Techniques for my GF to take more of my cock

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by blakobra8, Aug 2, 2009.

1. blakobra8

blakobra8 Member

Albums:
    Hi folks.

I'm new here. Firstly, would just like to say I am disappointed I have to pay to see vids/pics...

But, the matter at hand is that my GF is visiting me next week. She's been practicing getting more of my cock in her mouth (like lying on her back with her head hanging off of the bed so I can fuck her mouth). The issue isn't her gag reflex, but just size. I'm 7-8 fully aroused and fairly wide.

I have no prob. with her head, but I enjoy pushing as deep as I can. Sometimes I get molars (which fucking hurts), but usually it just feel like something is keeping me out of her throat. It doesn't hurt her, just doesn't fit. Now, I have seen people deepthroat HUGE penises, so I am hesitant to just chock it up to bad luck and forget about it. She' game to try, so does anyone have any brilliant ideas? I want to cum IN her throat so bad!:eek:

2. blkbro510

Gold Member

Albums:
    1. Get a toy and encourage her to use it...true doing it during foreplay. The more she pratice

2. Use lube! Lube is not just for anal!

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think you're being rather selfish, and I truly hope your girlfriend has strong feelings of affection. I am 7" by 6" girth, which is average-large length and rather large girth. I have also had more than 100 sex partners in my life, but because of my size I was always passive rather than active when it came to what style of sex we would share. Anal was entirely at each girl's discretion, and only a few were game. Oral sex was standard, but how far they wanted to go was up to their discretion. A few, maybe three or four, could actually deep throat me, and some were barely able to get me in their mouths. The majority can take about half or so, which is okay for some fun.

The girls who could deep throat me did so on their own initiative, including a young, petite and skilfull Chinese girl I met in Shanghai. She was rather beautiful too, more Japanese-looking, but that's another story. The fact she could do it despite her size and her age (21) was amazing, and shows that there isn't a hard and fast rule on anything sexual.

My early days of sexual discovery were decades before the Internet, so therefore I assumed that oral sex was difficult for most women and intercourse needed ages of arousal or else it was unpleasant, and so on. Only later did I discover that these were issues of my size, and average-sized men may have it easier in some regards. In other ways, of course, my size is delightful, and when it comes to filling a pussy, my girthy length has brought a smile to many woman's face, including my wife each and every time.

4. zombyalive

zombyalive Member

Albums:
    at about 7.5 by 5.5, i've only had two girls swallow it most the way down. the rest say it's too hard to do. the two that did, we had lots of practice. they really got into it. handcuffs and dildos helped.

5. blakobra8

blakobra8 Member

Albums:
    oops

#5 blakobra8, Aug 4, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
  6. blakobra8

blakobra8 Member

Albums:

uh huh, thanks...

7. D_Euclitia Liplocque

Well try this hunny.....Get a dildo the same size as ur cock, let ur girlfriend put all of it down ur throat and pump in and out see if u like it b4 you try shoving it all the way down her's.
    Let us know how u go hehehehe ; )

8. blakobra8

blakobra8 Member

Albums:

i love you.

9. D_Euclitia Liplocque

Ohhh arn't u sweet....but how would the gf feel about u loving me lol:tongue:

10. josh_j

josh_j New Member

You are lucky my friend. I was only reading about this today. All you need to know from a woman that describes how to do it in great detail at Throat Fucking

Hope it helps.

11. MCA

MCA Active Member

Albums:
    What you're looking for is a girl that can pop her jaw out of place. I've run into two in my life.

You aren't selfish, btw. You're just trying to get pleasure. As long as your GF isn't forced into anything, then it's all good. I've noticed most girls will go to incredible lengths to be "the best" at head-giving skills.

Draft saved Draft deleted