Teenage "experience" with male...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Joseph, Dec 3, 2006.

?

Did you have sexual experience with an other guy?

1. I'm Gay/Bi (so nothing special about it...)

89 vote(s)
    44.3%
  2. I'm a women (so I'm no guy)

4 vote(s)
    2.0%
  3. I am straight and I never heard about people doing stuff like that around me

16 vote(s)
    8.0%
  4. I am straight and I heard about people doing stuff like that, but I never did

27 vote(s)
    13.4%
  5. I am straight and I did stuff like that

65 vote(s)
    32.3%
  1. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I live in the middle europe, I wouldn't say we are ages behind you guys, but when it's about sexuality and stuff then we are truly way difrent.
    I noticed that first while chating with some americans. I told them that many people in my school think I'm gay and they asked "Is that because your big?"
    I was surprised and thought they were kidding or something, but since I joined LPSG I understand that was a serious question.
    I could not believe some stories at first, like "Thge guy became the captain of the football team, just because he was BIG", when I heard that I thought "Do these americans walk in school naked?".
    While browsing this site yesterday I've found many stories of guys
    that had some sexual experience with other guys while being teenagers. Washrooms, weekly meetings to jerk off in a group etc etc etc but the thing that amazed me was that they still consider themselfs straight. It sounded so weird to me, I mean so far if anyone would have told me he is doing/done stuff like that I'd think he's gay. I don't say here in my country nobody does stuff like that, but I bet people think difrently about it in the USA and here stuff like that is a lot mroe rare.
    Well maybe I'm just a nerd and am clueless what people in my class do behind my back...
    Anyways I made this thread to find out if so many people here had such experience....

Me? Never, never even thought people do such stuff (and I possibly would not a few years ago, cause I'd think my 6 inches is a patheticly small size)

2. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Don't make the mistake of thinking that this site is in any way representative of the United States or anywhere else in the world for that matter. Even if it were representative, it couldn't possibly represent every place within the Unites States since there exist vast differences between certain regions within the country. More importantly, though, LPSG exists in its own little bubble apart from the rest of the world.

3. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know, but you must admit msot people here are from the USA
    And that is why I talked like that...
    Everybody can take part in this thread.

4. Hunkguy39

Hunkguy39 New Member

Albums:
    Sorry to tell baddy but where do u live? the Vatican?
    I m in Europe too and believe me stuff like that happen everywhere!

5. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Actually I live in Poland... and how about you?

Hmmm maybe I'm just a nerd so I never even talked about sex with others... but I cannot possibly imagine any guy that I know doing something like this.

6. chico8

chico8 New Member

I'm gay but had no gay experiences in school. However a schoolmate who just came out of the closet at the age of 40 said he had all kinds of sex in high school.

I was a nerd too so I think it's more about who we are as individuals than it is about the society we live in. A good friend of mine (female and straight) is from Krakow and she has a number of gay friends there. From what she has told me, gay sex isn't as open in Poland but it's there, just waiting to be discovered. Besides, with all those hot Polish guys walking around, how could there not be gay sex? :biggrin1:

7. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

The first time I messed around with a guy I was 19 and I thought it was disgusting. When I was 21 I tried it again and...

8. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    My ex-husband used to have oral sex with one of his male friends when they were about 13/14. I don't think it's unusual to experiment like that. The first sexual contact I had was with girls my own age.

9. rugbydude

rugbydude New Member

Beautiful downtown Cape Town in sunny South Africa
    i think it is a Slavic thing perhaps?! one of the best mater i ever had was Polish. i liked everything about his personality except his rampant homophobia..! it was really quite funny to watch his reaction to my news that i was asked to Comedy Host the 2001 Annual Gay Pride Festival in Johannesburg to a crowd of 18000 (mostly) gay chaps and chapettes! but he did support me, so people can change..

10. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

I really thought my teenage relationship with my best friend (male) was the ONLY one on the planet....little did I know that after reading many responses on this site, it's more typical than anyone can imagine.

Yes I straight, but given the chance under the right circumstances I would indulge again. It was very errotic and sensual.

11. trufitjock

trufitjock Member

Albums:
    once again another intelligent answer from you... he's absolutely right.. :wink:

12. dreamer20

Gold Member

Don't become obsessed with what your school chums think about your sexuality Joseph. You know what is what in that regard. Even moreso don't tell strange people that "so and so thinks I'm gay" as that only invites more questions.

I think I need to schedule a meeting.:wink:

You are not pathetically small, you have a good sized penis. Some woman will be happy with the whole you, including your penis. Have you found her yet?

13. chicagosam

Gold Member

Me, too! But I haven't indulged since.

14. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

In addition to LPSG being far more liberal, gay, and hypersexualized than America in general.... Poland is also, by contrast, extremely conservative and Catholic. It's weird for an American to go to a Polish nightclub (or discoteque there... I know "nightclub" in Eastern Europe means brothel) where there are kids dancing and not see anyone rubbing up against each other like they do in the US.

15. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah that's a problem, sometimes I feal I'm the only tolerant guy around... But that makes me proud

The Polish homophobia is truly amusing, I remember disscusting this with a few friends one of them used the argument "Listen to us, we are more experienced about it"... well he actually never explained why and in what way he way experienced ^^

Well those chums were morons anyways, so now I know I should not have cared about it at all.

<turns his head to the right with a face showing a slightly discusted emotion>
    No... I'm 19 and never had any girlfriend or sex or anything like that! I'm a virgin! .... Weird... I thought it would be tougher to admit it.... There is a girl for that I got some fealings but... I'm really shy so I'll need a lot of time to at least get the might to hold her hand hehehe

16. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Another thing I've learned about Poland... this (being a 19 year old virgin) is not very uncommon. Many girls there wait for marriage to have sex.

However, that means lots of unhappy sexually unfulfilling marriages... so in general it's easier to pick up bored and lonely housewives there than it is to score with the younger college-aged girls.

17. dreamer20

Gold Member

It's not weird being a virgin at your age. Someday you will get to sex when you are ready for it. I hope that you overcome your shyness and start going out with this girl. I'm not talking about proposing sex. Just go out and have some fun, perhaps watch a film to start with.

BTW why do you use this signature Joseph? Is there some sort of gay obsession going on with you?

18. jordanj

jordanj New Member

Albums:
    I was 14 when I first had oral with a school friend, we did it a couple of times and it was great. Was a long while before I got fucked but hey, it was all good.

Don't sweat it that you're more open minded than your friends, we like open minded people here!

19. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Actually this is something to scare off people from sending me erotic PMs...
    You won't believe it but it works :biggrin1:

20. Hunkguy39

Hunkguy39 New Member

Albums:
    i was 13 when i got my first hand job by a guy at school toilets and i was 15 when i got sucked by the same guy.

Draft saved Draft deleted