Teased due to size?

D_Fletchyer Flagpole

Sexy Member
Media
Wondering if anyone else here was teased due to the size of their package?

A little background. I faced both sides of the extreme. Before puberty, I was kind of small. I had undescended testicles as an infant and underwent corrective surgery for the condition. The doctors had informed my parents that either everything would turn out OK or I'd be sterile/unable to conceive.

During my teens, nothing was happening. All my other classmates were growing like weeds and experiencing puberty--me--you guessed it--zilch! As a result of course, kids teased me. "When are you going to change?", "What, are you like 12?", "You call that a cock?" etc. Of course I was miserable. This continued until the summer of '82. I finally went through puberty. Actually, it felt like I rocketed through puberty. It's like I went to bed one night and awoke the next completely changed. I went from a really small penis to my current 8" plus. I was a little freaked out by the rapidity of the change and the new size of my penis. Doctors told me everything was normal, I was just large.

When school started, I thought things would be OK--hey after all, I finally went through puberty. Yeah right! First thing I remember was having to change for gym and everyone pointing at me because now I was "huge." One kid came up with the brilliant new nickname "Donkey Dong" after the song Donkey Kong. Things couldn't get better. I now had new taunts--"It's a wonder he can walk without falling over." "Wait, don't close the door, "Dick" is "cumming!" you get the point.

Being shy and very self conscious, this bothered me a great deal. It's taken quite a while to deal with the embarrassment. I'm just wondering if any other people have had similar experiences and what did you do to deal with/overcome them? I appreciate any help. Thanks.

BigSki

Lynx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Big Ski,

Its great that you are looking for advice here. I can assure you that everyone was teased about something when they were little, too skinny, too fat, glasses, braces, crybabies, snitches, teachers pets, girly, tomboys, too poor, too rich, ugly, big nose, gay, smelly, unstylish, too dumb, too smart, nerdy, geeky, frat...its up to us how we will grow and accept the past for what it was. Nice pics, by the way!

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess those of us with a little larger than average package can relate to your story about school. I would assume most of us went through that. I did. One kid in my gym class was always onto me about my dick size. But I found out that one good thing came out of it. Some guy talked to one of his girlfriends about my size, and all of a sudden some of the girls got an interest in me.

I remember this one date my junior year in high school and this one girl and I went out parking on a Friday night. She had rather large tits. She said she would show me her tits if I would show her my cock, as she had heard it was large. Well, I pulled my pants down and showed her. She was delighted and proceeded to masturbate me. Of course in my excitement I shot all over her, me, and the car seat.

About a month after that another girl called me for a date and she wanted the same thing as her girl friend. So I guess it worked out after all.

By the way, at my high school reunion I found the guy that gave me such grief in the gym and thanked him! He was shocked! But a funny thing... his wife showed a much improved interest in me.

D_Fletchyer Flagpole

Sexy Member
Media
I guess those of us with a little larger than average package can relate to your story about school. I would assume most of us went through that. I did. One kid in my gym class was always onto me about my dick size. But I found out that one good thing came out of it. Some guy talked to one of his girlfriends about my size, and all of a sudden some of the girls got an interest in me.

I remember this one date my junior year in high school and this one girl and I went out parking on a Friday night. She had rather large tits. She said she would show me her tits if I would show her my cock, as she had heard it was large. Well, I pulled my pants down and showed her. She was delighted and proceeded to masturbate me. Of course in my excitement I shot all over her, me, and the car seat.

About a month after that another girl called me for a date and she wanted the same thing as her girl friend. So I guess it worked out after all.

By the way, at my high school reunion I found the guy that gave me such grief in the gym and thanked him! He was shocked! But a funny thing... his wife showed a much improved interest in me.

RH: Glad to hear things worked out in your favor. I think the fact that I'm shy by nature has been a large part of my problem. It's taken quite a while, but I'm now getting to the point where I'm getting more comfortable with my stature.

BigSki

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was never teased. But I always worried about how my big dick would stand out. At least when I was a teenager. I was tall, very skinny and hung like a horse. I always felt like my dick was way out of proportion with my body, so I protected myself from being seen much.

What a waste that was.

B_WER25

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In high school, I was teased because I was small flaccid. I'm definitely a grower. I'm only like 3.5" soft and 7.5 hard, so it was bad. It wasnt until we did the swimming portion of senior year gym that we had co-ed classes and this really hot girl got me going and I pitched quite a tent in my Speedo (yes, we HAD to wear Speedos). Needless to say the rat bastards STFU the rest of the year and I made fun of them after they did it to me.

CVCArules

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why would somebody make fun of u because ur dick is big? at my school nobody really mentions anything about other peoples junk. the only thing close is this one dude that used to wrestle at a school by here. they used to play that song save a horse ride a cowboy for his song when he came out on the mat. he had a big dick so it was kind of a joke but only people on the team and some of us that knew him knew that.

D

deleted365297

yeah i have definitely been teased about it. i used to worry about my size, just worry in general. then towards the end of my freshman year of college all my buds (they were now comfortable enough with me) started to make jokes about my dick size. i'm a small skinny guy, 5'6, 120 lbs. but my dick hangs 5 inches when soft. so it looks out of proportion. at first i just thought all my buds were shittin' me. but after a while i realized, when ppl that weren't my friends started saying things, that i was above average looking, esp with my small body. i was self counsious about it at first, and maintained an indignant attitude when ppl would say stuff, but i began to be proud of it and liked the attention and accolades. so now i'm a bit of an exhibitionist, and am completely proud and content with what i got!

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i was teased alot during my school years, So much so it is hard for me to stand at a urinal where someone can come next to me. I am very small there for very self conscience (SP?) I am somewhat of a grower, So it is not so bad when I am hard. Everyone who has ever been with me complain that I am too thick, But I have never been told to not go balls deep.

People can be such assholes, They have no idea how much teasing someone about something the have no control over can hurt them for the rest of our lives.

I only have to satisfy one person, My husband. He is either the best liar on the planet or I satisfy his every need. BTW, I was blessed with many talents and one of them is no gag reflex. Sometimes one "Short comings" are made up in other ways.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Is strange to hear bigger men being shy because of their size.

Am a smaller man myself, always have been and as such, I can't even use a urinal for fear of being ridiculed.

Surely every man wants to be big?

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is strange to hear bigger men being shy because of their size.

Am a smaller man myself, always have been and as such, I can't even use a urinal for fear of being ridiculed.

Surely every man wants to be big?

I was made fun of when I was younger also. Eve though every man wants to be bigger, if they can't they will find some reason to hate the guy that has bigger.

If you get 10 guys in a room, they will probably all talk about the 1 guy with glasses, the one guy that has cheap cloth, the one guy with no car, or in our case the one guy that has a big dick.

I think it's just human nature, hate what you don't understand.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Teasing is the reason that I think parents have to level with teens.
If you see that your son is heading through puberty and you notice any development that appears outside the average especially if you were also then when the opportunity comes up prepare him for what is likely to come.
Don't let other kids tease him for something he should be happy with and they probably would like to have.

ninerr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, when I was pretty young and doing judo all the time (and before we guys were able to equate it to anything sexual), the guys used to joke that because I was so tall and I was pretty thin at the time, that it had to be gangly too.

Those jokes didn't last long, though ;)

Reactions: 12loner

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was teased in High School because someone spread a rumor saying I was small, and ppl messed with me about it. It sucked...

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was often teased about my above average size in high school gym class during the shower time.

I was usually able to brush it off and quickly realized that they also wished they were above average.

Like some earlier posted, teens will usually talk about the one person in the group that is different.

Part of growing up.

Reactions: TimWalksFunny