Teachers

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Pices2325, Apr 18, 2005.

1. Pices2325

Pices2325 New Member

Have any of you (old or young) ever come on to a teacher or think that they are really hott or something like that? And if yes, did you do anything? And my other question, has a teacher ever come on to you? This may seem kind of sick, but I'm just wondering

2. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    no, yes, yes

(respectively)

3. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

my best friend and I had the hugest crush on your 12th grade English teacher. She let us choose our own seat so we got the two seats right in front of her podium. We never came onto her.

4. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    I remember having a hot male teacher. As guys go, he was really well put together.

Never made a pass at him or vice versa. At that age, I was hoping to be bi, but never had a real op to find out.

5. jeepwranglerboi

jeepwranglerboi New Member

Yes, I dated a teacher of mine after I finished college and I slept with on of my substitute teachers as well after I finished school. What can I say? Hello, male dance teachers! Very sezzy. I certainly don't recommend that people date or even admit to having a sexual attraction to their teacher at all. Sleeping with the sub was no big deal but dating the teacher was a precocious situation. We had to be rather discreet and it had to be made clear to everyone that we started dating after I was out of school.

6. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I am a teacher. Yes, I have had students come on to me. No, I did not, and would not, respond to such advances. It's very inappropriate, and one of the quickest ways to lose a job.

7. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I was married and raising a family during my years of teaching. One unusually intelligent female student, with no encouragement from home, needed and got extra help and attention from me -- nothing sexual! Through the years we have kept in contact, exchanging Christmas cards and her always remembering my birthday with a card and/or telephone call. After my divorce and her divorce she openly came on to me, not knowing my attraction for men, so I conveniently put up barriers to end any possiblities along that line. We remain friends and will always have a bond. I can think of a couple of male students that could have given this a completely different ending, however.

8. Jazz

Jazz New Member

No, not really but at my current school, theres not to many hot teachers, only a few subs, and they are hot!

9. steve319

Gold Member

Relationships (or even flirting) between teachers and students is completely inappropriate. From a professional standpoint, it is never acceptable under any circumstances.

I'm sure that every teacher has had to gently deal with schoolgirl crushes and the like--that's just part of the job, regardless of the setting. I've taught in middle and high school classrooms, college campuses, community centers, workplace sites, and even prison facilities, and in every location there have been students who tried to take things in the wrong direction and cross that line (and for lots of different reasons). It happens, and we should expect it and be ready to defuse it, but there's no way it should ever be encouraged or given even tacit approval.

It makes me sad to hear that some of you have been in situations where that professional relationship was compromised. You were done a disservice by those so-called professionals.

Even though I teach adults now, that line is still not to be crossed. The roles we play in the educational dynamic shouldn't be blurred and sacrificed by flirting or romance or sex or whatever.

And, as DMW said, there's no faster way to end a career.

(You know, sometimes I think I enjoy the view from the soapbox too much. Don't mean to rant, but I'm a stickler for professionalism in student relations.)

10. jonb

Gold Member

It's normal for students have crushes on teachers. It's unprofessional at best, criminal at worst, for teachers to reciprocate.

11. jeepwranglerboi

jeepwranglerboi New Member

I just want to clear things up a little bit for everyone. All actions were taken after I left school. My teacher had absolutely no interest in me until I approached him in a local watering hole and I told him that I had a crush on him. Same thing goes for my sub, I slept with him 2 years after school.

I agree that student/teacher relationships are not wise and yes, they are a sure fire way to get fired.

PS: The teacher I dated quit teaching full time and became a sub before we started dating.

12. pie

pie New Member

i just left highschool and when i was asked about teachers in that respect i just told people that they are teachers, not some alien, its ok for sudents to find teachers attractive. (unless they are alien, i have some theorys about my old French teacher)

13. Satsfakshun

Satsfakshun Member

One of my best party friends in high school was the principals daughter. She moved in with the school's band director her senior year and they got married a few months after she graduated. There was no stink made about it, but that was 20 years ago. They're divorced now.

14. Freddie53

Gold Member

On a college level it is true that they are both adults. But, the "come on" must not happen by either party during class. Now if a professor and a college student meet out side the classroom and the student is NOT taking a course right then under that teacher then fine. If a college student and professor are already dating and the student signs up fo the class that is OK, but still during class no romantic gestures.

But IF the student and teacher meet each other as student and teacher, andboth find each other attractive, they can be "very friendly" while the course is going on. But not during class time. It would be wise not to offcially date until after the grade for the course has been given. In a small college that same professor might still have that student again next semester, it would be wise for the professor to get permission to ask for a date from his superior first.

In high school. Jacinto said it the best way. There is no way to define it more except to say his satement is the understatement of the year and more than a career can be lost. Jail time could be bought for the teacher.

And it makes me too ill to even think about middle and elementary school.

15. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

My university, and I think most, specifies that if there is any relationship between a teacher and student that is more than ordinary friendship, the class should be transferred to another teacher. However if it is a consensual mutual relationship the teacher is not disciplined. There have in fact been many notable successful marriages between college-level teachers and students.

16. jay_too

jay_too New Member

I have never had a sexual relationship with a teacher. However, when I was in high school, several of my friends did. They were juniors and seniors and this was the late 1990's. Was this child abuse? Nah, I don't think so. They were just some horney guyz taking advantage of a situation and a couple of teachers. If there was abuse, I would have to say it was on my friends' part.

The "child" can be the instigator, and "adults" don't always use good sense. Did they know better? Oh yea, I think there was a case or two in Washington state about abuse of a young teen by a teacher. But hey, it felt so good.

jay

17. Bradleem

Bradleem New Member

sexual attraction affects all of us .......... how we handle that attraction at the time can impact us in a big way ........... the washington case was way out of line ...... now they are getting married ..... still it was way out of line .....

I always say the adult in the situation has the control to prevent it but I realize that sometimes the attraction is just to much , especially if there is a big cock involved or a big set of boobs

18. D_Carroll Condomripper

MY SCHOOL:

My band director and his wife met when she was a student. They are married now with a daughter.

My principal's son was a teacher. He was caught having sex on school grounds with a sophomore. He was fired, sent to jail, and divorce.

19. Lito

Lito New Member

I'm a college professor. Well, yes, I have had relationships with students (actually, not plural, only happened once).

Although they have happened outiside college grounds (always) and with grown ups only (legal age), it's a shady area to dwell into.

It should be noted, however, that you can just wait for the year to pass... then you are not a professor/student anymore, just a human being... and you have given time to see if you are really intereste or if it was just a passing desire.

Than again, a lot of my students are older than I am, I should add.

20. yeahIknow

yeahIknow New Member

I remember back in middle school me and some of my friends had this really hot english teacher. She would always dress in these scanticlad clothing so we would take advantage of it LMAO. I would call her over for help when she would bend down to help all my buddy's got a new view of her rack and she used to wear thongs it was great :D. we were little pervs back then LMAO

Draft saved Draft deleted