Teaching your Partner

cegro27: Have you ever had to teach or train your partner how to have sex with you, considering your larger size? If so, what do you do or say that's helps them to better handle your size both orally and in intercourse? Are they open to this form of sexual higher learning? Finally, since you are the teacher, how would you grade your partner's ability/willingness to learn (or the people you've been with in general)?

Trixiville: Im very fortunate that I have a caring partner, who tells me what he likes and how I should do it!!!!...

Everyone is different, and I think openness and frankness between couples is very improtant, in getting things "just right"!!!

I also tell him what I like...

....and he does it, beautifully!!!!! :wub:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Typically, I do most of the work to train her vagina to be more elastic. I'll put about six or seven inches in, then later we'll work on eight, nine, ten, and the full ten and a half.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Nov 10 2004, 10:07 PM
Typically, I do most of the work to train her vagina to be more elastic. I'll put about six or seven inches in, then later we'll work on eight, nine, ten, and the full ten and a half.
[post=263228]Quoted post[/post]​

*wearing best pair of nerdy glasses, white button down shirt and plaid skirt*

Are you accepting new students?

cegro27: That's a class I'd like to sign-up for. How long does it usually take to get all or most of you inside?