Teachers

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember back in middle school me and some of my friends had this really hot english teacher. She would always dress in these scanticlad clothing so we would take advantage of it LMAO. I would call her over for help when she would bend down to help all my buddy's got a new view of her rack and she used to wear thongs it was great :D. we were little pervs back then LMAO

I think she was the perv...

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm still hot for one of my teachers. I haven't seen him since i left school, and since he went to Canada (that's where he's from...) I even chose him as my mentor when i became a prefect. I would NEVER had done anything (because he was probably straight, and i wouldn't want to fuck up his career or anything) but i did think about it....lol.

sometimes when he talked, i used to stare into his eyes and not hear a word he was saying. geez, i hope he didn't notice i was soooo into him.

sexoutlaw

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a BIG crush on my 5th grade teacher Mr. Izzi. I acted out a lot in class and one day he decided to punish me I would have to put my desk next to his for a month. Little did he know I was in heaven having to sit next to my fantasy.