(Teacher) - Is my bulge appropriate?

azladd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I absolutely agree. I'm a teacher too and I can relate to considering this when I first started teaching. Though I like to go commando outside of work, I choose to wear boxer briefs at work to avoid a VPL running down my thigh in my dress slacks or khakis (I also avoid wearing slim-leg pants to work for the same reason). I don't have big balls (just a big-ish dick) so I don't bulge very much unless I mash my package into a pair of briefs. Boxer briefs let my dick lay flatter and I can tuck it under a bit.

Because you're an educator your goal is to give your kids their best chance at learning. You don't want yourself to become a distraction. A female teacher with large breasts is not expected to wear coveralls to work hide her chest. However, it is not unreasonable to expect her to avoid wearing tops or dresses that exaggerate her cleavage or expose her nipples, as she would otherwise then be inviting attention and promoting the distraction.

That said, a teacher with big boobs will likely still get talked about by the male students (and probably the female students too) no matter what she wears. If you're blessed with a big dick/big balls you're blessed with a big dick/big balls. There's no hiding it, and you shouldn't feel ashamed of it simply because of where you work. Your package will get noticed occasionally no matter what.

Totally agree. I brought up breast size because just like dick size , that can't be controlled. Showing cleavage to me is no different then showing VDL both which I would assume would be inappropriate for a classroom setting. But I do not think it reasonable to expect that any bulge at all can be avoided and thus would be considered inappropriate.As long as it is not a distraction. then I agree a person should be OK.