tech-iquette....

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in this day and age, we seem to be surrounded by technology even in some of the most off-beat situations.... all too often, (and even more often now that we have things like smartphones, laptops and tablets,) i find myself growing increasingly annoyed at how horrible people's manners and common sense have become as they get lost in their cyber-life.... what thing about this new era of technology pisses you off the most? anyone have any strange or funny stories to share about it? have you ever been called out for bad 'tech-iquette' yourself?

please share....

:werd:

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
Things that piss me off/annoy me:
Texting while driving
Texting while at the urinal
Texting when eating with family
Texting/using the phone at all during the movies (seriously, that bright screen stands out)
Constantly texting while at work

Probably more.

Basically, more and more people annoy me/piss me off every day.

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
texting while at the urinal???? sheesh.... i would rather wait till i was done taking a piss than run the risk of wetting myself over some shallow 160 character message.... that is just odd....

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Most annoyed when I'm talking to someone at work and their phone buzzes, they attend to that while "listening" to what I'm saying. Nowadays I just quit talking and tend to work or get up and leave the room.