tears in orgasm

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

Account Disabled
Media
I mean tears from your eyes.

I would often feel like crying and actually did cry when I was having an orgasm. That was particularly the case while I was having intercourse with a certain lady. That belongs to the past now. Shame.

It was an uncontrollable weeping. In the aftermath I might feel somewhat inadequate and the lady in case might even wonder if I had behaved like a wimp. She also did her own share of crying, but I never saw her tears.

Has anyone experience such emotional outbursts while in orgasm?

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes... when I orgasm through sex with someone I have a really deep connection with I will get such a rush of emotion immediately after sex that I will cry a little. I get the urge to pull him really tight to me and tell him how much I love him.

It's a lovely feeling, not something I've experienced for many years now. I always wished I could find a man who was similar.

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

Account Disabled
Media
Yes... when I orgasm through sex with someone I have a really deep connection with I will get such a rush of emotion immediately after sex that I will cry a little. I get the urge to pull him really tight to me and tell him how much I love him.

It's a lovely feeling, not something I've experienced for many years now. I always wished I could find a man who was similar.

Hi, I wish I could be that man for you, because I am still looking for a female to give me that wonderful feeling. LOL

Strange thing, however. I didn't have a strong connection with that woman. Sex with her was very good, but we were on such different levels in terms of education, background, you name it, that even communication with her was difficult.

There were tears, but it was kind of a physical release, if I make myself understood.

Scarlet Thelema

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see nothing to be ashamed about when experiencing such emotion in orgasm or sex. But I can understand why a man might feel strange about it, at first.

I think it is a wonderful thing. I've experienced it several times, with different partners. Not always with a strong spiritual or emotional connection, but sometimes, and that is phenomenal.

It has been a while since that happened and I long for it to happen again.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This happened in Home at the End of the World when Colin Farrells character had lost his virginity. I never understood the reason it was used. It could have been a number of things. Guilt, grief, confusion, relief. He certainly was sexually confused in the role.

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
It happened to me the first time I was (finally) fucked in the ass. Not because of pain, but because of the intensity of the whole thing. I had tried unsuccessfully many times to bottom with disastrous results. When it finally worked, it was like an out-of-body experience for me. The orgasm I had while being fucked was the most intense of my life. The tears just happened spontaneously - it surprised both of us.