Ted Nugents Huge Cock with pic link

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by starllam@Sep 9 2004, 10:21 PM
Check out the huge package on this man. Wow!
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000002AL1.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
[post=255437]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, I don't know that I've seen bigger. I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't burst out of its confinement and swing up to hit his guitar. Oh, just dreaming!

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
i always thought ted nugent was packing a huge cock and i wish someone had a picture of him and if they do they post it. my guess would be that he is about 10-11 inches (why that much, just a number or a fantasy)

B_JigBohn9x8

Experimental Member
Media
Many years ago I saw a small photo of Ted Nugent in Time magazine. It was obscene.

Nugent was in an airplane seat and his monster cock bulge left nothing to the imagination. I'd love to see him nude.

I saw Nugent play live in Toronto when "Wango Tango" was a hit. He's an energetic showman. However, he's a mediocre musician with a tremendous ego. Jimi Hendrix kicked him off a tour in 1967, probably because of his ego.

Nugent liked to have guitar contests, and NOBODY will ever be close to the guitar God that Hendrix was. He's in a league at the top by himself, and will always be the greatest electric guitarist who ever lived. I can play guitar much better than Nugent.

When Nugent was 16 in Detroit, he lived with the MC5! He now calls them "pigs". Despite his hippie rock star image, Nugent is extremely conservative and likes to hunt and use guns. Yech!

Nugent claims he has a hard-on when he plays guitar on stage.