TEEM

Gr8F8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm dying to know what further happens in Budapest! Please keep this story going!!

zodiac00000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
T.E.E.M (MISSION- These Three Rings #8)

How could this happen? We were extra careful. We had checked every inch of this room and found nothing and no one, now I was steering down the barrel of a gun.

"How did you get in here?"
"I should be asking you that question, this is my room" her green eyes were even more beautiful in person.
"So you're not his mistress, you you work for him?"
"You ask a lot of questions for a man with a gun pointed at his head"

With one swoop I kicked the gun out of her hands, she reacted quickly doing a back handspring towards the door and a side flip towards the gun. I lunged for her but she got to the weapon before I could intercept it.

"Get up!" Her voice was powerful but her accent was not Spanish but more eastern European.
"So what are you going to do with me?" My training kicked in telling me to keep her talking. If she was talking that meant she wasn't shooting which equalled me still living.
"Relax you have no need to worry about death. If I wanted to kill you I would have done so as soon as you entered the room"
"You've been here that long?"
"Long enough."
"Who are you?"
"I'm Galina, and I suspect that you are US CIA?"
"Something like that" She was off track but I wasn't going to correct her. At this point lying to her about not being some form of government gun was out of the question. she was smart enough to know that I was there in an official capacity so bullshitting her wasn't going to get me out of this alive.

"Look I don't care who you work for all I know is that we need to work together"
"What" Did I just hear correctly?
"You are here for the rings right? I am here for Papa. He's wanted for the deaths of hundreds of people in the Republic of Georgia and I intend to get my man. Fucking Franco was the easiest way to gain access to Papa but I won't be able to access the auction tomorrow night. Franco still thinks I believe we are hear on a lovers getaway."

This was all moving so fast. Who was this woman. I had witnessed her fucking franco brains out and now she was asking me to be her ally.

"Why do you need me?"
"Well it's obvious to me that you are not working alone and I know by now you have already found an in into the auction so I need you to do a job for me."
"How are you so sure about me having an in at the auction."
"When a good looking american black man is fucking the brains out of a old hungarian man and not receiving any money chances are there is another motive behind his affections"

She was onto Almos and Vain.

"Look I know you don't trust me and quite frankly I'm not asking you too all I need you to do is get 4 usb storage sticks"
"Whats on them?"
"The coded numbers of Papa's accomplices You can even take a look if you'd like but I need those names."
"Well I guess I have no choice but to help you. A gun to the head is all the persuasion I need."
"Good now meet up with you colleagues you have little time to prepare"

I ran back to our hotel and met up with Meteor.

"So can we trust her?" was the first thing he asked.
"I don't know only time will tell."

Night of the Auction.

"Welcome Gentlemen! We are extremely happy to welcome you all to Budapest. a city of beautiful waters and erotic talents. please eat and drink I have prepared some special entertainments."

the Palace grand room was magnificent. Gilded gold accents could be found everywhere. the table set for the 29 men that attended the auction. Everyone was there in their finest Black tie. One man stood out among the rest for his share size and imposing figure. Intimidation was half the battle in an auction and Bakus was taking this round. He looked dapper in his tux however there still lay a sense of a caged beast waiting to be released.

"Good evening Mr…You know what I didn't quit get your name" Franco went up Bakus
"It doesn't matter what my name is. All that matters is, is that I can pay." Bakus turned and walked away.
"Who are you?" Franco whispered under his breath.

Each man head of the delegation came with one advisor who sat at the table and a bodyguard that stood behide them at all time. Bakus was there with Caesar and Captain. Caesar playing the roll of the bodyguard.

Taurs, Vain and Meteor were lurking through the sewer system to penetrate the palace from within. They wanted to get to the rings before the auction started.

"Gentlmen and now it's time for our Entertainment. This is one of my newest acquisitions"

A giant metal frame was rolled in with two hooks hanging from the top. the men murmured to one another wondering what form of entertainment would unfold.Then a procession of Papa's men entreated the room in their loin cloths their bodies glistened with oils. Finally in walked the twins Irek and Sasha wheeling to tables into the room. One had an arsenal of masochistic toys and the other held muscular body of Luka

zodiac00000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
T.E.E.M (MISSION- These Three Rings #9)

Luka's eyes were blindfolded, his mouth gagged, the sound in the room was completely blocked out by noise reducing head phones. His skin was a rich pink color due to the fact that he was just only recently cleaned, the dried cum crust removed from his skin from the night before. The size of his body dominated the room and an audible gasp could be heard as he was brought in.

"This is Alexi" Papa announced. "Isn't he magnificent?"

A collective murmur of approval could be heard rounding the room. Bakus didn't even flinch at the sight of Luka. He and the rest of the gang continued as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. They had not seen Luka since the day before but knew where he was, they just didn't know in what state of capture he had gotten himself into. It wasn't so much that they weren't concerned, on the contrary, Luka's state of bondage was cause for great alarm but they were trained men. They knew how to keep their cool under pressure.

Papa's men set the rack up in the middle of the grand ballroom. The guests were invited to take a seat, 13 main chairs in the front row arranged in a semi circle with 26 chairs behind them. Each figure head was to get an unobstructed view of the show while the bodyguard and advisor would have to crane their necks for a better glimpse. Sasha and Irek hoisted Luka off the table. The other men lifted him into the air while two others bound his arms to the top of the rack. when he was securely in place they let his body dangle in the air like a peace of meat in a butcher's shop.

Papa walked around him. He admired Luka's body. It was so impressive to look at. A monstrosity of muscle and sinew, a pervasion of the possibilities of the human anatomy. Papa looked at Luka's ass, his massive mounds of flesh gleamed invitingly in the light. He slapped it as has as he could. Luka flinched from the flash of pain. flexing every muscle in the process. The audience gasped at his reaction. They had not seen a body like that before. His sweat and the oils used to lubricate his body brought out every rise and crevasse. A simmering sense of eroticism permeated the air and Papa knew he had his audience hooked. He walked back to the front of Luka's torso and rubbed his chest. Sliding his had from his neck, around his nipples, down his abs then grasping his balls. Papa squeezed Luka's testicles as if trying to crush them. Luka convulsed in agony his legs began to thrash about, his toes curling. His muffled cries were choked by the gag in his mouth.

"Poor Luka" Caesar thought.

Papa let go of Luka's balls, then turned around to the audience bowed "Let the show commence"

As Papa took his seat, Irek removed the headphones from Luka's ears. Though the hall was completely silent, sound rushed into his eardrums almost deafening him in the process. the gag was removed and so too was the blind fold. Light rushed to his eyes and he squinted to get accustomed to the scene. His eyes watered but it was bearable. He looked around and saw three faces that he knew, one in the front with a finger to his lips signaling to Luka to keep his mouth shut. As Luka begun to assess the situation a woman walked into the room. She was an incredibly beautiful blonde with a magnificent body of about 5'8, mostly legs. She wore only a black corset with a black thong Her breast the perfect ideal size and shape. The only other color on her corset was red leather, reaching out from the core of her stomach only to get lost in the black at the sides. Like the markings of the Black Widow Spider Luka could tell he was in danger.

Let me know what you think.

zodiac00000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
T.E.E.M (MISSION- These Three Rings #10)

She stepped to the front of the audience and bowed. She kissed Papa on his ring then went to work. She picked up a paddle. It was wooden with wholes cut into it. She assessed it's weight in her hand then agreed it was the right tool.

"WHACK"
"UGHHHH" Luka grunted a loud moan as the paddle connected with his skin. The Widow smacked him again and again. each time rubbing her hand on his now reddening cheek. Luka could not decide which hurt more. the smack or the rub.

With each progressive smack the pain intensified. Luka began to lose control of his body. He began to wince around, running from the pain. Lifting his legs up spreading them apart, anything to get away from the paddle. His antics only aroused the audience even more, because with ever lift or separation of his legs the viewers could see Luka pink tight hole, a sight that with only a glimpse can make the most impotent dick hard.

Widow put down the paddle and turned her attention to Luka's balls. His rising body temperature had caused them to hang low and they became a prime target for torture. she gripped them pulling them further and further away from Luka's body. Luka began to tremble, his legs stretched straight down his toes flared with the ravenous shockwaves coursing through his body. When they could stretch no further Widow slapped them, causing Luka to let out high pitched gasps. Over and over again she slapped them the pain becoming unbearable, Luka's balls began to become red then went numb.

Widow was about to smack his nuts one more time when a surge of energy rushed through Luka's body. He hoisted his trunk like legs over her shoulder and began to squeeze her temples with his thighs. Widow began to thrash about but Luka didn't let go. Papa's men rushed to save her but Papa stopped them with his hand. This was a much better show than he had expected. The guest began to get concerned but Papa just nodded a reassuring smile.

Luka continued to squeeze knowing that soon enough she would pass out from the pressure. Window on the other hand had something else in mind. she grabbed hold of his thighs and flung her legs up and around Luka's torso. Though Luka wasn't expecting that he did not release his grip. She kicked him in the face. The pain momentarily stunning him, then she used her left foot to flick a switch in her right boot. A sharp blade appeared right next to Luka's face. He got the drift. He released her and she let herself down.

The audience began to applaud rising to their feet. Widow smiled and bowed, curtsying to the left and right before turning her face back to Luka and glaring at him. She did not appreciate his improvisation. She was not amused. She walked up to him and punched him in the gut. His body curled up like a caterpillar. Her face said it all. He was about to pay.

Widow walked up to the toys table her eyes and her hand variously searching for something. Luka, though exhausted from hanging on the rack for so long tried his best to see what she was looking for.

She found it. She turned around and smiled. It was like a magic wand about a foot long and as about as thick as a dollar coin. It was made of a purple silicone-like material but rigid throughout. At it's base was a black handle and a long black electrical plug. It had been a while since Luka had a dildo up his ass but compared to the ones in training this looked like a walk in the park.

Widow plugged the dildo into the socket and the wand lit up. She walked slowly over to Luka eyeing the wand then his body.

"Who does this bitch think she is?" Luka thought to himself.

Widow arrived at Luka's body raising the wand to his face. "Do you know what this is?" she said in an obviously russian accent.

Luka spat in her face.

Widow wiped her face and simply laughed. "You shouldn't have done that."

Widow took the wand and with only the tip of the stick, she lightly brushed it against the underside of Luka's big toe. A surge of electricity bolted through his body, sending waves of electric currents throughout his spine.

"FUCK!!!!" Luka screamed "What the fuck is that?" Luka gasped

Widow laughed. "It's not important to know what it is. The important questions is what it's for?" Her smile dissipated into a glare of evil.

She slapped the wand with all her might against his chest. "That's for trying to kill me" the volts of electricity shocked Luka more intensely than before. His teeth began to chatter and his dick began to rise. His body tensed up in an uncontrollable seizure.

She walked around Luka and slapped the wand on the small of his back. "That's for spitting in my face" Luka yelled out in pain his muscles involuntarily flexing. his biceps locked up forcing the muscles in his upper body to inflate. The audience gasped.

Widow removed the wand from his back, Luka's body hung limp, his head hung on his chest. Fleeting shockwaves burst minute signs of life in him but other than that you would think he was dead.

Widow peered around Luka's side. She looked up at his face, she took pleasure in her work and she felt like she had accomplished more than she had set out to do. Luka's eyes were closed, however, water ran freely down his cheeks. Widow just stared at him and sensed his defeat. Luka slowly opened his eyes. She could see his soul surrender begging for mercy.

She leaned in close and in almost a calming whisper she said "And this is because I'm a Crazy BITCH!" and she shoved the wand up Luka's ass.

Luka let out a bone shattering howl. Electricity was coursing through every fiber of his being. His head shook violently from the spasming waves, his legs cramped up from the continuous tension causing them to unconsciously lock up from the voltage. His tight pink hole betrayed him as it clamped down even tighter on the wand forcing it deeper into his cavity. His hard dick confused by the intensity of the electric pulses spewed shot after shot of alternating strands of cum and piss into the air. Luka couldn't control himself. they had not trained him for this. His eye continued their journey to the back of his head and soon enough only the whites of his eyes were visible. This was an orgasm beyond any he had ever experienced. The mixture of pain and pleasure, Luka thought, was going to kill him

Widow laughed at the sight. She became high from his pain and began to violently fuck Luka with the wand. In and out, in and out, Luka's body voraciously reacting to her dominance.

There wasn't a soft dick in the room. Even Bakus couldn't keep his wood in check.

Papa gave widow a pleasing look then nodded. Her smile turned to disappointment as she knew now her fun was over. She removed the wand from Luka's ass and his body fell lifeless on the rack. His head fell back and his dick began to soften all the while letting out a constant stream of electrified piss staining the hardwood floor of the centuries old palace.

The men once again rose to their feet and began to applaud, this time more pleased than before. They cheered and wiped the sweat of excitement from their brow almost oblivious at the bulges in their pants. Widow walked around and bowed curtsying again and again, this time in the widening pool of Luka's piss.

What do you think?

Gr8F8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pretty heavy, I don't think would get off on watching someone get tortured. I hope that crazy bitch gets her just reward!

Gr8F8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Zodiac, this story too great to let dry out and crumble! I hope you are planning on continuing! I eagerly wait for more to cum of this action thriller.