Teased due to size?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i just don't open myself up to being laughed at on purpose that's all
The reason they tease is because they all want to see it. That's all. If you open up you are in on the joke (that they are all smaller than you).
I used to be teased by the boys in the changing rooms, called me things like freak cock.
And just look at you now Big Boy. :veryhappy:

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is this myth that high school girls discuss (gossip) their male classmates penis size, other than in gross humour? I do believe some people live their lives according to a cartoon script. Or is it just the counterpoint of the unimaginative teenage male fantasizing about taking a bit titted bimbo to the prom? Some people will always be self conscious no matter what allowances you make for them. But to assume the size of your dick rules your universe; it is not so.

Reactions: MarioLM

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was teased in the 10th grade. After swimming, we were lined up, nude, waiting to get out towels, and I got an erection. Everyone teased me about it, and I was totally humiliated because at the time, I didn't know how to deal with it. Probably I should have told them that they were just jealous because they couldn't get such a big erection. But, at that time, I was shy, had no self-confidence, and was easily embarrassed.

Later, when I was a preppy, guys would say, "For such a little guy, he sure has a big cock." It is sufficiently bigger than average to attract attention.

Reactions: averagepat

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Somehow in the confusion of adolescent posturing, you missed the memo that "Donkey Dick" is more anthemic than pejorative or epithet.

Perhaps most of the time that's true, but when I was called "donkey dick", "donkey boy", etc. in high school, the phrase was spat at me with that raw vindictiveness peculiar to children and teens. There was certainly no anthemic quality to those jeers.

Why I first logged on to LPSG.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Perhaps most of the time that's true, but when I was called "donkey dick", "donkey boy", etc. in high school, the phrase was spat at me with that raw vindictiveness peculiar to children and teens. There was certainly no anthemic quality to those jeers.

Why I first logged on to LPSG.

So they wanted to bully you and you let them. They found the one thing where you were superior to them and they turned it from a positive to a negative.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
So they wanted to bully you and you let them. They found the one thing where you were superior to them and they turned it from a positive to a negative.

Kids rarely know how to handle bullying. The combination of peer pressure and differences in physiology (peers literally twice your size) make it extremely difficult to deal with. In this case, I was too embarrassed about the subject of the bullying to discuss it with anyone.

Of course that was then and this is now. I'm not that confused and scared kid any more.

Reactions: MarioLM

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah, kids can be really cruel. I remember one time some kids were after me for who knows what and my Mom said, "Here honey, take some cookies out to them, that should patch it up." When I went outside and tried to offer the cookies, they threw rocks at my head.

I never did have that sort of evil in me, so I was always surprised and taken aback by it. Still am. Penis envy is not usually vindictive or hateful. Those I knew in school with the bigger dicks were sometimes teased, but always in an interested way. You must have come across a really mean-spirited crowd of kids. I know kids can go off on almost anyone for almost anything. I know I would have had difficulty interpreting penis envy at a young age. I read your story awhile back, but can't remember the details. About how old were you when they started coming after you to taunt you?

Just read your story again. Mean spirited little shits. That would have been confusing at age 13 because, like you, I didn't really have any sexual awareness yet.

Last edited:

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Unfortunately, mean-spiritedness is not unusual. When I was a kid, there was a young girl in the neighborhood who had been badly burned. She was terrified of anything to do with fire and if she even saw a burned-out match, she would scream in terror. Neighborhood kids would tease her by showing her burned out matches and got a kick out of seeing her scream in terror and run away.

Dikpig

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know they say boys are developed sexually by the time they turn 18 but it wasn't true for me. I had my final (and big!) growth spurt when I was 26 or 27, so when I was in school I didn't have a big cock yet. I saw all the boys in gym class and swim class (we had to swim bare assed with the other boys in school) and alot of them already had really big cocks compared to my still small one and even though I had grown hair like a man I didn't think I was gonna have a big dick. I had quite a complex about it! I think hard I might have been around 5inches long and kinda skinny. But then in my 26th year things started to change and my body shifted. I was developing muscles all over my body, my ass rounded out nicely and what seemed like in one summer my cock grew to the near 8inch fat piece it is now. I also started shooting bigger loads that sprayed all over as opposed to the dribbling I had done since I first shot at 12 and my balls swelled and hung lower.
After that you couldn't help but see my cock thru my pants at work and all my buddies at the bar I hung out at used to tease me when I wore jeans cuz I made a big bulge and the fabric would fade quickly. They all wanted to know if I sat in a bathtub in my jeans with comet and a scrub brush! lol. Now it seems very funny to me but at the time I was a little offended, mostly because I had a stick up my ass about being taken seriously when I was young, and I hadn't realized how big it had gotten compared to other guys. Even though I had grown a nice fat hose I couldn't appreciate it for a long time. I didn't sleep around much when I was in my 20's and it didn't help that the guys I did hook up with were all horse hung, so I didn't have a clear perspective. It's gotta be hard for you straight guys since you don't get to see alot of hard cocks but once I started to have alot of sex I saw things much clearer. Now I can walk thru the locker room at the gym with no towel and am proud of what I have swingin' there.
I hope there's no doubt in your mind now that you have a beautiful cock and shouldn't be afraid to show it. Believe me, I'm sure that somewhere one or two of those boys who used to tease you in school thinks of your fat uncut cock when they are jacking theirs late at night! And that, my friend, is called irony.

Blondhairycock

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have an older step bro who teased me growing up, made me believe I was small....years later he drunkedly confessed to be jealous of me....he's smaller than hard than I am soft....5 years older...I thought for years

Blondhairycock

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have an older stepbrother(by 5 years) that saw me changing when I was 13...he convinced me that I had a small dick. Years later, one drunken holiday, he confessed to being jealous of me...also told me his full grown hardon was smaller than I was soft all those years ago....

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my youngest son was teased about his size, he is also quiet and shy by nature (it doesn't help he has very confident/older twin brothers- I think he always suffered from feeling like he was in their shadow). It didn't help his first major crush/real girlfriend spread some really nasty rumors about his size (his side of it was, they went parking, she reached down (he is also a big time dripper) and 'touched' him- freaked out at his size and then told most of the school what a 'freak' he was...etc.. (her father was transfered not long after this so the 'rumor' stayed active... he was mortified.

I have tried (as has his brothers) to be more self confident. He has always dressed baggy bordering on sloppy. (I think he wore sweats and briefs for years)

Reactions: averagepat

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have an older stepbrother(by 5 years) that saw me changing when I was 13...he convinced me that I had a small dick. Years later, one drunken holiday, he confessed to being jealous of me...also told me his full grown hardon was smaller than I was soft all those years ago....
Brothers can be pricks, eh?

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How old is son now? True change is hard, especially when your trying to do it for others or the wrong reasons. I figure he'll either change with time, more so if he's willing to work on himself. That, or he'll simply make his way through life like everybody else. The world unfortunately is made up of people who aren't always so nice. Hopefully he'll adapt, or maybe he already has.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wondering if anyone else here was teased due to the size of their package?

A little background. I faced both sides of the extreme. Before puberty, I was kind of small. I had undescended testicles as an infant and underwent corrective surgery for the condition. The doctors had informed my parents that either everything would turn out OK or I'd be sterile/unable to conceive.

During my teens, nothing was happening. All my other classmates were growing like weeds and experiencing puberty--me--you guessed it--zilch! As a result of course, kids teased me. "When are you going to change?", "What, are you like 12?", "You call that a cock?" etc. Of course I was miserable. This continued until the summer of '82. I finally went through puberty. Actually, it felt like I rocketed through puberty. It's like I went to bed one night and awoke the next completely changed. I went from a really small penis to my current 8" plus. I was a little freaked out by the rapidity of the change and the new size of my penis. Doctors told me everything was normal, I was just large.

When school started, I thought things would be OK--hey after all, I finally went through puberty. Yeah right! First thing I remember was having to change for gym and everyone pointing at me because now I was "huge." One kid came up with the brilliant new nickname "Donkey Dong" after the song Donkey Kong. Things couldn't get better. I now had new taunts--"It's a wonder he can walk without falling over." "Wait, don't close the door, "Dick" is "cumming!" you get the point.

Being shy and very self conscious, this bothered me a great deal. It's taken quite a while to deal with the embarrassment. I'm just wondering if any other people have had similar experiences and what did you do to deal with/overcome them? I appreciate any help. Thanks.

BigSki
I have experienced the opposite. Every two years we had a medical inspection on school. I still have the books.
At 13 I was the tallest of the class; and had a dick of 6" - limp +4".
At 15 I was 185cm ( do not know to convert to feet and inches ) and had the dick length that I now have - not the girth; with big balls.
I had to shave me already daily.
Everyone in the class called me horse-dick.
But it didn t hurt me really.
Growing stopped suddenly.
At 17 I was 187cm and 80/82.5kg.
At 52 I'm 186/187cm tall and have a dick the same length ( or even 1/4" less ) than when I was 15.
The medical person wrote in my medical exam at 13 that I was growing too much, too fast - he expected that I would be +200cm; but he was wrong.
Afterall, in that time - measurements were not that important as today.

Reactions: Sweetcheeksmosd

D_Festus Roundrod

Just Browsing
Media
I'm in quite a different predicament. I'm the only black guy in my social group (mostly arabs and asians) and my friends and I share a lot of banter and ethnic jokes with one another. They've started to comment a lot (almost every day) about my supposed large black penis in jokes at first it didn't bother, I would talk about how 'small' indian/asian men are etc but it's beggining to piss me off. I've let them know this and the response has been ok but chill what's wrong with having a big dick take it as a compliment.

I think maybe the real reason I don't like this is because I don't measure up to the stereotype, irony is that one of my friends told us his measured size approx. 8" and I'm barely 6.5" but still talks about my massive cock.

Definitly prefer being known for a large penis than a small one but not sure how to handle the situation now... I'm doubting my confidence now everytime it's brought up

As you can tell from being on this site this topic fascinates me and would like to know how everyone in the group compares just wish they'd start talking about their own dicks as much as mine; wondering how to do this without appearing to be gay.