TEEM

zodiac00000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
“Keep your eyes open boys” Eagle claw yelled into my earpiece. Our infrared goggles illuminating our night vision.
“We can’t afford to lose this one”

He was right we couldn’t. This was the 6th day of the training camp and we had already lost 9 guys. Some weren’t tough enough to handle it and quit and the rest weren’t strong enough to be trusted to make it through so the commander sent them packing. 6 of us were left. At 21 I was one of the youngest recruits but I was the best. No one could run faster, or lift heavier or push harder I was the ultimate soldier and I was determined to make the ranks.

“To your left Taurus something's sneaking up on you” Eagle claw screamed into my ear. I rolled on the ground behind one of the obstacles, right before a barrage of bullets, blanks, were unleashed on my team. Horus got shot so he had to get out of the exercise. Smiley was next then China. It was only me and Caesar left and with just the two of us we had more than we needed to capture the enemy.

Caesar was just as gutsy as I was and in two signals we knew what the other was thinking. “Now or never.” We crawled, we rolled we ducked and weaved. Inching closer and closer, taking out targets as we moved forward. We estimated that Delta team still had about 5 guys left in the exercise but they weren’t a match for us, the last two remaining Alpha operatives.

I looked up and saw their flag, it was so close.

“Eagle Claw, how many hostiles on the perimeter.” I asked
“5 Taurus”
“Caesar, how many do you see?”
“I’m seeing the three guarding the flag”
“Ok so we have 2 fuckers stalking us”
“Yeah and I know how to flush them out”

Caesar grabbed a grenade and threw it over his shoulder. The explosion caused immediate gun fire from delta team, first from the three guarding the flag and then the other two who gave away their position by firing from my left.

“Idiots”
I hunched close to the ground took a quick peak and saw the fucks. They were waiting.

“Pussies” I thought. Waiting for the fight to come to them. Well I was about to bring it. I aimed and with one shot I took out the first target. The light’s on his vest started flashing and I could hear the "Oh shit!" from his backup, he knew he was next.

Behind me I heard a firestorm of shots and knew Caesar was fighting his way to the flag. I disposed of the second target and ran to help him. He was just about to get to the flag when Eagle claw yelled “There’s one more behind you.”

I knew that trick. You leave a man deep in the field so that when the other team passes by he stays quiet and then shoots them in the back when they get close to the flag. Not today. I looked through my goggles scanning the perimeter for action and as I spotted the fucker he shot Caesar. “Shit!” I was too late to save Caesar but not too late to take the sniper out.

“We got it Eagle Claw!!”
The alarms went off sounding the end of the exercise. My team ran out to me cheering our combined effort. It was a good day.

“Good job men” Colonel Backus said. A tall muscular man with large hands and thick fingers. He was in his 60’s but his body was that of a younger man, a younger man on steroids that is. “Hit the showers men we will discuss placement tomorrow.” Yes that was what we were here for. Placement in the Army’s elite tier of fighters. I wanted it badly and most like I was going to get it.

Caesar ran up to me and punched my shoulder. He was 23 and like me was about 6 feet tall. He had jet black hair and green eyes. Caesar wasn’t his real name, David was, we just called him that because of his Italian roots and because he had to get everything his way.

“Next time shoot a little faster” Caesar joked “I would at least like to be alive to celebrate my victory”
“Ok man next time”

We headed for the locker room and you could tell there was an air of excitement. Eagle Claw was already at his locker and was now pulling down his underwear. I slapped his ass as he bent over, everyone did it, didn’t matter if you were straight or gay the man had a great ass. Firm and round. It was definitely his most noticeable feature.

“Thanks Edwin for catching that last one, he almost ruined the party” I said as I started to undress.
“That’s my job Nick” Edwin was extremely modest, he was the eyes and brains of our team. He was just as fit as the rest of us but he was mostly there to be the tech guy.

I started to undress and as I removed my underwear the hooting and hollering began as it usually did at shower time.

“Woohoo”
“Oh yeah”
“That’s what I’m talking about”
“BULL BALLS!!!”

Just like Edwin was known for his ass I was known for my balls. I have huge nuts and they hang really low. I’ve always been teased and heckled about it so the guys in high school started calling me Taurus and it stuck.

zodiac00000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
TEEM (PART 2 INSPECTION)

“I still can’t get over you nuts man” Edwin chimed in.
“Does it hurt when you fuck” It had to be the number one question I get when people see them.
“Shut up man, mind your business and no they don’t it feels real good smashing into some good pussy”

We all got into the showers and the horseplay begins. We were wrestling each other, sliding on the soapy tiles, playing soccer with whatever we could kick around. Caesar came in and we all started hooting again. Caesar had a big dick., nothing more to say than that. He was a walking stereotype. Dark skinned, Italian with a great hairy body and a big ole uncut dick. His bush added to his masculinity and he definitely liked to show it off. To say he was an exhibitionist was an understatement. After a few more comments about his package it was back to the games, …that is, until we heard the whistle and Colonel Bakus and his secretary Lieutenant Miles walked in. We all stood at attention not knowing what was going on. Colonel Bakus had never showered with us and by the looks of him in full military regalia he was not about to start now.

“Turn off the showers” He barked. We all did then rushed back in line.
“At ease” Lieutenant Miles shouted. We relaxed our stance. Feet shoulder with apart hand clasped behind our backs.

Colonel Bakus walked slowly down the line looking intently at our bodies with his secretary Lieutenant Miles taking notes. The place smelled of sweat, musk, soap and steam. Though we were there to shower our horseplay in the hot suds made us sweatier than before. This is the one I told you about Miles whispered to Bakus as he approached Edwin.

“Turn around Eagle Claw” Miles shouted to Edwin
“Yes sir” Edwin made an about-face.
“Hmm” Bakus said without changing his expression.
“Bend over!” commanded Bakus. Without hesitation Edwin bent over.

Bakus stepped closer and put his had on Edwin’s ass feeling the mounds of flesh. He pulled them apart and squeezed them together, then without any hint of abnormality he licked his sausage-like right, index finger and inserted it in Edwin’s ass. Edwin let out an audible moan that made us all break rank and look on in dismay. Bakus continued to finger fuck Edwin, at first slowly then a bit more vigorously. It was an incredible sight. One of Bakus’ fingers was like the size of a small to average cock We knew Edwin had to be hurting. Edwin’s moans sounded like a mix of both pleasure and pain and though we all stood there confused at what was taking place we dared not intervene.

Bakus pulled his finger out of edwin’s ass as if nothing strange had just taken place.
“Stand up boy” Edwin sheepishly stood up and turned around. To our surprise his dick was slowly stiffening to a semi and pre-cum leaked liked beads from his dick. Bakus stepped around him turned on the pipe and washed his hands, wiping them on Edwin’s towel continuing the inspection.

“What the hell was happening?” I thought.

Further down the line now and Bakus was now inspecting the chest of China. China got his nickname because he was a man who loved Asian women. He was exclusive to them. He only dated and fucked them though we weren’t sure how their parents reacted to them bringing home a redneck country bumpkin with a southern drawl.

Bakus gave Miles a stern look and he wrote something down on his note pad.

Next up was me. Bakus stood in front of me, his large 6’4, muscular frame, blocked me from anyone else’s view but I could see from my peripheral vision that my bunkmates were all breaking formation, again to get a view of what was to come.

Bakus looked me sternly into my eyes. Power and strength were commanded from his gaze. There was no smile, no hint of mischief. This was all business but we still had no idea why. I looked back at him, locked in the trance of respect, intimidation and fear, but I tried to maintain my composure. He was a commanding officer and I was a soldier trained to obey.

My thoughts ran wild with anticipation. Waiting for what, I don’t know. Then without breaking his stare, Colonel Bakus Grabbed my balls. I shuddered from the suddenness of it all. His hand engulfed my nuts and I felt him slightly pull on them, feeling the weight. I broke our gaze to look down and he squeezed my nuts hard as if to say “No, no, no keep looking at me.” My eyes rolled back in my head for a second, waves of pleasure rushed through my body and my knees started to buckle. He squeezed even tighter and I grunted a man growl, grabbing onto his shoulder to stabilize myself. Without loosening his grip he looked sharply at my hand on his shoulder, glaring at my fingers as if to say “How dare you touch me.” I released him struggling to regain my composure. My legs shaking from the pain of his grip, but my training kicked in and I started to block out the pain. My legs started to strengthen and as my body started to become erect so too did my dick. It rose quickly and was at full salute by the time I stood firm as if it was saying “Fuck You” to Colonel Bakus. He smiled a subtle smile at me then released my nuts. I could feel the flow of blood returning to normal in my testies. He nodded to Miles and Miles wrote something down. What were they doing?

Now for most people it would be strange to be standing naked with your regiment with a major erection but our curiosity at what was going on had taken over our conventions of shame. Besides these men had seen me in all different manners of arousal so seeing my hard 8 inch dick wasn’t anything new

Bakus turned around at the next row looked down and then up, his sights stopping on Caesar.
“You!” He pointed at Caesar. “Come here”

zodiac00000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
TEEM (PART 3, INSPECTION)

Caesar ran forward standing at attention. Bakus walked around Caesar, then nonchalantly grabbed his dick pulling the foreskin back, inspecting the head. He started to slowly tug on Caesar’s member, jerking him off in front of the entire room. Caesar began to moan and his dick started to rise in response. It was a magnificent tool, about 9, or 9.5 inches. It glistened from the steam in the room and Caesar’s breathing made it twitch while his abs heaved from the pleasure. Then all of a sudden Bakus stopped. Looking around the room one more time then calling out to another soldier, one named Beam from Delta Team. He ran quickly to the middle of the room standing at attention next to Caesar.

“Get it hard” was all that Bakus said. We could tell that Beam was nervous. His hand shyly pulled at his dick. His eyes wondered the room in embarrassment.

“For God’s sake man play with you dick” Backus barked. Beam began to pull with a little more urgency trying desperately not to invoke the wrath of Colonel Bakus any further. Meanwhile Caesar’s dick remained astonishingly at attention throughout all of this, but then again he liked to be on display.

After a while Beam achieved a full erection and Bakus commanded him to stop. His dick was similar to Caesar’s in length but a little thicker, he wasn’t called beam for his great smile. Bakus looked at Lieutenant Miles. Miles nodded and shouted “Left face” Caesar and Beam both turned left. Bakus inspected their profile. Comparing their bodies and dicks.
“About Face” they turned in the opposite direction.

“Ok I’ve seen enough” Colonel Bakus said to Miles then walked calmly out of the room.
“Finish up in here men” Lieutenant Miles ordered then he too left.

“What the hell was that about” I heard down the line.
“That was intense”
“I thought my nuts were going to explode.” I laughed.
“Did you see his face when you grabbed his shoulder” Smiley quipped “I thought your hand would burst into flames”
Though we tried to laugh it off, we all wondered why the inspection had even taken place. What was going on?

We toweled off and headed for the mess hall it was more crowed when we first got there but now it was just about 15 guys. It was our last day of maneuvers, so we felt like celebrating. We were allowed to drink alcohol for the first time so to say we took advantage of it was an understatement.

“So we know that Caesar and Taurus are going to make it who else do you all think will round out the 7” asked Bronco, another Delta Team. It felt good to know that everyone else was as confident of me getting a spot as I was.

“We don’t know that for sure.” That came from Grey Delta Team’s captain a guy in his early 30’s with something to prove. He didn’t like me or any of the young guys and we could tell he was just bitter by our success. He was good though and besides me and Caesar he was considered the other shoe-in.

“Face it Grey we’re going to be teammates so you got to learn to love me.” I quipped
“Fuck you” He took up his beer and left for his bed.
“Asshole!” I whispered to the laughter of the men. Our drinking continued into the early hours of the next day and soon it was time for us to all hit the hay.

I woke up later that morning to Caesar’s naked ass bent over in front of me. I could see his deeply tanned muscular legs rising to his sculpted ass and hairy whole. It was definitely a sight to see.

“That’s exactly what a man needs to see when he wakes up…a hairy Italian man’s hole” we both laughed

“Sorry man I was just getting my shit together.”
“No worries”

I looked out into the barrack and saw that we were the only ones there so I started to massage my morning wood under my sheets. Feeling the length. I reached lower and played with my balls. I needed to rub one out. Caesar and I were boys and hell no one else was there I was going to do it. .

I spit in my hand to use it as lube but after three stokes it wasn’t doing the trick. Caesar, on hearing the shaking of my bed looked around.

“I see u need some lotion” He handed me some of his.
“That’s why I love having my hood” I can just do this.” He sat back on his bed, with his legs apart as he played with his dick. He was definitely putting on a show I pushed the covers back and sat up on my bed. We both looked at each other while we pleased ourselves. It wasn’t in that gay way though but more like 2, 13 yr olds just learning to masturbate. Slowly we began to compete, trying to outdo the other. He pulled his foreskin way above the head of his dick, stretching the skin to its limits. I tugged on my balls, squeezing them like Colonel Bakus did making them purple from the ecstatic pain of pleasure. We jerked up and down, our breathing starting to unify, each stealing glances of other through clenched eyes.

“I’m going to beat you” I managed to speak out
“No I’m going to cum first”
We both started to rise to our feet our pleasure beckoning us forward and our competitive spirit urging us to jerk faster when all of a sudden he blasted his load all over my dick, convulsing in wave after wave of orgasm.
It was too much for me and I let loose on his white undershirt, spewing cum as high as his face.

“Oh man that was a load” Caesar was truly shocked by the amount.
“That’s what happens when I don’t cum for 6 days”
“Shit now I’m going to have to change again” we laughed and headed for the showers.

zodiac00000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
T.E.E.M (The team is born)

“Men it has been a privilege to work with you over the past week, you are truly the toughest of the tough. But we are looking for the best, if you are not on this list we’re sorry but you were not what we were looking for”

Lieutenant Miles’ speech was typical army procedure. “Not what we are looking for” is army for “don’t go crazy and shoot people because we thought you were not good enough”

Caesar and I casually walked up to the list. No need to hurry for something that was already common knowledge. As we approached I could see a look of dismay on some, and bewilderment on others. Grey was now the only man in front of us and as he turned around I could see a pleased grin across his face. He passed by me without breaking our stare and his grin became broader.

I looked at the list and spotted Grey’s name at the top. “No wonder he’s as pleased as a cat” I continued to scroll down, then back up, to the left, to the right and all around. I couldn’t find my name. I couldn’t find Caesar’s name we did not make the squad.

“What the fuck?” Caesar looked at me in shock. Edwin came up to us.
“How the fuck could this happen? I was the best intelligence guy they had, how could I not make the team?” He was right something was fucked up. But what could we do the team had already been set.

“Lieutenant Miles this has got to be a mistake” I shouted.
“I’m sorry Taurus this is the squad and it was chosen by Colonel Bakus himself, you and the rest who were not chosen must immediately get your belongings to be shipped out”

“This is bullshit!!” Caesar yelled, his emotions getting the best of him. Edwin and I tried our best to restrain him, calming him down enough to not attack a commanding officer.

Caesar, Eagle Claw, and I burst into the barracks our thoughts racing a hundred miles a second. “How could we not make the team?”

“Fuck” Edwin yelled as he punched his locker. “I waited my whole life for this”

Caesar stood by the window gazing out at the compound, disappointment etched on his face. I paced back and forth contemplating my next move, until I came to the same conclusion they both did, we were just not good enough. I collapsed on my bunk-bed and heard a crackle beneath me, as if I had just crushed some paper. I got up and turned around to find a small cream colored envelope with my code name in bold letter just under the acronym “T.E.E.M.”

“What the fuck?” I said to myself. I started to open the envelope. Catching his eye Caesar sat next to me.
“What’s that?”
“I don’t know. It was just on my bed when I got back”

Edwin came closer “What does it say?”

“Room 290, 1600 hours.” It was 3:30pm now
“What’s that about?” Caesar asked
“I don’t know but you got one too” Edwin said as he looked over at Caesar’s bunk.
“Go check your bed, maybe you got one as well” and sure enough Edwin had the same envelope.

We had no idea what was going on or what lay ahead in room 290 but we had no better options than to check it out. We arrived at 4pm to a plain grey door in a secluded part of the compound. Edwin Knocked on the door and it instantly opened. A large soldier had opened the door and when I say large I mean he was huge. He had to be a bodybuilder not just some guy in good shape he was roided up. He looked to be about my age and height but his muscles overflowed. Unlike the Colonel who’s 6’4 framed made his body look proportionate, this guy was an explosion of muscle. He spoke with an accent that sounded eastern European.

“Come in, you’re on time. I’m Luka but everyone calls me Tank.” How original I thought.
“I’m…”
“I know who you are, we’ve been briefed”
“We?”
“Ah! Great of you to come.” It was Lieutenant Miles. “Please have a seat.”

The room was painted all white and contained 8 metal chairs all arranged in a circle. We hesitated at first but then Caesar, Edwin and I all took a seat next to one another.

“What’s going on?” The suspense was too much for me.
“You all are about to retire from the armed forces, that’s what’s going on” a loud booming voice echoed through the room. It was the Colonel and he had just entered the room. We stood at attention, our training taking over from our confusion.

“Sit. Let me cut to the chase, the United States government has enemies. Ones you can see and ones you can’t. Some play fair and others don’t. Some fight out in the open while others hide in the shadows. Some of them tell you they “hate you” and others “I love you.” We have found it necessary to play a different game in these times, one with less restrictions. This is where you come in. I have assembled a team to fight four our country in a more unconventional manner, as is the case with other agencies the government will deny any knowledge of your existence if caught. You will use every asset at your disposal to complete your mission, from physical combat to weapons use and even your bodies. If fucking is the best way to achieve your mission you will fuck till you get the job done. You will fuck any person of interest that I deem necessary to retrieve information and I mean anyone. I don’t care if it is a fat old grandma or a greasy pig of man you will fuck them and enjoy it. I do not care what orientation you claim, you were not chosen for that. You were chosen because you are the best of the best and more importantly you come with extra perks, one might say, to aid you as a member of this team. Men you will see action but not on a battlefield. Wars are won off the field now, in locker rooms and massage parlous, hotel rooms and beach side pools”

Colonel Bakus stopped, he looked around but zeroed in on the three of us. Tank as well as Lieutenant Miles also zeroed in on us as if to ask us “Are you with us”

“You have no choice but to join our team and besides that I know you men. You remind me of me when I was young, eager to fight eager to prove myself. When I tested you all in the locker room you proved that you could handle this job, so no there is no option to decline” he paused “but then again you wouldn’t take it even if I asked”

He was right. I wouldn’t have said no. I loved my country, I loved to fight and I loved sex. Though the thought of having sex with a man never crossed my mind it was going to be a work hazard for now. As I sat there transfixed by the offer that had just been laid down I realized that neither Caesar nor Edwin had said a word. Their silence told me they were in as well.

Colonel Bakus smiled, “Gentlemen I would like you to meet the other members of T.E.E.M., The Elite Eight Military.” Three men walked through the door.

“This is Meteor, He’s from the Air force” Meteor was probably in his 30’s he had blonde hair and a thousand watt smile. You could tell he was cocky but then again most Air Force pilots were. You had to be to fly machines that fast. He was about 6 feet and of smaller build. Pilots needed to be smaller to fit into the cockpit.

“Vain from the marines” The lone black member of our team. He was a pretty boy and you knew he knew it. About Colonel Bakus’ height but not as bulky. Vain looked like he could charm any woman out of her panties and add that ability with his body and you got a pussy destroyer.

“That’s the Captain over there. He is the man in charge on the ground” Captain was an older man he was definitely in his 40’s pushing 50 but he was in some great shape. He was lightly graying at the temples and his face showed signs that it had seen things.

“And you’ve met Tank. Any Questions?”

“When do we start?”

Colonel Bakus smiled. “You have a flight to Budapest leaving in 3 hours”

zodiac00000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
T.E.E.M (MISSION- These Three Rings #1)

TAURUS

5 hours ago, I was ready to punch a hole in a wall for not making the army’s top fighting squad, now I was sitting in an airport, on my way to Budapest, reading the coded brief of a covert mission as one of the newest members of a secret force known as T.E.E.M.

“Don’t be nervous man” I looked at Vain’s smiling face as he tried to calm me down a bit. “Everyone get’s a bit nervous on their first trip.” He was 6’4 with a strong build. As his name stated he was definitely a looker and his smile radiated from his dark skin.

On this mission we had been split into teams of two. Vain and I were partnered together undercover as a basketball player and his assistant. We were flying first class, that’s where our target would be sitting, Mr Almos Szabo. He was a weapons dealer who would sell his own mother if he could. This time his mother was some Chechnyan rebels. Our Mission was to retrieve 3 coded rings that were being exchanged containing plans for a weapons drop. The first Ring was with Mr. Szabo and the others were with the two other targets being trailed by the other T.E.E.M duos.

“Now boarding the First Class cabin. On flight 344 to Budapest”

I got up as the agent opened the boarding but Vain pulled me back down.
“Don’t be so eager”

We watched as the passengers started to file by and spotted our target. Almos was a plain man in his 50’s nothing jumped out at you immediately. He had a full head of white hair, wire framed glasses and pink skin. He looked nothing like a dispenser of death but then again anything was possible.

As he disappeared into the tunnel we got up and boarded the plane. The rows of the first class cabin were designed to hold 6 seats with 2 at each window and 2 in the middle. We actually booked three seats in the first row for the flight. I took the two seats next to the left window and Vain was supposed to sit in the aisle seat of the middle pairing, right next to Almos. I quickly found my seat and buckled my seatbelt. Vain on the other hand was not as quick to get to his chair. When he got to the seat I could see Almos staring up at Vain’s body. It was impressive. He wore a pair of low cut, form fitting khaki’s and a black t-shirt that hung close to his muscles without being obscene. His body was definitely on display.

As he reached to put his bag in the over head compartment, Vain’s shirt began to lift exposing his tight abs. I could tell Almos was impressed but it wasn’t until Vain started to reach a little higher that Almos started to sweat. You see as Vain started to stretch Almos could see Vain’s bush stating to escape his trousers, revealing to Almos that this black b-ball player wasn’t wearing any underwear. It’s funny how the knowledge that another man is freeballing can have an affect man.

After spending a little more time driving the point home Vain sat down in his seat not saying a word to Almos, who at this time was trying to nonchalantly steal glances at Vain’s Bulge. The flight attendant arrived and asked if we needed anything. She was a pretty thing, blonde long hair and blue eyes, she looked like she could have been right out of a Swedish porn mag but her American accent killed that thought. I wanted to keep my head clear. Alcohol would cloud my judgement.

“Yes I would like a glass of Wine, Which do you recommend?” I was surprised to hear Vain ask for wine.

“Oh we have a great Portuguese red wine?”
“How does it make you feel after you drink it?” I was confused by his question.
“Well I usually feel relaxed.” The blonde politely answered. Vain looked deep into her eyes, yet still with his trademark smile, repeated the question this time stressing the “YOU”.
“Well I’ll admit, it does make me a little wild.” They both laughed.
“Well I guess I am going to have to bring you a glass later” more laughter.

Vain was flirting with our stewardess and it was not going unnoticed by Mr Szabo.

As the flight continued, Vain’s advances with the stewardess became more and more intimate. Every time she would pass him she would crouch down to get a little closer to him, each time pressing herself up against him. Almos Listened intently to their conversations almost physically fighting the urge to touch himself. As the cabin lights dimmed and the first class passengers began to doze off Vain excused himself to the bathroom, behind the blue curtain at the front of the plane. Through the thinly threaded curtain I saw him move up behind the stewardess and grab her waist. I pretended to be asleep as to not arouse suspicion but I suspected Vain wanted to put on a show for one passenger in particular and that passenger was all eyes. Almos craned his neck trying to catch a piece of the action. Looking around every now and again to make sure others didn’t see his perversion.

Meanwhile behind the curtain the stewardess unbuckled Vain’s belt and pulled out his thick black dick. It was definitely hefty in size. She looked into his eyes as she felt the weight of his dick. I couldn’t hear what was being said but I knew full well what was coming. “Suck it”

The blonde got on her knees and began to suck. His thick dick standing at attention, Vain braced himself against the lavatory as what I believed to be one of the hottest blowjobs I had ever seen began to unfold. She worked the hell out of his cut dick head, focusing her attention on the head then dramatically gulping his entire dick in her mouth. I started to get hard and I lightly played with my balls underneath my blanket. I was not alone. Almos couldn’t help his arousal. His hand unconsciously found his bulging slacks every once in a while as though his mind would tell him “Stop not in public,” while his dick said “But I need a release now. Are you seeing this shit?”

As vain braced the wall with one hand he used the other to hold the blonde’s hair as if it were the reigns of a horse. He pulled her back and forth, back and forth, thrusting his dick and bush into her face. God the smell of his bush in her nose was probably intoxicating to her. Almos licked his lips while he gave into the demands of his cock. He was still arching his body to get a better look but his hands were now openly massaging his dick through his pants. As the pleasure began to climax the plane rattled from a wave of turbulence shaking the blonde out of her trance. She immediately stood up and began to fix herself. I could see a coy expression of Disappointment on Vain’s face as he tried to coax her back into position.

“Ladies and Gentlemen we are going to hit a little rough patch, nothing to be worried about we just ask that any passengers standing in the aisle please return to their seats.” The pilots announcement killed any chance of Vain getting to finish the dead, however, as he returned to his seat and he saw the sizeable wet spot on the now fake sleeping Almos, I could tell that Vain’s desired goal had been achieved.

zodiac00000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
T.E.E.M (MISSION- These Three Rings #2)

Vain turned off his light, reclined his chair and closed his eyes. I was surprised he did not throw on a blanket but then again marines are more prepared than any of the other military forces for different kinds of weather. I thought back to the scene I had just witnessed and felt a sense of excitement. I was glad I had made the choice to join the team. I glanced over at Vain and wondered how he had found his way onto T.E.E.M but my thoughts were quickly interrupted by the sight of his raging boner tenting in his khaki’s. It was incredibly obscene. His pants clung for dear life to his thighs as his cock rose to the ceiling. Vain’s head collapsed on his shoulder facing me in exhaustion. He was definitely a sight to see and as had been the case before I was not the only one checking out the scene.

Almos’ mouth fell open at the sight of Vain. He nervously looked around the cabin. I still pretended to sleep, taking small peaks through clenched eyes. Almos slowly got his blanket up from the floor and threw it on himself making sure that it also covered some of Vain. He paused, waiting to see if his actions had alerted anyone to his plan. He pretended to adjust himself under the blanket and then held his position. As he turned his head in the other direction to sleep, I could see the outline of his hand slowly making its way to Vain’s crotch. Almos froze as his fingertip bumped into the head of Vain’s dick, his eyes slowly turned to face Vain, who was still sleeping. I couldn’t believe what my eyes were seeing. Almos Looked around one more time then with his eyes locked on Vain’s face, searching for any signs of movement. It was now or never, Almos grabbed Vain’s cock.

I could tell feeling the organ in his hands sent a shock wave through Almos’ body. His eyes rolled back in his head as if he had just had a mini orgasm. I could see his hand slowly go down and then rise up. He repeated the action one more time and then took his hand away, bringing it up from the blanket and looking at it intensely. At first I could not tell what had caught his eye but when I focused in I could see a rope of shinny precum along his finger. He inspected it like a mad scientist then placed it in his mouth savoring the taste. His body shook from the flavor. God this man was horny. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his handkerchief, stuffing it under the blanket again. I could see him lightly stroking Vain’s dick again and then quickly bringing the kerchief to his nose again. What a smell to keep I thought.

Suddenly as I looked on, Vain’s eyes burst open. It jumped me, scaring me for a brief second. His body and head position had not changed just his eyes. He looked at me and gave me a knowing smile. The fucker had been awake the entire time. He once again closed his eyes then rearranged his body, alerting Almos causing him to pretend to sleep as well. He did this time with the handkerchief lodged firmly under his nose.

Our adventure was just beginning.

zodiac00000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
T.E.E.M (MISSION- These Three Rings #3)

CAESAR

Caesar sat restlessly throughout the flight to Budapest. His bud Taurus had left on an earlier flight with Vain to intercept the first target. He had wanted to be on that flight but Colonel Bakus wanted him to stay behind and go on a later flight with Captain. This was the first mission and he was ready to get his hands dirty.

“Shit I’m ready!” Caesar turned to face Captain, all smiles.
“Ready?” Captain was a man of few word and even fewer expressions.
“Yeah I’ve waited my whole life to see some action.” Captain turned to look at Caesar, his eyes cold and then turned his head and went to sleep. No more words would be exchanged between these two on this flight.

“Get the bags.” Captain’s dry command was not welcomed by Caesar. They had just spent 9 hours flying to Budapest in complete silence and now this brute was ordering him around.

“Yes your majesty” Caesar whispered under his breath.
“You got a problem?” the posturing began, right there, right in the middle of the Budapest international airport baggage claim
“You want to do this here old man?” Caesar asked half provoking, half easing the tension.
“Get the fucking bags” Captain grunted in a low growl.

The tension was thick, both men sat silent looking out of their window. Budapest looked beautiful as they drove through the streets but both men were clouded by pride and testosterone causing them to be blind to the city.

Caesar carried the bags upstairs dropping them on the floor of their hotel room. It wasn’t a large room and it definitely wasn’t the Ritz Carlton but military men could survive on the floor. As Captain closed the door and locked it Caesar began to talk.

“I don’t know what your fucking problem is but…” Caesar could not get the rest of his words out of his mouth when he saw Captain’s muscular frame lunging into him. They both hit the floor with a thud. Caesar’s head began to spin but he regained his senses and elbowed captain in the back. The captain’s bearhug did not loosen. Caesar did it again and again and again this time it worked Captain let loose. They both got to their feet and locked up, wrestling each other around the room bumping into different pieces of furniture. Caesar ran into Captain Picking him and throwing him to the floor ripping his shirt in the process. Both men stopped to look at Captain’s shredded shirt.

“You’re going to pay for that asshole” Captain rose from the ground and took off what was left of his shirt. He was a bear. His muscles were covered in grey black hair, trapping his sweat in his fur. His manly odor permeated the room, hitting Caesar like a brick wall. He was surprised at how much he enjoyed the smell. It pumped up his adrenaline his opponent was a man. He enjoyed locking up with him. Caesar took of his shirt, feeling as though he had been challenged to do so by the now bare-chested Captain. Captain looked at him.

“You’re still a boy I bet you don’t even have an inch of hair on you lil prick”
“What you say old man?”
“You heard me”
“I’ll show you a lil prick” Caesar unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants and underwear kicking them to the side, standing as naked and hairless as the day he was born.
“How’s that for a lil prick” Caesar stood, slapping his big dick in his hands “Oh you ain’t got shit to say?”

Captain looked at Caesar. He looked into his eyes then down to his cock. His expression as cold and combative as before then brought his eyes back to Caesar.
“You’re right I ain’t got shit to say” With that Captain unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants.

“Fuck!” was all that escaped Caesar lips. It was an inaudible whisper but Captain new he was stunned. In front of Caesar stood a cave man with the heaviest dick he had ever seen in his life. His balls were like Taurus’, low and big. His dick was like his own but thicker and it hung like an ominous presence in the room. Captain Bush grew like a wild man there was no trimming or manscaping just natural man bush.

They stood facing each other when suddenly Captain again lunged for Caesar momentarily knocking the wind out of him. They rolled around on the floor. Caesar found himself in a position he had never been before. He found that he could not concentrate. With every movement he felt Captain’s huge dick and ball slapping into his.

“What’s this?” Captain held Caesar on his back He looked down at Caesar hardening dick. “You like this don’t you”

“Fuck you”
Captain didn’t like his attitude and hugged Caesar tighter crushing his own hardening dick into Caesar’s and smearing his odorous fur in Caesar’s face. The smell caused his eyes to flicker from intoxication. Captain took the moment to lift Caesar from the ground and threw him on the bed flipping him over, jumping on him and straddling his back.
“You told me earlier you’re ready for action is that still true?” Captain slapped Caesar’s ass.
“What the fuck are you doing” Panic started to set in on Caesar’s face. He began to struggle. Captain lodged his forearm in the back of Caesar’s neck.

“To be a part of this team you have to be ready to do anything.” Captain slapped Caesar’s ass again this time leaving it on his cheek rubbing it before sliding his finger into his crack. “Anything and everything” Captain thrust his dry index finger into Caesar’s ass. Caesar let out a howl. Captain shoved his head down into the pillow muffling his cries.

“You think we just brought you on the team to just use your big dick and fuck pussy? No fucker you have a tight hole and there some people who are going to want to fuck it. Are you going to tell them no.” Captain removed his finger from Caesar’s ass. “Try to relax or this will hurt”

Tears began to stream down Caesar’s eyes. He lay tense not knowing what to expect, clenching his cheeks. Trying to image the excruciating pain to cum all Caesar felt was the warm kiss of Captain’s lips on his back.

“Get dressed kid we’ve got work to do.”

Comment for more
Z