Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys,

I have a sexual partner I absolutely love and enjoy every minute in bed with, but I am wanting to take things up a notch and really give him (and us both) a great time.

Thing is, he's plenty thick, but a bit shorter than I'm used to. Actually, he's probably 6-7 inches which isn't short at all, but I've just generally had longer boyfriends. Add to that, I have a big muscular jock ass (which he loves), so there's not as much in and out motion going on as I'm used to. I'm used to having several inches of movement room and timing my thrusts backward with my partner's forward. But when I try this with him we just kinda don't mesh right, or it slips out or whatever.

Don't get me wrong, it's great and we both love it, but I just want to up the game.

Can you guys give me some advice on positions or techniques or whatever for really giving him the best ride possible? This is a totally serious question...

Also, He like laying down with me on top the best I think...

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Was this really that odd or uninteresting of a topic?
No, not really. I just thought others would have chimed in by now.
The best position would be one that is more open so he can slide inside of you for most of his length. This means that doggie style is likely not the best position for you since your ass cheeks might hinder this.
Missionary would seem to be the most open position or you on top, which you said he already seems to like.
I say experiment. Channel your inner power bottom and take control of your fuck sessions (maybe without him knowing you're taking control) and guide him through different positions. You will know which ones are best when he fills you up the most.
Have fun!