teen cunt for central florida cock

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Girlfriend, you don't know what chubby is.... you have a KILLER body...(rails are for traintracks...and only dogs wanna gnaw on bones....CURVES RULE!) You are a hottie..and at 18 already know what you want.... you go girl!

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Girlfriend, you don't know what chubby is.... you have a KILLER body...(rails are for traintracks...and only dogs wanna gnaw on bones....CURVES RULE!) You are a hottie..and at 18 already know what you want.... you go girl!

This reminds me of a scene in Eat Pray Love.

"Let me ask you a question. In all the years you've undressed in front of-

"It hasn't been many -"

"Well, has he ever asked you to leave? Has he ever walked out? Left?"

"No."

"Because he doesn't care. He's in the room with a naked girl - he's won the lottery. I'm so tired of saying no and waking up in the morning and recalling ever single thing I ate the day before. Counting every calorie I consumed so I know exactly how much self-loathing to take into the shower. I'm going for it. I have no interest in being obese. I'm just through with the guilt. This is what I am going to do... I'm going to finish this pizza... and then we are going to go watch a soccer game... and tomorrow we are going to go on a little date and buy ourselves some bigger jeans."

YouTube - Eat Pray Love- I'm Having a Relationship with My Pizza
But, I agree FP. Rails are WAY overrated.

beachboy9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
G/f is in search of a big thick cock in south florida to worship. She would love for me to watch as she attempts to deep throat this big cock. She also wants to do a MFM. If anyone is 8 inches or bigger, PLEASE email me so we could make arrangements to meet and satisfy her desires. Thanks

Shurn

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I don't see why people find it necessary to disparage one range of body types to justify another. Seems to be a common practice.

I live pretty close to Tampa.

PM me if you're interested.