah none of those are inappropriate, my dick hands down my leg and you see a big bulge halfway down my thigh so I pack it in jocks usually, hes right teenagers will find something regardless to make them feel sexual, show them a lug nut and theyll get horny

somewhatimpressive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wouldn't worry about it. Part of being a teenager means dealing with puberty issues. They'll always notice something which'll make 'em squirm if they really want to, whether you like it or not. It's simply a matter of treating each situation appropriately each time something potentially serious occurs. That's my own opinion anyways--just a 22 year old just about to graduate college...

I've seen a few of the same girls often looking in other situations, but I didn't think much of it until I overheard the comment, you know? It's not fucking massive or clearly defined, but it does catch attention!

somewhatimpressive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nah none of those are inappropriate, my dick hands down my leg and you see a big bulge halfway down my thigh so I pack it in jocks usually, hes right teenagers will find something regardless to make them feel sexual, show them a lug nut and theyll get horny
Hah, fair enough.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've seen a few of the same girls often looking in other situations, but I didn't think much of it until I overheard the comment, you know? It's not fucking massive or clearly defined, but it does catch attention!

The whole point is that is doesn't matter (whatever they say) unless they actually try to take it somewhere. It's always nice to realize you're getting attention.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Are you a teacher, too? Just curious.

JonathanQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nicest compliment I got while teaching--I was bent over a table working when a couple girls said, "Teacher you've got back!" meaning a nice ass. They wisely kept their hands off.

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I first started teaching in 1972, the assistant principal (a man) told me to wear a jockstrap or do something to hide the bulge. As a new teacher, I was so embarrassed. Now I wonder if he was coming on to me.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I first started teaching in 1972, the assistant principal (a man) told me to wear a jockstrap or do something to hide the bulge. As a new teacher, I was so embarrassed. Now I wonder if he was coming on to me.

Oh, for GAWD's sake! If there was anytime when American men were showing bulges, it was 1972!

Some young guys then were wearing short cut-off jeans with no underwear and showing more than a bulge. :rolleyes:

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You weren't showing a bulge if you were a teacher and the school system was being run by people who came of age in the 1950's.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media

and just whom does your dick "hand down your leg" TO???! a younger sibling, perhaps? : )

triman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm a high school teacher and I show the same...people talk about it, I just never let them know I can hear it. There's nothing I can do about it...Only once have I had a student try to make an awkward moment about it in class. I was standing right in front of him (he was in the front row and I was close to his desk as I was trying to see a student's work (he put his paper up) in the back row...