TearDrop Cockring

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
how do you determine the diameter to order?
Use a sewer's tape measure or a string to wrap around the base of your cock behind your balls. Do NOT cinch it l That measurement is your cock's circumfrence. (Practice measuring the diameter of your wrist first).

Then, insert into the formula diameter = (circumference ) / 3 . (Yes, yes, it's PI = 3.14159 approximately for the math geeks).

Most cockrings come in one of three diameter sizes::

• 1.5" -- most common in sex shops, but probably small for LPSG
  • 1 7/8 " --> I wear this size for the teardrop cock ring
  • 2.0 "
  • 2 1/4" -- probably too large for most.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
WOW!!!
I just got back from shopping in San Francisco. Found a teardrop cockring at a place in SOMA and bought it.
Came home and put it on. I love it! Had to remove one of my Guiche piercings so it would not be in the way of the teardrop. So far it is grat!

Reactions: jackmyjock

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are several threads about using cockrings over the years and how to get started. You would probably want to work you way up from a leather strap to a thin metal one and then to a more serious size. Basically, you want to make certain that your cock has an adequate blood supply and is not turning cold or numb. Sizing matters which is why starting out with a leather adjustable strap helps you determine a comfortable diameter.

In general, you don't wear them for more than a few hours. At times, I have worn them for days, - that was after several months of getting used to them and knowing one's body rhythms.

The teardrop cock ring represents my fourth. I bought it after 5 years of wearing metal cockrings.
Excellent advice HB.

I have a metal teardrop cockring and a silicone one and I like them both.

I like how they stimulate the prostate/perineum externally!

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Use a sewer's tape measure or a string to wrap around the base of your cock behind your balls. Do NOT cinch it l That measurement is your cock's circumfrence. (Practice measuring the diameter of your wrist first).

Then, insert into the formula diameter = (circumference ) / 3 . (Yes, yes, it's PI = 3.14159 approximately for the math geeks).

Most cockrings come in one of three diameter sizes::

• 1.5" -- most common in sex shops, but probably small for LPSG
  • 1 7/8 " --> I wear this size for the teardrop cock ring
  • 2.0 "
  • 2 1/4" -- probably too large for most.

Hard to find 2 1/4" cockrings, which is what I need if I'm going to wear one for more than just a few minutes.