Techniques and positions

B_Anzalone

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, list all the positions, or techinques, or what have you, that you know; also give a small description.

I'll go first:

Donkey Punching - during anal sex, just before you cum, you punch the reciever in the back of the dead, causing the ass to tighten up, making orgasm better(to some)

Hot Pocket - Deficate in the vaginal cavity then engage in a fast hard fuck.

Egyptian Eye Goggles - placing the testicles over ones eyes.

Now you do it!:D

B_Anzalone

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont know you, so i don't care...

Also, you dont have to had preformed these acts to write them, I've never done that, but i was listening to a radio show that said something about it.

And you say i disgust sa if it would affect me in the least, but i assure you it doesn't

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They are JOKES people....JOKES...jokes...yaknow?

I am a big fan of the Rusty Trombone:

When a girl is tossing your salad from behind, then reaches around and strokes your cock back and forth....hence her playing the "rusty trombone".

OmahaBeef

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Missionary: me on top of her, my legs between hers. I love locking her tits while doing it
Deep Missionary: me on top of her, but her legs on my shoulders, we do it seldom because i go too deep in her
69: mutual oral
Table sex: she lyes on a table, on her back. I stand in front of her, her legs wrapped around my waist.
Deep table sex: same of above, but her legs on my shoulders. This is also oftrn painful for her
Standing: she is standing against a wall, i stand in front of her, during intercourse i lift one leg of hers to better enter in her
Back standing: the same of above, but i take her from behind
Reverse Missionary: she lyes on her belly, and i am on top of her
Doggie style: all of you know it
The Ride: i lye on my back, she rides me
The climb: i stand and hold her, while she wraps her legs on my waist
Sitting: i sit, she sits on me
My favourite: i sit on a couch, she sits on me and i penetrate her, then she goes down with her back, until resting on a low table in front of the couch, me always in her.
Reverse table: she bends on a table, i take her from behind.
Spoon: we both lye on the side, i take her from behind

More soon!