teaching younger boys

D_Tam_Ponds

Account Disabled
Media
I typically prefer men who are a bit older and more experienced, but I have slept with a couple of younger, inexperienced ones. I have yet to find a man who actually wants to be "taught." That seems to be a big ego/confidence killer in my experience. And most have closed minds anyway. The open minded ones are usually the ones who are better in bed - be it young and inexperienced or older and experienced.

HunggGreek

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I typically prefer men who are a bit older and more experienced, but I have slept with a couple of younger, inexperienced ones. I have yet to find a man who actually wants to be "taught." That seems to be a big ego/confidence killer in my experience. And most have closed minds anyway. The open minded ones are usually the ones who are better in bed - be it young and inexperienced or older and experienced.

I don't think it's so much the idea of an older woman explicitly "teaching" as it is the notion that older women aren't as afraid to tell a guy what they like and what they dont.

To quote Kelso from That 70's Show in reference to older ladies - "They're experienced, they know it won't break"

D_Tam_Ponds

Account Disabled
Media
I don't think it's so much the idea of an older woman explicitly "teaching" as it is the notion that older women aren't as afraid to tell a guy what they like and what they dont.

To quote Kelso from That 70's Show in reference to older ladies - "They're experienced, they know it won't break"

ROFL - see this is EXACTLY what I mean when I say that men don't like to be "taught." Yes, this has been my experience Mr. Greek. Love the avatar BTW.