Teddiboi83 - OnlyFans Hottie

Jacana

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I found a new, to me, Onlyfans hottie. He is Teddiboi83, OnlyFans, and his Twitter is https://twitter.com/teddiboi83?s=20
He’s a good looking fit guy. His OF was created in early February 2023. The price is a very reasonable $4.99/month. In the approximately one month the page has been up he’s created 38 posts that includes six cum vids and a sprinkling of fuck and suck clips, ass pics, and the like. He has several feet vids (one where he rubs his feet is especially hot). He’s got a good personality to go with his good looks and an above average-sized cut cock to go with it it all. His delightful dirty blond pubes are trimmed but show up enough to please someone like me that enjoys a bush. He offers underwear/socks etc. in his DMs. He has been very responsive in his DMs thus far. Seems like a real gem that I’m looking forward to seeing more of in the future. Worth the try!

Jacana

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok teddiboi83 anonymous 2nd acc, thanks for your overly sus, long recommendation and compliment to yourself, noted
Hello, I am not an alt account for Teddiboi83. You can search other reviews/comments under my user name (Jacana). I saw him on Reddit, liked his stuff there, and decided for $4.99 it was worth a try. I was taken with his good personality and he’s pretty good looking. His “good stuff” was not behind a paywall and so I wanted to share with others on here. Enjoy his content or check out more on his Twitter and see for yourself. Thanks!
Ok teddiboi83 anonymous 2nd acc, thanks for your overly sus, long recommendation and compliment to yourself, note
Ok teddiboi83 anonymous 2nd acc, thanks for your overly sus, long recommendation and compliment to yourself,

Jacana

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hahahaha joking, you praises way too much it almost like him using side acc for self promote
Yeah, but it’s such an honest account. I think he’s one of those guys who also leaves open the wording in his posts - which I generally like as I have some idea what is posted. You can also kinda tell, up front on those, when someone charges for some of the vids as the for charge vids have fewer likes - cause u have to buy to “Like.” So, that kinda sealed the deal. And like I said, for $4.95 it seemed worth a try. Actially, I really like the guy’s personality - I know that is usually way down the list on choosing an OF site. Hahahahaha. Take care.

Teddiboi83

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're a flight attendant?? Have u ever try mile high club ... before ?

Also, you doesn't seems to have much Collab, if let's say I'm good looking and fit, and consider to step into OF, will you open for Collab ? Just asking, still hesitate bout doing OF...
Hey sorry I’m not on this site often, as Jacana had just introduced it to me last week. He’s a very kind guy for making these posts. I won’t say that I don’t appreciate it!

As for your question, Jasontyty, I defo am new to the platform, therefore I haven’t had a lot of opportunities for collaborations. I’m open to discuss and exchange pics to see if there is interest. (If you are near the same part of the planet of course) Drop me a msg. I’m still figuring out how this site functions. So I might be a slowpoke. Thanks for all the comments on this post. Hahaha my favourite part is the accusations of having ownership of Jacana’s account too. The internet makes me laugh. Often.

Teddiboi83

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're a flight attendant?? Have u ever try mile high club ... before ?

Also, you doesn't seems to have much Collab, if let's say I'm good looking and fit, and consider to step into OF, will you open for Collab ? Just asking, still hesitate bout doing OF...
Oh, that was your accusation. A Skeptic indeed! Perhaps collaboration wasn’t your purpose and defamation took priority. That’s too bad! Good luck and all the best!

Mount Phalic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Teddiboi83 is such a good looking man. He ‘s handsome and hot with a sexy body and an incredibly hot cock. I recommend him highly. Love his dark blonde hair, his smile, his vibe.

• Love
Reactions: Jacana