Tech Issues!

lyricblumist

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Does anyone know how I can easily record video on my Mac Book Pro and record sound at the same time? I was using LoopBack Audio for a while and it was working perfectly and all of a sudden it just stopped. Not sure if its because I had a free trial (Most people said I should be able to continue to use the free trial so it doesn't make sense). If anyone has any insight so I can start posting more stuff please let me know!

lyricblumist

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know there is a windows-based program called snaggit. Not sure if they have an iOS version.
Hey, Thanks so much for responding! I was actually able to find another free program to start using...hopefully it doesn't burn out on me like the last one did!

The blog is back up with me making new posts daily! Hopefully you get a chance to check it out:blush::

Photos & Videos - 18+ Hentai (Characters Only)

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey, Thanks so much for responding! I was actually able to find another free program to start using...hopefully it doesn't burn out on me like the last one did!

The blog is back up with me making new posts daily! Hopefully you get a chance to check it out:blush::

Photos & Videos - 18+ Hentai (Characters Only)
Blog looks good, although I’m a little too old to appreciate Hentai. In case any other members are interested in the software you found, can you let us know what it is called.

Thanks

Reactions: lyricblumist

lyricblumist

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Blog looks good, although I’m a little too old to appreciate Hentai. In case any other members are interested in the software you found, can you let us know what it is called.

Thanks

Thanks so much for checking it out! Means a lot!

But the program is called BlackHole. They have it as a free download online. You just have to give an email address and they send you a link for download. I'm pretty sure they have a PC and Mac version but you will have to double check to be sure!

I used the Mac version and have not had any issues since then. There are some moments where the sound will cut out and be replaced by static but it happens like once every few days and it only lasts for like 15 seconds or so. I wouldn't trust it for LONG recordings because you will have to restart at some point because of the static.

But if your just doing short recordings and you don't mind restarting it just in case that static cuts in then its the best program I've used so far!

Reactions: Squirrel1