Ted Stevens is goin' to jail.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha Ha Ha!!! Ted Stevens was convicted on all seven charges against him! What a douchenozzle!!!

Read it here

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, he's been found guilty; whether he will be going to prison is a further question. But he certainly won't be going back to the US Senate. I feel a bit sorry for him for being such a corrupt, arrogant, foolish old fart.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, he's been found guilty; whether he will be going to prison is a further question. But he certainly won't be going back to the US Senate. I feel a bit sorry for him for being such a corrupt, arrogant, foolish old fart.

Yeah... he is waaaay too old for jail, I didn't know how old he was... I mean, I thought that he was old, but not fucking 85!!!!!! He is older than my grandfather! Yikes! :eek:

He should be too old for this shit... :confused:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
he might be going back to the senate stranger things have happened.

You are right. I was assuming that he could not be re-elected, but no law prevents a convicted felon from being elected to the US Senate or serving in it. The most that one can say is that this is a setback to his campaign.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are right. I was assuming that he could not be re-elected, but no law prevents a convicted felon from being elected to the US Senate or serving in it.

Considering most felons can't vote, that is crazy

davec94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, no law prevents it, but the senate would not stand to have an incarcerated member and would depose him. Even Republican senators wouldn't want him around.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Are you fucking serious Nick?

I am. He used to fly in to DC (he had a private plane even then, Daddy's money)when she'd moved there after she graduated Wellesley to take her to dinner. As she said, "In those days, we didn't have to "do" anything, and if a man wanted to take me to dinner, why not?" Now when she sees him on t.v. she shakes her head and goes "Oh, really, Ted." She says he was always arrogant and full of himself.

But apparently she dated a lot. She eventually married my father who looked good in his Marine Corps Major dress whites as the Cherry Blossom King. And we all know how that turned out. Mayflower Mom and Antebellum Dad. There was nothing civil about that war. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

davec94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'd be surprised if he spends a day in the can, but who knows. i wonder if he'd get pardoned? I'm not sure Bush cares about Stevens very much though.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ted showin' love for Sarah: here.

Sarah showin' love for Ted: here.

Take note, Ayers-heads: John McCain and Sarah Palin associate with convicted felons.