Teased due to size?

lawnboy12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ya, im a grower, my softie isnt much but my hardon is something you couldnt believe came from that lil thing. There really werent too many rumors about huge cocks in HS or anything but we all tht a few were TINY! LOL

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was young, I worried i would be. Seriously, I was uncomfortable with my skinny teen body and my big show-er cock. I'd say it took well into my 20s before I was comfortable walking around a locker room without a towel.

MiracleGro

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was teased because I have a tiny flaccid and it only gets worse after working out. The joke is on them, now, but it took me many years to realize that I am hung since I grow to well above average.

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I saw the thread, I thought it was about being teased due to cock size, but after reading posts it is much more about teased due to being small. I assure you though that guys who are above average,when flaccid, experience a lot of teasing also .
As someone who hangs about 7 inches flaccid, I faced way too many comments when I was in my early teens and those comments have continued through adulthood. Some folks just have to comment about any of us who are different. I assure you I did not want to be called “ crutch” by friends and also experience strangers asking why my nickname was crutch. The joke was that I had a third leg. Just last week, I ran into an old classmate, he yelled crutch from across the parking lot. I wasn’t paying attention and a sweet elderly lady pointed out to me that someone was trying to get my attention. To be honest, I am not sure this classmate remembered my given name.

And before people comment that being “blessed” in the dick dept. is a good thing, I say comfort is a personal thing. I experienced far too much attention and probably made a lot of bad decisions in my youth such as having sex with adults all because my dick was my calling card and quite visible, no matter what I wore. Things turned out well for me in life, but I knew a guy in high school who was suicidal because everyone called him “peanut”. I mean everyone. A lot of people did not know why they were calling him peanut, but the name stuck through 4 years of high school. Believe me, not everyone wants everything in their life to be associated with their dick size, regardless of size. Do small guys have it worse, absolutely. But some of the more endowed guys are not always content either. I am sure our female friends experience the same teasing and I can’t imagine a amply endowed girl enjoying being associated with her breast size.

Thanks for letting me vent!

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was teased because I have a tiny flaccid and it only gets worse after working out. The joke is on them, now, but it took me many years to realize that I am hung since I grow to well above average.

Good for you. That's quite the grower. Nice

garcon29

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When I was in school my best friend started spreading the rumor that I was really big. The other guys started harassing me about it and demanding to see proof. When they cornered me in the rest room and restrained and stripped me, they got me stiff and were apparently impressed. I had a nickname from then on that I won't repeat. I hated it. It was a running "joke" from then on for them to try to get me erect in the locker room so they could have a good look and a big laugh. I don't know why the coach never stopped them.

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
I've been teased about the large size of my penis many times. Several instances...

1. One guy used to steal my towel and I of course had to walk around the locker room with my penis swinging around. It was kind of a power trip for him. When I asked him why he did it, he said I didn't deserve to have such a big dick.

2. Another time, I was skinny dipping with friends in a pool and they grabbed my bathing suit and hid it. I was the only male they did this to...and as I'm running around looking for it, they were laughing and imitating how long it was. This particular punishment seemed designed only for me as a "big dick"...

3. I was interested in joining the wrestling team at one point...but was several pounds too heavy for the weight class I wanted to be in. We would all take showers after practice and I would ask other guys how to lose weight and one guy suggested I should just cut my dick off. (0uch!) So that became a running joke I had to put up with....

I actually got my username “wraparound” from a locker-room joke. I’ve learned to embrace it! ;)

But it is an odd thing to have a big “shower.” I kind of LIKED being teased about it, but there is, for some, a degree of comedy about the whole thing...

9.4inchteen98

Expert Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was young I got teased for being short and for not wearing boxers when the other boys did. It was because they were uncomfortable for my penis.

I then got bullied for being hung in Year 8. I was 6.7" and everyone made fun of me for being large.

When I lost my virginity I was 8.5" and my then girlfriend showed everyone my erect cock. Suffice to say the bullying stopped. I've grown since then and fucked 5 guys and another girl. No complaints.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I wasn't openly teased, but learned that I had a reputation that was kept behind my back. Was already self-conscious and felt like a bit of a freak, so this discovery only made things worse. It took a while to learn that what I had wasn't a bad thing.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wasn't openly teased, but learned that I had a reputation that was kept behind my back. Was already self-conscious and felt like a bit of a freak, so this discovery only made things worse. It took a while to learn that what I had wasn't a bad thing.

That reminds me of what happened to me in physical education class several decades ago when boys still swam nude, showered nude in gang-type showers, and changed in open locker rooms.

We were lined up, nude, waiting for the teacher to come and hand out the towels. I got an erection and was mercilessly teased about it. I was totally humiliated. If I hadn't been embarrassed so easily, I could have handled the situation better by telling the other kids that they were just jealous.

MiracleGro

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good for you. That's quite the grower. Nice
Thanks! I almost would have WANTED to have been the guy with an erection in gym class just to set the record straight.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was in school my best friend started spreading the rumor that I was really big. The other guys started harassing me about it and demanding to see proof. When they cornered me in the rest room and restrained and stripped me, they got me stiff and were apparently impressed. I had a nickname from then on that I won't repeat. I hated it. It was a running "joke" from then on for them to try to get me erect in the locker room so they could have a good look and a big laugh. I don't know why the coach never stopped them.
What the actual fuck! That was fucking sexual assault and borderline rape! I'm sorry dude.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was young I got teased for being short and for not wearing boxers when the other boys did. It was because they were uncomfortable for my penis.

I then got bullied for being hung in Year 8. I was 6.7" and everyone made fun of me for being large.

When I lost my virginity I was 8.5" and my then girlfriend showed everyone my erect cock. Suffice to say the bullying stopped. I've grown since then and fucked 5 guys and another girl. No complaints.

Wow, you were very large when very young!