tearing

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Al Frankenbeans, Jul 10, 2008.

1. D_Al Frankenbeans

D_Al Frankenbeans Account Disabled

I think my new girlfriends vag tore a little. It looks like right there on the inner lips there is a small tear. What do we do?

2. D_Augustus_Widebottom

D_Augustus_Widebottom Account Disabled

When it's just a surface tear you don't have to do anything than leave it alone. But if it's a bit bigger you need to go to a doctor..

3. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    go see a doc mate :smile:

4. meerin

meerin New Member

kiss it and make it better of course:wink:

5. Runco

Runco New Member

She just needs to keep it clean and it will heal within the week. Bathing it in salt water will speed the healing process. If she has any problems, she should go and see the doctor.

6. str8nohio

str8nohio New Member

Albums:
    neosporin helps

7. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

I hear cocoa butter is good for stretch marks, maybe when your girlfriend removes her foot from your ass for causing her pain, you can use it.

8. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Put some vagisil on the area before and after sex because the numbing agent in it will keep her from hurting. I have torn a thousand times since i got with my husband, i have a nice little knot of scar tissue there that wants to tear no matter how much sex we have.

It's part of being small down there and having a large cock. Some women never experience this and some of us don't know sex without it. Its like a split in your lip, it heals quickly in the moist area after about 24 hours.

9. Marlboro woman

Marlboro woman New Member

I find that a good bottle of wine is a cure for most things.:beerchug:

10. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Make sure it is kept clean, try and give vag a rest to heal and she will be fine. Minor tears are common and should never be a problem

11. Kassokilleri2ff

Whoa you can tear it? Holy crap lol.

On second thought, what happens when you have a baby? What the fuck! I always thought the vaginal walls could streach really far lol. I guess it becomes moreso while your pregnant? But still....

12. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Vaginal walls are hard to tear but the sensitive and very thin tissue on the vaginal opening is made out of different cellular fiber that doesnt stretch nearly as much.

I can tear with a vaginal speculum, even with lubricant. It's a good thing i never had a vaginal birth. We have to enter slowly....slowly not to tear.

13. Kassokilleri2ff

My ex used to say that every time I put my dick in her it hurt. Its cuz I used my finger to guide my penis where to go, now I know it hurt her, penis + finger was probably too much lol. I wonder if I made her tear. I always thought she was just saying that to boost my confidence or something. I had to use my finger, couldn't find the hole otherwise, or I was more scared of pushing the side of the hole and pissing her off lol.

14. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I think my husband has guided his own cock inside of me about 5 times. I have do to it because its got to be done right or once i tear its a bitch to enjoy it. But you know it when you tear because you bleed a little.

15. Runco

Runco New Member

Unless your husband has razor blades in the tip of his penis, there is no way he should be tearing your vagina when he enters you. I don't know if this is typical of most women. I have never torn during sex, no matter how vigorous a guy has been with me. It sounds as though two things might be going on. Either the skin at the entrance to your vagina is thinner and more delicate than most (and therefore more prone to tearing) or if the tears are occurring in the same area, your husband is tearing and re-tearing old scar tissue. In the case of the latter, it may be that your vagina is not healing correctly each time it tears, in which case you may wish to get professional advice re healing to avoid tearing again in future.

16. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I never said he was tearing my vagina. i was explaining how the vagina is designed to stretch more than the tissues at the openining of the vagina to another person in this thread. I never tore or bled when i lost my virginity and had sex and multiple partners thereafter until i met my husband who is much more girthy. I am built small but a normal sized penis doesnt cause me to tear.

I also explained that its like a papercut that heals quickly and i've got a knot of scar tissue there now from tearing so much.

I don't tear anymore because we have sex so often and i have been on estrogen for almost 10 years to help with this. Sex alone doesnt cause me to tear, but a sudden thrust of anything larger than 2 fingers can cause the vaginal fourchette to split a little and bleed.

My Dr is well aware of it and realizes that i've learned to be delicate and very careful about not tearing. It hurts like hell and i try to avoid it at all costs.

17. Runco

Runco New Member

Sorry - I didn't mean to cause offence. I must have missed all the explanation about papercuts and the like (I looked back and your posts and I can't see it so I must need glasses!).

Draft saved Draft deleted