Team mates jealous of size?

sandie305

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has any of the guys on here ever had team mates of a spots team be envious of your big member? Or proud of it? I know my ex used to be nick named The horse by his rugby team! They even gave him a joke trophy with it on.

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
I few guys on my high school basketball team used to comment.

Then as an adult I ended up on a hockey team with an ex-GFs new husband.

I'd always make it a point to sit straight across from him in the dressing room so he could see what used to pleasure his new wife.

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i played football and the guys would always make comments about me when i went to the showers. got the nickname Mr. Ed. Found out a few even bragged to other girls about it, which ended up in hook up for me, so bonus there!

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm not sure I understand how doing that made you feel good??? Trying to make him feel what, inadequate? Not as big as you? What??????

I few guys on my high school basketball team used to comment.

Then as an adult I ended up on a hockey team with an ex-GFs new husband.

I'd always make it a point to sit straight across from him in the dressing room so he could see what used to pleasure his new wife.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Guys with big dicks always get noticed by other guys in a team sports or locker room situation. I haven't played team sports since school, but the other guys tossed out all kinds of names for me, in good humor, including most of the usual ones and and a few more creative ones. It still happens. Just the other day, a guy at my gym -- all grins and apropos of nothing --gestured at my dick told me that I was "the kind of guy that would have intimidated him in high school." Having a big dick is something few of us really mind being teased about, I woud think.

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is a story I wrote about hung horny young guys in the showers after a hockey game... These guys aren't so much jealous of the size, but actually enjoy getting off on each others sexual prowess!:tongue:

The first Chapter is focused on mainly heterosexual guys experimenting with male-male action...

http://www.lpsg.org/40013-celebrating-the-hockey-championship.html

Chapter two brings out more heterosexual activity between the hockey players and the 'hockey bunnies'

http://www.lpsg.org/42311-part-two-celebrating-hockey-championship.html

Chapter three seems to get a little confusing with a mix of male-male and male-female action...

http://www.lpsg.org/55554-part-three-celebrating-hockey-championship.html

I seem to have run out of inspiration before I got the the end of chapter three... hopefully with a bit of stimulation over the holidays I will get back to writing ... I don' tknow if I will add to this story or start developing something new or return to one of my other plot lines...

As always, I welcome feedback by private messages or better yet, I really get off when I receive fawning praise through a more public "bump" of one of my stories... :biggrin1: I admit it... I'm shameless...

bigwhitie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i used to get teased a lot because of my hang, but after I told myself they were just teasing me because they were jealous of me, it hurt less to get taunted.