Tech evolution will eclipse financial crisis

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree, if they would have had all the damn digital converter boxs needed for the digital change over actually made in the US thing possibly could be better already. Not to mention all the blue ray devices that are being made by foreign industry, Plasma screen Huge LCD displays and surround systems could all be manufactured in the US. Not a word about doing that to help the economy. If we would just get some real job instead of just jobs run by union shops, thing would turn around much faster. There will always be teachers police and health care workers and firemen why do we need anything to create or maintain these positions. We need solid manufacturing jobs as well as plants.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree, if they would have had all the damn digital converter boxs needed for the digital change over actually made in the US thing possibly could be better already. Not to mention all the blue ray devices that are being made by foreign industry, Plasma screen Huge LCD displays and surround systems could all be manufactured in the US. Not a word about doing that to help the economy. If we would just get some real job instead of just jobs run by union shops, thing would turn around much faster. There will always be teachers police and health care workers and firemen why do we need anything to create or maintain these positions. We need solid manufacturing jobs as well as plants.

I take it you didn't watch the video...