Ted Nugent

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He may not be the most eloquent of people, and some of his views are a little...err...right of center, but man was he HOT.

211s9zn.jpg

http://vintagemalecelebs.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/ted-nugent.jpg
http://oi53.tinypic.com/346xafk.jpg
http://oi54.tinypic.com/2na3eko.jpg
http://i51.tinypic.com/11ts87c.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/wl89oy.jpg

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so I get it...open mindedness only applies to left of center thoughts. funny how some of the people who call for tolerence the loudest are the quickest to be intolerent.

wseattle

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so I get it...open mindedness only applies to left of center thoughts. funny how some of the people who call for tolerence the loudest are the quickest to be intolerent.
So true man and I consider my more of a liberal but damn you are right..

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Who said anything about open-mindedness, or close-mindedness for that matter? Nugent is known for being ultra-conservative and outspoken about it, and not so "tolerant" for people on the opposite end of the political spectrum. Does that make him any less hot to me? No.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
This is a false equivalency. Objecting to intolerance is not the same as being intolerant at all, nor does it demonstrate a lack of 'openmindedness'. All views are not deserving of equal respect. Is objecting to the closeminded intolerance and extreme rightwing rhetoric of someone like Ted Nugent an example of intolerance? Is objecting to the racial bigotry espoused by the KKK an example of bigotry? This is a ridiculous argument.

As for the subject of the OP, yeah, he looked hot in his younger days, especially in that loincloth.

He still makes me :puke:

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a false equivalency. Objecting to intolerance is not the same as being intolerant at all, nor does it demonstrate a lack of 'openmindedness'. All views are not deserving of equal respect. Is objecting to the closeminded intolerance and extreme rightwing rhetoric of someone like Ted Nugent an example of intolerance? Is objecting to the racial bigotry espoused by the KKK an example of bigotry? This is a ridiculous argument.

As for the subject of the OP, yeah, he looked hot in his younger days, especially in that loincloth.

He still makes me :puke:

Excellent points! And yeah, he was hot as hell in that loincloth lol. I've read that he used to sport a hard-on while performing back in the day. I wouldn't be surprised if this was true.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my original point was that the OP commented him being hot. I was not refering at all to the statement made that some of his comments are right of center...that is true.

I objected to the next few posts that jumped right on in calling him a right winged kook who gives white trash a bad name.

While anyone has the right to agree or disagree with someone else's opinions, this was in my opinion:
1...uncalled for in light of the purpose of the post and
2...bigoted and racist.

example....if someone here called a liberal man of color the corresponding slurs that were applied to Ted Nugent there would be an outcry...and rightly so.

I am not advocating respect for hateful or violence-inciting speech. On the contrary. With freedom of thought and speech goes responsibility.

I just feel that tolerence for views and thoughts is a 2 way street...left OR right.

Last edited:

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Well thank God someone finally fucking figured it out. Read Carville's book "We're right; They're Wrong". And speaking of every Dems favorite serpenthead, I bet he can fuck like a wild dog. I like that in a man. He makes Mary's head explode in more ways than one.