Teachers should be required to have periodic mental health assessments.

Use one of these in your classroom. The kids will probably appreciate it as well......maybe 2 :). You'll probably find it will help concentration as well.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You obviously don't teach junior high. One 8th grader wearing Axe spray can knock the scent glands out of any mammal within 1/8 of a mile of the school. It is a palpable cologne that has been known to make teachers cry.

Edt: But no smell of fish or b.o. Or anything else for that matter.

Last edited:

You obviously don't teach junior high. One 8th grader wearing Axe spray can knock the scent glands out of any mammal within 1/8 of a mile of the school. It is a palpable cologne that has been known to make teachers cry.

Edt: But no smell of fish or b.o. Or anything else for that matter.

Cologne? It is an air freshner. Scent sticks...Vanilla, lavender etc....although the kids can dab a little behind their ears :) :)...

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Back in the old days we wouldn't have been destroyed like that we would have been sent out in a hallway to sit on a chair or to the nurse's office or even the principal's office. In my day, the teachers could call us liars, wastes, failures, headaches, stupid, and a lot of other things but never were allowed to spray things at us. They were however allowed to give us a hit across the rear end if we failed to turn in homework more than twice in a month and force us to make 10 paper neckties if we hadn't worn our necktie to school twice in a month. When we didn't have the tie we had to wear a paper necktie made from newspaper which had a really bad smell to it and could pain the nostrils by the end of the day.

Principals couldn't do anything to us except give us a lecture on how we were disappointing the entire town (I had a few of those lectures).

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Really? I used to get public humiliation before and after I got my my ass beaten. These people were psychos. I had a brilliant chemistry teacher, whom I thought highly of, and a really good biology teacher who was a fine human being. My senior English teacher knew her stuff and was sweet as the day is long. The rest of them were as mad as McDonald's for breakfast.

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm more concerned with the biological absurdity of some of those questions. How does a vampire suck 3600 liters of blood from a single victim in a single night?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
in their defense i am pretty sure most of my teachers were completely sane at the beginning of the school year :redface:

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Fabreze is a good product but it can be toxic when misused. Initially some pets died from this stuff until the formula was changed. It is not a human deodorant in any manner and the use of this product in this manner is inappropriate to say the least. This is a teacher that needs to face disciplinary action at the very least. In all honesty how does one judge this one? Stupidity for not knowing the product? Incompetency for misuse of a product for a purpose for which it was not intended? Child endangerment for spraying a child with a commercial fabric deodorizer? In view of the fact that we are talking a teacher here, I would also think that a general competency hearing for teaching would be in order. If she is not smart enough to know the difference between a human deodorizing product and a fabric product, and can't read the bottle, is this person competent to be teaching children anything? That would be questionable. . . . . .