Teachin my girl better head

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by fak_et, Nov 24, 2008.

1. fak_et

fak_et New Member

My girl loves giving head and she is doing a great job, but many times she gets me with her teeth a lot and I dont enjoy it. I have to keep reminding her. Anything I can do to help with this?

Also I wish I could teach her to deepthroat better, she is trying hard but she can't get it deep and she wants to learn too.

I am 7x6 and ive had a few girls blow me and get the whole thing down there. One girl even swallowed my cock soo hard it started to bend in her mouth.

2. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

all she needs is practice,practice,practice!

3. D_Phoolon Dahill

D_Phoolon Dahill New Member

Or get one of her friends to show her ;)

4. curious n str8

curious n str8 New Member

Albums:
    knock her teeth out :fight: :joke:eek:r have her get false teeth :196:

5. Grower

Grower Member

"My girl loves giving head and she is doing a great job"

Enjoy what you have, you already have more than many guys ever find.

Where are her teeth hitting you? Is she forgetting about covering her front teeth with her lips? Is she a nibbler? These problems should be easily fixed. -OR- Are her back teeth coming into contact with your thick cock, this could be an anatomy problem, unfixable in my opinion.

Lay on your back, have her get on top of you in a 69 position, although what's important here is that she find the ultimate best position for having your cock enter her throat, which depending on your relative height may make 69 difficult, this should give her some practice getting used to your cock getting all the way in and may make it easier for her to take it in other positions as well, or this position and variants on it may become her only "deepthroat" position.

deepthroat is hard, and cock shape can make it harder than cock size. don't expect too much, enjoy what you've already got, and have fun practicing.

6. parchissi

Gold Member

I guess the best thing to do is to keep showing her your appreciation - maybe get a guy to give you head so he can show her how its done!!

7. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

I say, go for the 69 and you can teach other.:biggrin1:

8. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

The key is wetness.

Your girlfriend should be spitting, drooling, and/or using lube to get your cock nice and slick. Then, if she allows it to slide back and forth on her tongue while she's blowing you, it will not hit her teeth at all.

You should both lay down and she should be positioned to naturally follow the curve of your cock. Tell her to open wide, wrap her lips around her teeth and stick out her tongue... it will look quite stupid, but go with it.

Rub the tip of your wet/lubed cock back and forth on her wet tongue, and keep sliding in deeper until you touch the back of her throat. Now she can do the moving--it should be a mouth open, sucking, drooling (to keep it slick), with tongue movement--but not moving side to side, just focusing on the back and forth and keeping her mouth open.

After awhile, her jaw will become sore, so work up to 2 min, 5 min, 10 min. etc., but realize, as Rod wrote, it takes practice.

9. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

she need to use her saliva to use her hand and mouth at the same time.. tell her to spit on it.

10. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    As a guy with girth, I understand about the teeth thing. And like everyone else is saying (except for the guy who likes toothless women), practice! practice! practice!

11. Love-it

Gold Member

My wife wears a night-guard that makes quite a difference in my enjoyment with less scraping from her teeth. I may be to big for her but I would like her to put some effort into learning how to deep-throat me. She is trying to learn how to relax enough to take me in her vagina and ass and she says learning to deep-throat, if she tries, is for later.

12. upone

upone New Member

Practice is essential; but experimenting with positions is good, too. If she lays on her back on the bed with her head over the edge, it may be easier for you to enter her mouth and easier for her to relax her throat muscles. Also, if she tries swallowing before you cum, she can get you in deeper.

Draft saved Draft deleted