teacher was checking me out today

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
I'm a college student. I had some time today in between classes so I went to the gym at school for a workout. Afterwards I went in the locker room for a shower. I used the row of lockers nearest the showers just for a shorter walk. When I got there, one of the teachers, not my teacher, was sitting there going through his things. I guess he had just used the showers and was getting ready to leave. Only he didn't leave. He sat there the whole time I undressed, showered, and didn't leave till I finished and put my shirt back on. He didn't look directly at me but I could tell he was glancing and he was messing around on his cell phone doing something. My guess is, taking pictures.

I didn't mind though. Kinda turned me on

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Or maybe he was just there hanging out for a break himself. Your'e a beauty...people are going to see that and it doesn't mean they are up to anything bad ya know.

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
Ok, I just got home from the gym. That guy was in there again, same time as yesterday only this time when I went in to take a shower he was already in there. He had shorts on for some reason. But when he saw me come in he took them off shortly after. He had his back to me at first. I started washing my hair and by the time I got the shampoo out of my eyes and was able to open them, I looked at him and he still had his back to me but he was jacking off! I didn't start jacking off but it made me start getting hard. Eventually he turned around and did it facing me so I joined him and we both jerked off watching each other.

It was SO hot!

He's either in his late 40's or early 50's. In great shape. Uncut. Really hot

I shot my load first but then hung around till he shot his. Then we both toweled off, dressed and left. Never said a word to each other