teen bareback bottom

B_blackrabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Evertone is able to make their own choices in life. If its not your choice thats fine but no need to judge, lets give the guy a break.

As for the blog.....needs pictures to make it interesting

D_Monkee Knutz

1st Like
Media
There seems to be a dangerous bias, not just on this site but in the media in general and its this: Unprotected straight sex = a baby at most ... unprotected gay sex = Hiv/ AIDS. Last time I check Straight people get HIV/AIDS too. and unprotected sex is unprotected sex. This very dangerous notion that just because you are straight you won't get HIV/AIDS is the reason why heterosexual infection rates are so high. But its funny how nobody leaves HIV/AIDs remarks on straight video links . You are just fooling yourself guys.

ukthickmeat

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There seems to be a dangerous bias, not just on this site but in the media in general and its this: Unprotected straight sex = a baby at most ... unprotected gay sex = Hiv/ AIDS. Last time I check Straight people get HIV/AIDS too. and unprotected sex is unprotected sex. This very dangerous notion that just because you are straight you won't get HIV/AIDS is the reason why heterosexual infection rates are so high. But its funny how nobody leaves HIV/AIDs remarks on straight video links . You are just fooling yourself guys.

I think people leave the remarks as straight websites don't promote themselves on here as "barebacking".

The stereotype is that gays/bisexual men should be more informed as we are more likely to be exposed to HIV/Aids awareness thru our own websites. However people who bareback take a risk everytime they do it. And they risk those they encourage to bareback with them.

I don't see that giving someone "a break" for risking their own health its a good thing.

Would you say to someone injecting heroin "aww they just need a bit of time they will come to there senses." I hardly think so..

As for the site promoted on this thread. its some one using our site for their own promotion. Which I didn't think we permitted.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The link has been removed from the post. Any links to blogs are permitted in the signature line only. If they are deemed spam it is reason for banning the account.