Ted Haggard on Larry King Live

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Pubert Stabbingpain, Jan 30, 2009.

1. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

I saw Ted Haggard on Larry King tonight (I was bored as LPSG was offline!) and it sounds to me like this man is still subjecting himself to hell by denying his sexuality and doing so based on his literal interpretation of the Bible. To make matters worse, he has moved back to "Evangelical Heaven," i.e., Colorado Springs, where, due no doubt to the influence of similar minds, he believes his "sin" was caused by him being raped when he was 2 years old. So, I got on the Larry King blog and said this as well as I wrote an email asking if this hypocrite is writing a book and that is why he continues to perpetuate his lie to not only the public and himself but more importantly, to his wife and kids. The poor woman is just as clueless as he is. He is making his own hell by not embracing John 8:32, "The Truth Shall Set You Free" verse. His purpose on LK was to promote his HBO special. He will continue destroying lives and condemning not only his own life and family to hell but to all those who continue to buy in to his hypocrisy.

2. bigdicksarebest

Gold Member

Amen Brother. He is such a hypocrite. If there is a hell I know theres a place in it for this guy. I also love how "Christians" love to judge people and condemn them to hell. Who the fuck made these people God? I know its been a long long time since I went to church but I do remember that they always told us that God loves everyone and He is the only one that can judge people. I guess these asses forgot that. Ok I'll get off my soap box now but people like this piss me off big time.

#2 bigdicksarebest, Jan 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2009
  3. B_lrgeggs

B_lrgeggs New Member

I am not sure I understand this guy. Although maybe I do. Obviously, he is a man with conflicts. Like many of us. It's just that he's so public about it..I guess that's what I don't understand. Anyone have any insight on this?

4. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    He is such a annoying fuck...he needs to be bitch slapped. Wouldn't be great if Larry King interviewed him and just straight up said it and did it.

Draft saved Draft deleted