Technical issue: the probability of girls having had sex with big dicks

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_johnschlong, Feb 1, 2006.

1. B_johnschlong

B_johnschlong New Member

Hi all, I'm new here, so forgive me for opening with a technical (and hopefully hilarious) issue. I hope it is interesting though. (Also, excuse me for my bad English, I'm not a native speaker).

A series of questions that's been on my mind for quite a while is: how many girls/women have actually had sex with a "big" penis? And how big is the chance that a woman has sex with such a dong at least once in her life? And how about girls in my age group, that is, those between 20 and 30? And where exactly should I look to find girls who've never had hung schlongs? In small towns or in big cities?

I consider myself to be average (maybe a little bigger than average), but I'm a bit of a jealous and shy person. So I would be devastated to know that a girl I'm trying to date has ever slept with a 9 incher.

So let's try to figure this out, using the most basic steps in probability. (Your help is welcome).

Some data to start:

-for our purpose, let's call all cocks bigger than 8inches "big"
    -let's assume that around 1 in 10 men has such a "big" one
    -women in the West (Europe, America) have on average 4 to 5 different sexual partners in their lives (surprisingly low number, I think, but it's a common result of surveys). Let's take the higher number and keep it at 5.
    -let's divide the cohort of women into age groups, and assign a number of sexual partners to these groups: let's assume that young women have more sexual partners than older women, with something like the following ratio:
    :: girls between 15 and 20 will probably have had 1 sexual partner on average before reaching 20
    :: girls between 20 and 30 will probably have had 3 sexual partners on average before reaching 30
    :: girls between 30 and 40 will probably have had 4 sexual partners on average before reaching 40
    :: girls between 40 and 60 will probably have had 5 sexual partners on average before reaching 60
    -let's assume that women are very social creatures, and that they share information about sexual partners; so let's deduce that 1 out of the 4-5 sexual partners of all women are actually buddies that have been passed on between them ("you should try X because he's Y, Z). Some of those buddies will have been recommended specifically for their big schlongs.
    >>>see this thread: http://www.lpsg.org/showthread.php?t=21672
    where a hung dude tells us about his wife talking to her girlfriends about his size, even when he's in the same room!

-moreover, let's assume that some women are more socially connected than others; social network analysis of women in big cities shows more or less the following distribution, pretty consistently:
    :: the top 20% of well connected women have as many social ties as the other 80% combined (the 'social champions')
    :: when you look at the top 50% of women they have around twice the number of ties than the bottom group
    -in small towns, social network distributions are much more equally spread (that is, all women have approximately the same number of social ties)

So where are we?

-an average woman who has had 3 sexual partners in her life, has a 33% chance of having had a "big" one (20 - 30 year olds)
    -an average woman who has had 4 sexual partners in her life, sees her chances rise to a 40% chance of having had a "big" one (30 - 40 year olds)
    -an average woman who has had 5 sexual partners in her life, sees her chances rise to a 50% chance of having had a "big" one (40 - 60 year olds)

Now nuance:
    -the 8 inchers are passed around between women
    -in big cities, the top social networked women will share more 8 inchers, than the unconnected
    -in small cities, the situation is even worse: news about 8 inchers in town spreads very rapidly and evenly

So let's increase the chance of women in our age groups, with a ratio of say 20% for the well networked women, with 10% for the average woman, and with 0% for the socially less connected women.

-an average woman who has had 3 sexual partners in her life, and who is socially extremely well connected has a 33% + (20% of 33%) = 39% chance of having had a "big" one (20 - 30 year olds)
    -an average woman who has had 3 sexual partners in her life, and who is socially normally connected has a 33% + (10% of 33%) = 36% chance of having had a "big" one (20 - 30 year olds)
    -an average woman who has had 3 sexual partners in her life, and who is socially less connected has a 33% chance of having had a "big" one (20 - 30 year olds)

-an average woman who has had 4 sexual partners in her life, and who is extremely well connected socially sees her chances rise to a 40% + (20% of 40%) = 48% chance of having had a "big" one (30 - 40 year olds)
    -an average woman who has had 4 sexual partners in her life, and who is averagely connected socially sees her chances rise to a 40% + (10% of 40%) = 44% chance of having had a "big" one (30 - 40 year olds)
    -an average woman who has had 4 sexual partners in her life, and who is less connected socially sees her chances rise to a 40% chance of having had a "big" one (30 - 40 year olds)

-an average woman who has had 5 sexual partners in her life, and who's extremely well connected socially sees her chances rise to a 50% + (20% of 50%) = 60% chance of having had a "big" one (40 - 60 year olds)
    -an average woman who has had 5 sexual partners in her life, and who's averagely well connected socially sees her chances rise to a 50% + (20% of 50%) = 60% chance of having had a "big" one (40 - 60 year olds)
    -an average woman who has had 5 sexual partners in her life, and who's not well connected socially sees her chances rise to a 50% chance of having had a "big" one (40 - 60 year olds)

Let's make some very simple conclusions:

-dudes who don't like the idea of having to go with a girl who's likely to have had a big dong before, should stick to going with young girls
    -these same dudes should carefully analyse the geography of their hunting ground: avoid small towns, go to big cities
    -once in a big city, analyse the social network of the women you meet, before having a sexual relationship with them; stay away from the well-networked women, only choose socially undernetworked ones

In short: the ideal girl to have sex with, without fearing that she's had a monster dong before, has the following profile:

-she's between 15 and 18 years old
    -she lives in a big city
    -she's rather lonely

(The ideal of the "virgin" comes to mind here. Anyways, we're stating the obvious.)

Never date the following women:

-aged 40 to 60
    -living in a small town
    -having lots of girlfriends
    Because there's a 60% chance that she's had a monster schlong before, which is likely to upset you! :smile:

Lol. Hope this helps for some shy dudes out there, like me!

[PS: this is a very impressionist approach to the issue, I'm sure there are flaws and that smarter dudes will come to more correct conclusions, but I hope it gives some pointers anyways.]

2. Irvy

Irvy Member

Albums:
    So, basically, you're saying that old ugly guys should try to sleep with 15 year olds. I think that's already happening ;)

Wow, that was very well thought out and complicated. Think I'll go read it again, I blurred a bit halfway through!

Welcome to the site, by the way!

3. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

normally i would write some kinda smartass remark but i dont think i need to

4. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    well, i couldn't make a whole lot of sense of the rest of your post, but i can answer that question with complete certainty: at least 320.

5. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Exhibit self control. Do not ask her.
    Exhibit intelligence. Know that her previous lovers are irrelevant now that she has you.
    Exhibit maturity. Know that other people's penises are meant to be different from yours in every way.

6. Irvy

Irvy Member

Albums:
    And exhibit some cleavage, apparently ;)

7. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    And another thing!

My homegirls know better than to sleep with any of my exes unless I send him over giftwrapped and with a signed permission slip. That happened only once.

8. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like your avatar too. I sat and stared the first time I saw it. Excellent lighting. Purple is my favorite color.

9. seandelevan

seandelevan Member

Wow I felt like I was in school reading that.
    Nice

10. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

None that I've met. They all have vaginas.

11. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey!! Do black girls have bigger penises??

have a porcupine. i dare ya.

12. amhersthungboi

Albums:
    The more pressing question is:

What is the probably anyone read that entire post?

13. GoneA

Gold Member

he has that affect on people.

14. GoneA

Gold Member

15. spl98006

spl98006 New Member

Love your avatar, dude!

Does yours come with the ejector seat, too?

16. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Word!

17. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

This whole thing could be summed up this way:

Some people seem to have the knack for finding guys with big cocks (or being found). Period.

18. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Never date anyone.
    Never have sex.
    Because they might
    see an image of a
    bigger penis
    on the internet.
    :eek22:

There. That should do the trick.

19. Katiecav_34D

Katiecav_34D Member

first off your hypothesis is way off. From what I've read 90% of men fall into the average catagory 5 to 7 inches. Of the remaining 5% are smaller than 5 inches and 5% are bigger than 7 inches. Of the 5% bigger than 7 inches 80% of them are between 7 and 8 inches. so to find a guy over 8 inches. It would be 20X5 or 1 in a 100. I knew my stat class would pay off.
    Katie

20. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Draft saved Draft deleted