teasin

Mux: I have with friends and cousins, but in good fun.

jackinman: I used to tease 2 friends all the time, until one day they showed me their penises, :eek: man! those were the biggist dicks I've ever seen. I didn't tease them anymore after that.

malito: I was the brunt of teasing for all of my hs years and into the service because of a small penis. The only ones who thought it fun were the other guys. I wanted to cut mine off several times because of the pain it caused me. I was born with hypospadia and one of the effects of that particular defect is a small penis. Add to that late development and I hated myself. They called me all kinds of names but, chicken dick was the most painful. And some made it a point to let the girls know so my life in hs was hell. IT IS NOT FUNNY!!!+

7by6andahalf: TEASING SUCKS

I caught so much shit for having a grower instead of a shower, a hypospadias that made me sit to pee or else I would piss all over my feet, and having one ball. My left nut never existed, so I have this lop-sided single scrotum thing going on too. I was called every name in the book, and just wanted to kill myself.

I could not do anything about the nut and the deformed urethra, but one time I had enough of the microcock comments and paraded a boner through the locker room that made the 5 inch"studs" finally shut the f--k up. Of course I threw up afterward when I was alone, but I had stood up to the tormentors and won. As Malito said, a lot of guys with hypo are unusually small; Maybe God had a sense of fairness in it all; he took my left nut and deformed my glans, but let me be a little over average in penis size.

The truth be known, I would be ecstatic to have a four inch NORMAL cock and a left nut. At least I wouldn't have been called a freak, morphadite and all that shit. I have never picked on anyone for any reason, because I know what it is like to receive hateful mean teasing.

That was a lot of years ago, and I have become very open and comfortable with who I am, but memories of rage and depression are not easily forgotten.

Doug

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Morphadite? What's a morphadite? I know what a hermaphrodite is, but a morphadite? Is that what happens to Ranma when he/she gets hit with water?

7by6andahalf: JonB,

That's a good one. "Hermaphrodite" is the correct term, but ignorant 13 year olds hear it as "morphadite" I guess. I am just calling it like it was back then.... Of course they had no idea what the heck they were talking about, but you know that doesn't matter a bit to kids picking on the oddball.

You know where the word came from, don't you? When the nymph Aphrodite was so taken with the beauty of the God Hermes, she made herself part of him and both then existed in the same body....That's how I understand the myth went.

Doug

da_blissmachine: No. This is extremely immature and gives guys with large penises a very bad name. I was teased in junior high for having a big penis.... so why would I tease a guy for having a small one? I would be kinda curious to see a small penis but I would not act like he is inferior because of it or anything. That is just wrong.

junk792: I have a friend who has a smaller penis than mine (from what he says about 5", I haven't actually seen it). I would never make fun of it, although sometimes I brag about mine, I try not to overdo it so that i don't make him feel bad. Plus he says he has good girth, so that's important too.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When the nymph Aphrodite was so taken with the beauty of the God Hermes, she made herself part of him and both then existed in the same body....That's how I understand the myth went.

Hmmm ... that's not quite it. Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty, 'dallied' with many gods and humans though she was actually the wife of the ugly and lame god Hephaistos. One of the gods she had an affair with was Hermes. From their union was born Hermaphroditos, who inherited his mother's incredible beauty and his father's fickle nature. A river nymph was entranced by his beauty, but he spurned her. She pleaded with her father, the river god Pentheus, to avenge her unrequited love. When Hermaphroditos tried to cross the river, Pentheus joined his body with his daughter's so that they could never be separated. There are statues of the 'bearded Venus' that archaeologists believe are actually meant to represent Hermaphroditos.

7by6andahalf: DMW,

That sounds better than my version! Thanks.

malito: This must be one of the few places where a conversation of pain and emotion can become a mythology lesson.
To tease anybody about something that is totally out of their control is SO wrong.

Alligator_Jack: yeah, whats the point, they cant do anything about it, instead of hating people for things they cant control, lets hate them for the person they are, lol

punk9: when unhung guys try to cruise me and they've got nothing going for them i tease them

if some guy who should be using tweezers to stroke his microdick with the inkling that i'd want to join in, i'll say:

"that looks like a penis. only smaller."

punk9