(Teacher) - Is my bulge appropriate?

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Really? Would it be fair to ask a chesty woman to strap her boobs just because she's a teacher?

I wouldn't worry.

Cyrilsven1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys, new here. I'm teach teens and after reading http://www.lpsg.org/80520-your-teachers-bulge.html I became more aware of my own bulge in that context. Hadn't thought much about it until recently one of the girls said something to the effect of "Mr. _____ *definitely* has a snake", (after I overheard a related conversation about their classmates shoe size that I chose to ignore). I took a few pictures with slim pants similar to what I usually wear, and I was surprised by how much I was showing, even with briefs. I'm not huge, maye 5" soft, 7 1/4" hard, but I have fairly large, high-riding balls, and they push everything out. So, do you think I am showing to much with any of the kinds of underwear (or lack of), in the picture below? 1st one is with Jockey Life Low Rise, 2nd is Calvin Klein low rise, and third is commando. Thoughts, comments, *appreciation*? Thanks!

http://www.lpsg.org/members/somewhatimpressive/albums/bulge/557370-jockey-life-low-rise-calvin.png

I don´t think you´re showing that much. I once had a teacher at university with a much larger bulge. However, if you get comments you might consider hiding your bulge.

I am a teacher too, and my bulge is big. So, I know what you´re going through. The stares and glances .... So, I always hide it in class, by putting my penis to the right or to the left. In that way, it doesn´t hang over my balls.

prism

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
once a PE teacher had us all sit on the floor to talk tactics. cause he was wearing really short shorts, i saw a ball pop out and was like 'damn'

i knew what i'd jack off on that night LOL

Dude you can't help it you are well hung and/or have big nut. I am a 'Grower". Fully hard I am 9' X 6" but I have a HUGE set of nuts that hang low.

somewhatimpressive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don´t think you´re showing that much. I once had a teacher at university with a much larger bulge. However, if you get comments you might consider hiding your bulge.

I am a teacher too, and my bulge is big. So, I know what you´re going through. The stares and glances .... So, I always hide it in class, by putting my penis to the right or to the left. In that way, it doesn´t hang over my balls.

Yeah, right or left makes it MORE noticeable though...then everyone can see the outline of my dick show by the inseam of my pants...and my balls still push out my pants that far on top of that. Maybe it's a matter of different underwear, but the three options I usually use have that effect.

http://www.lpsg.org/members/somewhatimpressive/albums/bulge/558475-bulge-w-life-low-rise.html

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Herocomplex

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, right or left makes it MORE noticeable though...then everyone can see the outline of my dick show by the inseam of my pants...and my balls still push out my pants that far on top of that. Maybe it's a matter of different underwear, but the three options I usually use have that effect.

http://www.lpsg.org/members/somewhatimpressive/albums/bulge/558475-bulge-w-life-low-rise.html

Why are you still trying to figure out how to hide your bulge? Are you embarrassed? Do you think it's the appropriate thing to do?

Ignore the bulge: focus on teaching. I don't understand why you focus on the bulge so much, it is unimportant...

somewhatimpressive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why are you still trying to figure out how to hide your bulge? Are you embarrassed? Do you think it's the appropriate thing to do?

Ignore the bulge: focus on teaching. I don't understand why you focus on the bulge so much, it is unimportant...
Because this is a forum for getting feedback on such matters...and this isn't something I can poll with my co-workers and students. "Hey 'Sarah Teenager'...does my package catch your attention? Because it did make your classmate stare and comment on it as I was walking by the other day...and her friends were also staring at it earlier on in the week too." :wink:

Either way, I appreciate everyones input, and based on the responses, it seems like I'm okay since it isn't blatantly snaking down my leg. Thanks, guys!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I teach but am able to wear more coverage due to the industry, thankfully... nice to have 'room'.

many many years ago, had a big interview, was so nervous I almost overslept, usually I wear briefs for interviews (less obvious) but wore boxers. During the interview I could tell it was going badly fast. I left and went to the bathroom (to comiserate, really wanted the job) and over heard the interviewer walk in with another man talking "...did you see that pervert? damn thing was hanging halfway to his knees.....mumble mumble"

as they said- don't let others put their issues on you. that said keep it profesional and never ever allow yourself in a position where there is any chance that can be compromised.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Because this is a forum for getting feedback on such matters...and this isn't something I can poll with my co-workers and students. "Hey 'Sarah Teenager'...does my package catch your attention? Because it did make your classmate stare and comment on it as I was walking by the other day...and her friends were also staring at it earlier on in the week too." :wink:

Either way, I appreciate everyones input, and based on the responses, it seems like I'm okay since it isn't blatantly snaking down my leg. Thanks, guys!

Of course they'd stared and commented on your bulge: they're 16, what were you expecting, quiet contemplation? You do realize how much sex high schoolers are having these days. right?

Cyrilsven1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Yeah, you´re right. I forgot to mention that I always wear wide but stylish pants. Wide pants will do the trick, I think.

Cyrilsven1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Well, we are teachers and we know that teenage boys and girls are easily distracted and often have sex on their minds. That´s why we don´t want ourselves to form the distraction.

somewhatimpressive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, we are teachers and we know that teenage boys and girls are easily distracted and often have sex on their minds. That´s why we don´t want ourselves to form the distraction.
Agreed. There's a lot of pressure on MALE teachers especially, to not have students alone in a room with us. And if anything suggestive ever occurs, it has been made clear that, as MEN, we must report it the second it happens. With the women, this is not stressed as much.

That being said, normally I'm happy to have someone (of age) notice my bulge, but I'm unsure of how to feel about somebody in their mid-teens doing the same. To get it out there, I would NEVER do anything sexual with a minor, but based on the http://www.lpsg.org/80520-your-teachers-bulge.html thread...seems like most members on here, gay, straight, or anywhere in between, appreciated a nice teacher bulge as a student. So, my conclusion based on your responses and my gut feeling is: I like my pant-brief combo, and it's not snaking down my leg and busting out the seam, so I shan't worry. If they check it out, cool...as long as they don't try to take it anywhere or make a comment beyond what I mentioned earlier.

Funny though, just today I had a different girl staring at it in class. She had a slightly unsure expression, but she sure was definitely checking it out. She first looked at it quickly as she realized what she made eye contact with...and then she looked at my face as I was explaining...then at it...and back at my face...and again over a period of maybe a minute. Heh.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Looks fine, just don't act on those comments, "Mr Biiiig" you can't even say 69 without a giggle or comment, try "thrust, come as in how many times did the girl come to realize ...... And the words "to realize..." is on the next page!!!!!. See if your bulge isn't notice after that.

Teaching is tough I understand. Parents will come after you for anything, try explaining the exaggerated story the daughter in your class tells mom about how you seem to stress the word "come" and the pause after and how you some how looked at her? Huh. Hormones will cause hallucinations(visual and auditory) and distortion of the fact.