Teased about having large genitals

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Whopper-lee, Oct 28, 2007.

1. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was just wondering how many lpsg males have had any family members ever directly or indirectly tease or make some comment(s) about you being well endowed (jokingly or seriously).
    If so, how do you handle it?
    How do you react or what do you say in reply back if you confronted in these situations?
    Can't remember if this topic as come up before or something related to it:confused:

It has happened often with me both directly & indirectly.
    Example:
    One evening me and my boys (both grown) was sitting down watchin this funny movie with the Keyon Winn Bros. playing two white girls...I don't remember the name of this comedy.
    But anyway, there was this big, black muscle bound guy that was after every white girl he came in contact with.
    But it seemed that every one he went to bed with sexually, they ended up in a wheel-chair and couldn't walk after he got thru with them:biggrin1::biggrin1:
    He even put a dude in a wheel chair that happen to sleep in bed with him after they both got drunk one night:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
    Me and boys cracked up....then my crazy ass (youngest son of 23) said,to my other son & me sittin there too...this dude must got a peter like you & uncle abe, pops. They both laughed...and my other boy said ...You know it...and gave each other one of those hand high-fi slaps still laughin.
    I didn't know what else to do but laugh with them...but added...yall silly and just wrong for that one and we continued to watch the movie in fun.
    Of course, this is not the first time or nothing new... we got a few other family members (male cousins & a couple of females) that will say something indirect about me and uncle being hung like a mule or horse. I do get a bit embrassed & don't know what to say so I don't say nothin.
    Got one male cousin that says all the time when he see me, man...if I had a 3rd leg like you & uncle Abe I's be a one naked millionair!

So Just wondering if you are ever confronted with these kinds of situations? And how you handle esp. from family members.
    Thx.
    Whooper-lee:smile:
    PS. But I do enjoy all the comments from lpsg:wink:

2. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
  3. D_Yowton Y Yingyang

D_Yowton Y Yingyang Account Disabled

Who the F**k cares. Equal time for all the small penis jokes that well endowed men love to dish out at every opportunity.

Draft saved Draft deleted