teasing!

jacko: I first had sex last year. I've had two sexual partners, and they've both teased me about my penis size - referring to me as a horse, an elephant, etc, and asking if I "feel like normal boys" when I get shrinkage in cold swimming pools. At first this was quite flattering, but now it's just annoying and embarrassing. Anyone else find the teasing irritating?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got used to it, and when it became apparent that I wouldn't let it get to me, it basically stopped. What fun is it to rag on someone if the ragging doesn't bother him? Now there's occasional good-natured joking from my friends, but nothing mean or spiteful. They acknowledge the fact I have a big cock and it doesn't bother them.

There are certain situations where it is very irritating. Once at a party a girl I didn't know walked to where I was standing talking to my friends and she started up: "Is it true what they say? Are you hung like a horse?" I tried making it plain that I didn't want to follow that train of conversation, and I tried changing the topic. She persisted. At one point she said, "Well, I heard your dick is just huge." I admit it: I was a bad Whopper. My reply was, "Really? I heard the same thing about your vagina." Yeah, it was impolite of me, but how polite was it of her to continue badgering me about my cock size? Sometimes you develop a defense mechanism in response to constant teasing.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
DMW that was laugh-out-loud funny.

I think Mr. Manners, though, might suggest a less informative and certainly less confrontational response, such as (to the query about the size of your dick):

"Why would you ask a personal question like that?",

and if she persists:

"It sounds like you're more concerned with what I have than what I am."  :-/

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Pecker link=board=youth;num=1058127547;start=0#2 date=07/13/03 at 14:18:33]

I think Mr. Manners, though, might suggest a less informative and certainly less confrontational response, such as (to the query about the size of your dick):

"Why would you ask a personal question like that?"[/quote]

Mr. Manners can blow me! :D

sportsfreak: imagine getting teased whe you wear speedos or when I was in track/cross country those shorts are small and didnt hide anything. I would always get teased. My friend told me they were jealous but when I would through that out it would only get worst.