Tear Jerkers

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you haven't cried after the first 10 minutes of UP then you are heartless. I was a complete mess and so happy I didn't watch it in the theatre.

Reactions: BetterFuture

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you haven't cried after the first 10 minutes of UP then you are heartless.

!!! :( I thought that story was sweet, but it doesn't make me cry.

The_Grinch.png

I did cry during Tangled & Frozen & Moana though. Kubo and the Two Strings as well (just to break up the Disney theme).

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So Black Mirror, Season 3, episode 4 (San Junipero). Just got around to watching that... dear lord, pass the Kleenex please. It's not teased much in the trailer, which is fine. Really worth a watch.

Yes. I am not normally into nerdy sci-fi shit, but this was strangely beautiful. I was half-asleep as I watched it and don't remember how it ends. I liked the idea that, if after death we could upload our consciousnesses into a simulation, we would spend eternity hanging out in a nightclub just like the ones we frequented in our 20s!

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was half-asleep as I watched it and don't remember how it ends.

I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it, but the ending is where most of said tears found themselves jerked :p

It's worth a second viewing if you don't remember it all. It's only 61 minutes long (which is crazy cuz it felt like a feature length film... talk about making apt use of your running time).

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Star Trek 2 the wrath of Kahn, where Spock Dies

I had totally forgotten this ... but I cried in the movie theater when I saw this, probably around age 12 or so? I think it was the first time I had cried just because something touched me, even though it did not directly affect my life. I remember thinking how weird it was that I cried, and not understanding why.

Reactions: ronin001

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Really the only time I usually cry over a movie/tv show is if the dog/animal friend dies.. but I actually got teary eyed twice during The Brave One. Once during the beginning, and at the end when it's all said and done and the final song starts playing.

I like that movie.

Reactions: ronin001