Techniques for sucking monsters without lip chaffing

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_GlennFeckless, Oct 5, 2010.

1. D_GlennFeckless

D_GlennFeckless Account Disabled

I find that when aggressively sucking on very well endowed men I sometimes wind up with chaffing on the inside of my upper lip. I make every effort not to scrape my teeth on him, but simply opening the mouth wider and forcing my lips to clamp is only effective in medium to merely "thick" guys. With a monster (last night was a guy well over a legit 9x7, possibly 7.5) especially when deepthroating one that's thicker at the base than the head, I have to work hard to shield him and the upper lip folds over my teeth causing the chaffing.

Does anyone here have any techniques on avoiding the inner lip scraping without raking up your target? A little teeth is good, but when really going at it for extended throat sessions, especially aggressive "throat fucking", it's my responsibility not to do damage to him. But what about me?

This guy pushed my limits further than anyone previous and I'll be seeing him again soon; any tips? How do you deal with avoiding that inside lip soreness, or is it just something that we all have to live with?

2. D_GlennFeckless

Um.... Anyone?

3. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I don't have a solution for you, other than to wear some teeth guards. I think it's just the plight of the person getting face fucked.

4. big_tits4big_dicks

big_tits4big_dicks New Member

Playing rough has side effects :/ I keep mine soft with straight cocoa butter, give it a try?

5. Daisy

Gold Member

It doesnt even have to be a monster. I find that if Im sucking a lot of dick in one weekend it tears up the inside of my upper lip. It just comes with the territory. No pain, no gain :)

6. D_GlennFeckless

I'll try the cocoa butter and see how it goes. Thanks for the tip, BT4BD.

Oh, I agree completely, seaside, and intend on plenty more gain ASAP. "Army training, Sir!"

Draft saved Draft deleted