Techno Lovers?

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh and fuck - find someone you like and trust and FUCK FUCK FUCK - it is the best sex you will ever have.

Heh...I had just assumed that was a given! :biggrin1:

Sex feels absolutely incredible when you're actually rolling, and all the next day it's still unbelievably intense even though you've come down.

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, she does get more amazing by the day, doesn't she? :wink:

Bo! :biggrin1:

Here's a taste of Rawhill Cru. MC Navigator and MC $pida are fucking WICKED.

Wow, I didn't know there were jungle music videos LOL. England is another place altogether, though.

I've actually had "Mo Fire" for a couple years. "Helpless" was new to me but they're both some sickass songs on the real. Thanks for the links!!!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Heh...I had just assumed that was a given! :biggrin1:

Sex feels absolutely incredible when you're actually rolling, and all the next day it's still unbelievably intense even though you've come down.

Oh yeah - Totally - a long slow day in bed, fucking and coming down slowly. Nearly as good as the night before.

Oh - and Kink - I popped a little something old school in your inbox (and for once, coming from me, that is not a euphemism!)

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, I didn't know there were jungle music videos LOL. England is another place altogether, though.

YouTube is full of them. Lots of mix and sets by Shabba D, old school stuff by Stevie Hyper D, Herbzie, etc... Great stuff coming from England, of course, but check out this video of Vandal and Kidlex ripping up the place in China (!) (first part of four - check out the related videos).

I've actually had "Mo Fire" for a couple years. "Helpless" was new to me but they're both some sickass songs on the real. Thanks for the links!!!

Mo' Fire is the best jungle anthem from the past five years, IMO. Pendulum's Tarantula was great, also. It sucks that the

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I've done the research on E for my addictions class.. and as many know.. my best friend (ex best friend turned friend again) is addicted to E. I've asked him what he thought about me doing it, and he didn't say it was a good idea, but to make sure there was people around. He said he probably wouldn't let me do it with him because he would feel horrible if anything happened to me.. he said maybe to letting me watch him high on it.. he said it's really embarrassing if everyone isn't in the same mind set. I am only really worried about becoming dependent on it because I already have a history of depressive behavior.

Your supposed to drink 8oz of water every hour, and then depending on how much movement you do. I've never heard of chewing gum (but I am a compulsive gum chewer).

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
YouTube is full of them. Lots of mix and sets by Shabba D, old school stuff by Stevie Hyper D, Herbzie, etc... Great stuff coming from England, of course, but check out this video of Vandal and Kidlex ripping up the place in China (!) (first part of four - check out the related videos).

That was absolutely surreal. And they were all just standing there!!! Like WTF? Be sure to check out the YouTube - chinese junglist soldiers. This has to be the funniest shit I've ever seen. And the girl in the blue is hot. Too bad she's only like 15 lol (although I'm not sure that'd be a problem in China...:rolleyes:)

Mo' Fire is the best jungle anthem from the past five years, IMO.
WhawhaWHA??? :eek:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not familiar with a lot of the DJs in this music but I do like a lot of the dance music I've heard, that probably could be called techno. I am familiar with a few, like Prodigy.

Would the Chemical Brothers come under this heading? I like them. I also like KMDFM, but not sure if they come under this heading either.

It's great workout music too, and the instrumental kind I'd like for a sex soundtrack! :tongue:

Won't try ecstacy though. I may have to be drug-tested for a job, and do not want positive results jeopardizing my career.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That was absolutely surreal. And they were all just standing there!!! Like WTF? Be sure to check out the YouTube - chinese junglist soldiers. This has to be the funniest shit I've ever seen. And the girl in the blue is hot. Too bad she's only like 15 lol (although I'm not sure that'd be a problem in China...:rolleyes:)

LOL, saw that vid before... great phat bass, but the video is fucking retarded, haha.

WhawhaWHA??? :eek:

Does that mean you disagree?

I'm not familiar with a lot of the DJs in this music but I do like a lot of the dance music I've heard, that probably could be called techno. I am familiar with a few, like Prodigy.

Would the Chemical Brothers come under this heading? I like them. I also like KMDFM, but not sure if they come under this heading either.

KMFDM (especially the early stuff) is a great industrial band (I know the purists are gonna whine at this statement, but fuck 'em). The Prodigy and Chemical Brothers are big beat artists, which is an offshoot of breakbeat (aka 'breakdancing' music). While we're on the topic of breaks, here's one of my favourite breakbeat song, 'We Are Electric', by Flying Steps. Nu skool at its best.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL, saw that vid before... great phat bass, but the video is fucking retarded, haha.

Does that mean you disagree?

KMFDM (especially the early stuff) is a great industrial band (I know the purists are gonna whine at this statement, but fuck 'em). The Prodigy and Chemical Brothers are big beat artists, which is an offshoot of breakbeat (aka 'breakdancing' music). While we're on the topic of breaks, here's one of my favourite breakbeat song, 'We Are Electric', by Flying Steps. Nu skool at its best.

Yeah, I don't know all the subgenres... I'd like to hear more though. I like this kind of music for working out and dancing.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Techno today is mostly a mash up of Jungle,Trance and ambient all thrown together .True Techno would be Ultravox,Depeche Mode Etc. True ambient would be Brian eno, David Bowie etc. I easily grow tired of all the Synthetics. Ultravox were a wonderfull band from England and had many hit records in the 80's. The use of a Synthisiser to create real instruments leaves me cold. David Bowie was the first to use the Synthisiser as an instrument by itself giving it a warmth it was lacking.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Techno today is mostly a mash up of Jungle,Trance and ambient all thrown together .True Techno would be Ultravox,Depeche Mode Etc. True ambient would be Brian eno, David Bowie etc. I easily grow tired of all the Synthetics. Ultravox were a wonderfull band from England and had many hit records in the 80's. The use of a Synthisiser to create real instruments leaves me cold. David Bowie was the first to use the Synthisiser as an instrument by itself giving it a warmth it was lacking.

I love Ultravox! :smile: For listening, my favorite song of theirs is "Hymn" but for dancing or working out, "Sleepwalk". Oh yeah!

holsty101

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
...True Techno would be Ultravox,Depeche Mode Etc...

Well ... I don't want to disagree with you Uncut, because ummm ... you're "Da Man" :notworthy: but if you said "true techno" to anyone this side of the atlantic they'd probably mention the Detroit pioneers like Derrick May, Carl Craig, Juan Atkins et al., I'll take off my music pedant hat now...

... I easily grow tired of all the Synthetics ... The use of a Synthesiser to create real instruments leaves me cold.

You (along with the LPSG jungle massive ... :rolleyes::redface:) might like to sample some 4 Hero in that case, they've been recording with real instruments and proper musicians for nearly 10 years now. Nice laid back jazz influenced Drum & Bass ... mmmmm

Loveless
Les Fleur
Star Chasers
Escape That

And MB ... if you're going name some favourite tracks, do you want to ... ummm :redface: ... get the title right :pat: It's Afro-Left, don't you know ... unless your talking about the Afro-Central remix, or the one for Wipeout, but then that's Afro-Ride (mmm Wipeout, you know there's a new PSP game coming out, and 2 PS3 titles in the works :biggrin1:) Sorry, I said I'd take of my music pedant hat didn't I ...

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have NO IDEA what classifies as techno, trance, dance, etc as long as I like it I dont care what its called.
IF I were gonna do E, (never have always wanted to as well.). I would for sure have at least one favourite dance track which is Kosheen's "hide you". If I could think of similar tracks would have them too.
:confused:course, I listen to Kosheen when I'm not high........its a great track, give it a go! oh and good luck with that, TK!:smile:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well ... I don't want to disagree with you Uncut, because ummm ... you're "Da Man" :notworthy: but if you said "true techno" to anyone this side of the atlantic they'd probably mention the Detroit pioneers like Derrick May, Carl Craig, Juan Atkins et al., I'll take off my music pedant hat now...

You (along with the LPSG jungle massive ... :rolleyes::redface:) might like to sample some 4 Hero in that case, they've been recording with real instruments and proper musicians for nearly 10 years now. Nice laid back jazz influenced Drum & Bass ... mmmmm

Loveless
Les Fleur
Star Chasers
Escape That

And MB ... if you're going name some favourite tracks, do you want to ... ummm :redface: ... get the title right :pat: It's Afro-Left, don't you know ... unless your talking about the Afro-Central remix, or the one for Wipeout, but then that's Afro-Ride (mmm Wipeout, you know there's a new PSP game coming out, and 2 PS3 titles in the works :biggrin1:) Sorry, I said I'd take of my music pedant hat didn't I ...
Yes you are correct. This is just my taste. Everyone is different. Im talking about True Techno and what they are calling Techno isnt Techno at all. What they call Jazz today isnt really Jazz either. thanx for the stuff i will check it out:cool: