Teaming up with best friend for regular MFM threesomes

hungasian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’ve been teaming up with my best friend to offer MFM threesomes to girls on dating/hookup apps and websites for more than a year now. we definitely stand out more working together offering threesomes than if we were working alone as single guys. A case of supply and demand I guess.

Have any of you done something similar? Not only does it seem like a cheat code when it comes to meeting girls, I also find threesomes a lot more fun than normal vanilla sex too.

BiDude69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ve been teaming up with my best friend to offer MFM threesomes to girls on dating/hookup apps and websites for more than a year now. we definitely stand out more working together offering threesomes than if we were working alone as single guys. A case of supply and demand I guess.

Have any of you done something similar? Not only does it seem like a cheat code when it comes to meeting girls, I also find threesomes a lot more fun than normal vanilla sex too.
Nope, but it is a good idea :D

Reactions: Beobachter24
D

deleted6469531

double vag or no?