Teasing too much?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Creo seguire haciendo lo mismo, la unica manera que ella tiene orgasmos es "teasing".
I take it all back. I would be confused if I was you too. I don't know that I would keep doing it, but I would need clarification from my woman too, if I was you. Previously, were you telling us that she says she doesn't like the teasing, but won't tell you what to do instead. But you also said she said if she didn't like what you were doing, she wouldn't keep coming back. When she said that, was she talking about the teasing, or the stuff you used to do before you tried the teasing? And does it seem like I understand you now, or am I still missing something? Feel free to keep replying in Spanish.

Ladies, he says the only way she reaches climax is through teasing, so he thinks he'll keep doing it.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry about my English, I came to California when I was 21 years old
Please do not apologize. Generally, your English is perfectly fine when I see you around the site. However, this particular subject has a lot of little tiny details that are easy for an outsider to misinterpret if your wording isn't precise. most people in this country do not have as good a grip on a second language as you do.

Do you feel like explaining some more to me?

sudcalifornio

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm. This “teasing,” how seriously worded is it? Is it a playful tone or a “busting your chops” tone?
When you say she only orgasms when you tease her, is there something connected in shame/humiliation and orgasm?
There is no physical nor psychological abuse, I just take long time to foreplay to the point she curse me and cums super fast