Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I looks fine to me. I wouldn't worry about it. Keeping wearing what makes you comfortable.

As a teacher, it's good to wear what makes one comfortable but if ever an admin have to speak to you, you know someone, usually parents or a jealous collegue has brought it to the attention of the principal, or VP, even board. Of course there may be a dress code that you have to follow. Just be prudent and unless you get off with your ego being "stroked" like this than it's your call whether to defend your cock showing through the clothes you wear or not. Going commando would be for me not an option. Hey there's no defense except your desk. If you have provocative student in class watch out, their game is to get that bulge bulging! And watchout for those phone cameras, that's proof for them. And I think you know what I mean.

circpenis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldn't wear anything that makes my bulge show. I think it's inappropriate at school. Not only will the students notice, but all your colleagues will, too. However, I have never felt I have much of a bulge problem.

azladd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wouldn't wear anything that makes my bulge show. I think it's inappropriate at school. Not only will the students notice, but all your colleagues will, too. However, I have never felt I have much of a bulge problem.

Not every bulge is obscene. Would you tell a female teacher to control her breast size? There is nothing wrong with those pics. I think there is a clear difference between a slight bulge and a VDL (visible dick line). Modesty is key and as long as it is not obscene then I dont see how it is inappropriate.

somewhatimpressive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Looks fine, just don't act on those comments, "Mr Biiiig" you can't even say 69 without a giggle or comment, try "thrust, come as in how many times did the girl come to realize ...... And the words "to realize..." is on the next page!!!!!. See if your bulge isn't notice after that.

Teaching is tough I understand. Parents will come after you for anything, try explaining the exaggerated story the daughter in your class tells mom about how you seem to stress the word "come" and the pause after and how you some how looked at her? Huh. Hormones will cause hallucinations(visual and auditory) and distortion of the fact.
Hah, that's hilarious! I don't think I would take it that far, but certainly sounds amusing.

somewhatimpressive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a teacher, it's good to wear what makes one comfortable but if ever an admin have to speak to you, you know someone, usually parents or a jealous collegue has brought it to the attention of the principal, or VP, even board. Of course there may be a dress code that you have to follow. Just be prudent and unless you get off with your ego being "stroked" like this than it's your call whether to defend your cock showing through the clothes you wear or not. Going commando would be for me not an option. Hey there's no defense except your desk. If you have provocative student in class watch out, their game is to get that bulge bulging! And watchout for those phone cameras, that's proof for them. And I think you know what I mean.
No cameras/phones in MY class! Apparently I was too lax in previous years, and one kid said, "oh yeah, theres LOTS of photos of you on Facebook, Mr. ________." :eek: After that, I got militant about it. Kids apparently like to take pictures of their teachers making stupid faces...and who knows what else. They do it to each other way too much too. Some take it into the realm of bullying, unfortunately.

somewhatimpressive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not every bulge is obscene. Would you tell a female teacher to control her breast size? There is nothing wrong with those pics. I think there is a clear difference between a slight bulge and a VDL (visible dick line). Modesty is key and as long as it is not obscene then I dont see how it is inappropriate.
I guess this issue could be likened to showing cleavage more so than breast size, in that it can be controlled (sort of)...like VDL.

circpenis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I didn't say his bulge was obscene. I just said I wouldn't wear anything that makes my bulge show - to work as a teacher. I think that is inappropriate.

Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't tell anyone - male or female - that I think what they're wearing is (in)appropriate. However, the OP ASKED for opinions.

And, the OP didn't ask for our opinions on how to control his penis size. He asked for our opinions on whether or not his bulge was appropriate.

S

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just being on this forum is a bit narcissistic in itself, no? :tongue:

There's healthy narcissism and unhealthy narcissism. You sir are blurring the line.

On that note, this forum is narcissistic. :rolleyes: It is important to realize however, that it also can not be narcissitic; it depends on how one uses the site in the first place. Upon inspecting my gellery of pictures, I probably lie on the narcissitic side of things, but in a healthy format :biggrin1:.

somewhatimpressive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There's healthy narcissism and unhealthy narcissism. You sir are blurring the line.

On that note, this forum is narcissistic. :rolleyes: It is important to realize however, that it also can not be narcissitic; it depends on how one uses the site in the first place. Upon inspecting my gellery of pictures, I probably lie on the narcissitic side of things, but in a healthy format :biggrin1:.
Okey dokey, you win...guess I'm a narcissist. :kiss:

Last edited:

wags

1st Like
Media
Seems creepy that your thoughts are wrapped around this. Stick to teaching kids, leave your thoughts to that.

somewhatimpressive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Seems creepy that your thoughts are wrapped around this. Stick to teaching kids, leave your thoughts to that.

^^^^^my point exactly

Damn, tough crowd. It's the topic of the thread...it doesn't consume my day. Sorry I gave that impression.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by wags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaccoms

^^^^^my point exactly

Damn, tough crowd. It's the topic of the thread...it doesn't consume my day. Sorry I gave that impression.

Wag, Smaccoms, ease up man, I can tell you that the point of many people here who pose questions, opinions, and inquiries are based on fantasy, narcissism, curiosity, FUN, trolling, education, concern, personality disorder, loneliness, support, LOVE, and whatever. Its the nature of this site.

However, when I post threads and replies I should expect responses that may be unexpected. Positive or negative it's all good to me. I hope SWI you feel the same way. Keep asking, responding, and supporting the members of LPSG, threads are fascinating and unbelievable at times as well as educational.

By the way welcome to the site i see you recently joined.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yeah, best just wear some tight compression shorts underneath an give the Ken doll look... no bulges... no problems... then when yu get home...RELEASE the hounds!!!

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I suspect any of the bulge pictures you show are to much bulge for class.... it just opens you up to stares, mockery and undue commentary... so flatten it out dude...

unccguy85

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guess this issue could be likened to showing cleavage more so than breast size, in that it can be controlled (sort of)...like VDL.

I absolutely agree. I'm a teacher too and I can relate to considering this when I first started teaching. Though I like to go commando outside of work, I choose to wear boxer briefs at work to avoid a VPL running down my thigh in my dress slacks or khakis (I also avoid wearing slim-leg pants to work for the same reason). I don't have big balls (just a big-ish dick) so I don't bulge very much unless I mash my package into a pair of briefs. Boxer briefs let my dick lay flatter and I can tuck it under a bit.

Because you're an educator your goal is to give your kids their best chance at learning. You don't want yourself to become a distraction. A female teacher with large breasts is not expected to wear coveralls to work hide her chest. However, it is not unreasonable to expect her to avoid wearing tops or dresses that exaggerate her cleavage or expose her nipples, as she would otherwise then be inviting attention and promoting the distraction.

That said, a teacher with big boobs will likely still get talked about by the male students (and probably the female students too) no matter what she wears. If you're blessed with a big dick/big balls you're blessed with a big dick/big balls. There's no hiding it, and you shouldn't feel ashamed of it simply because of where you work. Your package will get noticed occasionally no matter what.